What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

If ever you quote me again then come up with better arguments.
i always have and it happens when somebody ran out of reasonable arguments. And don't dictate me better to check your posts and stealth trolling / teasing.

Btw around the world, India is a country which has never been associated with proxy wars.

Yes Indians will always remain innocent angels like chotay masoom nadan bachay, mummy mummy I did not he did ................... it was double of Modi praising Mukti Bahini and boasting about how he had marched in their support. An ISI conspiracy I believe? And no accepting it does not mean association?

Yes Indians will always remain innocent angels like chotay masoom nadan bachay, mummy mummy I did not he did ................... it was double of Modi praising Mukti Bahini and boasting about how he had marched in their support. An ISI conspiracy I believe? And no accepting it does not mean association?
Angel?
Yes!!! (when compared to so many other countries).

And do you really want to dig up everything related to Bangladesh's creation? I am not sure you would want to.

Seems you missed the word MUTUALLY AGREED.
Even if Afghnaistan had put India's name forward, in all possibilities it was rejected by Pakistan. And the presence of China in the quadrilateral framework bears this out.
lets not go about 'If' because what 'If' Afghanistan had never even brought up the name of Indian???
we are discussing the facts and ground reality

Poor reading habits! :)
This time you missed the word "Parliament".
Afghanistan has a fragile security situation, and it's democracy is hanging by a thread. Gifting the parliament building was a symbolic gift, India is genuinely interested in bringing peace to the war-torn country.
if my knowledge serves me right and my figures are not that outdated then india's investment in Afghanistan stands at some 11billion $, i can see her building up the infrastructures in the country since 2009, but please do remind me how much of that has brought 'Sustainable Peace' to the country????
Symbols are a sign of Hope, but one needs more than hope to accomplish the task at hand

if infrastructure brings peace to the country then do educate me, how much of 'Sustainable peace' is in the Europeans countries today????

you are loosing your ground here woman, lets accept the fact, India is not a party to the process --- not a this point atleast

lets not go off topic dear.....

Angel?
Yes!!! (when compared to so many other countries).

And do you really want to dig up everything related to Bangladesh's creation? I am not sure you would want to.

@balixd I will only reply this and won't indulge further in off topic debate.

@Aminroop if I had not read a baseless claim of "we have never been associated with proxy war", I would not have felt the urge to remind you of very recent Modi chest thumping show, and no you do not need to dig up Bangladesh's creation with me, I know and accept my side's wrongs with open heart, but I would never forget who benefited and exploited that chaos.

Afghanistan may never have been part of Pakistan, but the mentality that wants hatred for Pakistanis in Afghan hearts is the same that exploited East Pakistan situation.

balixd said:
lets not go about 'If' because what 'If' Afghanistan had never even brought up the name of Indian???
we are discussing the facts and ground reality
I agree!
So the fact is that it was a "mutually agreed" quadrilateral framework.
I don't doubt it.
balixd said:
if my knowledge serves me right and my figures are not that outdated then india's investment in Afghanistan stands at some 11billion $, i can see her building up the infrastructures in the country since 2009, but please do remind me how much of that has brought 'Sustainable Peace' to the country????
Symbols are a sign of Hope, but one needs more than hope to accomplish the task at hand

if infrastructure brings peace to the country then do educate me, how much of 'Sustainable peace' is in the Europeans countries today????

Peace is not a commodity which can be bought with money. Peace is built over a period of time, brick by brick.
India is Afghanistan’s sixth largest donor.
We have well-targeted aid programs which include infrastructure development, institutional capacity building, small development projects, as well as food security assistance in the form of ongoing deliveries of wheat to Afghanistan.
Add to this the fact that since 2001, more than 10000 Afghan students have studied in India on ICCR scholarships, with some 7000 returning home armed with an education and technical skills, which they are using to drive Afghanistan’s stabilization and development.
Yes!!! India has helped bring peace in Afghanistan

As I have mentioned earlier,India has trained soldiers from Afghanistan who go back home to fight Taliban.
So yes!!! This is also a part of bringing peace to the region.

Other than the parliament building of the Afghanistan, India is also going to gift Afghans the Salma Dam in Herat, which will be completed soon. Once completed, the dam will generate 42 MW of much needed power for the electrification of rural and urban Herat, as well as helping irrigate 80000 hectares of agricultural land.
Have no doubt.... this is also a part of establishing peace.

you are loosing your ground here woman,
I don't think so.
Btw I have a name.

India is not a party to the process --- not a this point atleast
You still think so? Lol

I agree!
So the fact is that it was a "mutually agreed" quadrilateral framework.
I don't doubt it.
and the fact is "india is not part of the framework as agreed by all parties" ---countries like US & China with strong diplomacy had to laid their arms in front of a country which doesn't even have a foreign affairs minister ---- damn Pakistan is one mother effing country :pakistan:

Peace is not a commodity which can be bought with money. Peace is built over a period of time, brick by brick.
India is Afghanistan’s sixth largest donor.
We have well-targeted aid programs which include infrastructure development, institutional capacity building, small development projects, as well as food security assistance in the form of ongoing deliveries of wheat to Afghanistan.
Add to this the fact that since 2001, more than 10000 Afghan students have studied in India on ICCR scholarships, with some 7000 returning home armed with an education and technical skills, which they are using to drive Afghanistan’s stabilization and development.
Yes!!! India has helped bring peace in Afghanistan

As I have mentioned earlier,India has trained soldiers from Afghanistan who go back home to fight Taliban.
So yes!!! This is also a part of bringing peace to the region.

Other than the parliament building of the Afghanistan, India is also going to gift Afghans the Salma Dam in Herat, which will be completed soon. Once completed, the dam will generate 42 MW of much needed power for the electrification of rural and urban Herat, as well as helping irrigate 80000 hectares of agricultural land.
Have no doubt.... this is also a part of establishing peace.

I don't think so.
Btw I have a name.

You still think so? Lol
well, basically you just elaborated on what i had said about indian investment in Afghanistan - but my questions are still left unanswered - has that brought peace to the region?? please share the stats on reduction in militancy against each project

does all that ensures sustainable peace??

and the fact is "india is not part of the framework as agreed by all parties" ---countries like US & China with strong diplomacy had to laid their arms in front of a country which doesn't even have a foreign affairs minister ---- damn Pakistan is one mother effing country :pakistan:

well, basically you just elaborated on what i had said about indian investment in Afghanistan - but my questions are still left unanswered - has that brought peace to the region?? please share the stats on reduction in militancy against each project

does all that ensures sustainable peace??
The Quadilateral framework that was formed has reasons to include CHINA instead of India.
This is what I read....

image.jpeg

Why dont we send the millions of refugees to India , It will make the Indo-Afghan relations even better .

The Afghan public may hate Pakistan, however our response will be to unleash the Taliban. Already 1200 solders have died in Helmand Province in the last 3 months and now countries such as Russia, Iran and China are interested to negotiate with the Taliban to combat ISIS. The State Department of America has taken the Afghan Taliban off its lists of foreign terrorists organizations. Pakistan is in the driving seat of shaping the future Afghanistan and the opinion of Kabul means diddlysquat:)

You are threatening Afghanistan with terrorism , You should be ashamed of yourself !
if you are so gutsy , as your threat's , then why hide your flags ? you should show your true flags , both country & location , so that the respective Authorities there can pay you a visit

Last edited:
If you are ready to lick your own vomit then don't act like smart arses... Because by the end of the day.. You know your worth.

Of Course we know our worth .Look at the happiness of those Afghani people .Look those differnce in attitude of those foreigners when they see Indian passport and Pakistan passport .That already says a lots,I mean a lots .

About the other sentence .You guys have been already doing those thing from 1947 .Right?.You dont need to go anywhere .Look at the pathetic situation of your nation:D

Since you have no care in the world for Afghanistan, then its prudent for India to relocate its consulates to more suitable destination:)

None of your business:D

Of Course we know our worth .Look at the happiness of those Afghani people .Look those differnce in attitude of those foreigners when they see Indian passport and Pakistan passport .That already says a lots,I mean a lots .

About the other sentence .You guys have been already doing those thing from 1947 .Right?.You dont need to go anywhere .Look at the pathetic situation of your nation:D

None of your business:D

By all means import Afghans to India. Despite your claim regarding the passport, we know which country the Afghan masses choose to live in. As for looking at an Indian passport, the first thing crossing a foreigners mind nowadays would be whether the females in his/her country would be safe.

Last edited:
Yes we checked that when your diplomat was butt checked by USA..
As for happiness if afghans... Funny when your own neighbours take a dump in mother India ..

Doing what son? Professing more than your country? No wonder it took you decades just to reach per capita equal to Pakistan... As for condition... Yeah ironic coming from a country that's literally a shyt hike and where 3000 kids die each day and 2000 commit suicide and is branded as a rape kingdom.. So Fuk off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom