What's new

Many Afghans See Their Future with India, Not Pakistan

For that all you have to do is Stop interfering in Afganistan by supporting taliban and hosting their leaders in Pakistan.

We will do that once India stops using Afghanistan as a terror launch pad against Pakistan.

Sire,
You forget the fact that only those countries which are not already involved in peace process need to be a party to such a framework. Lolzz
Incase you didn't know the members of the "quadrilateral" framework for peace process was decided by Pakistan and Afghanistan.
please do educate me on the Fact that India was a party to the Reconciliation process- sine when?
and as you yourself has said - "decided by Pakistan and Afghanistan"
i
t was decided by decided by democratically elected Afghan government, which is Representing the mandate of the People of Afghanistan

But what about those Afghans who acquired Pak nationality ...by hook or by crook?

We need to fully investigate which Afghan nationals got the Pak nationality through fraudulent means and try them as well as the corrupt officials in the court of law. No one is above the law.

please do educate me on the Fact that India was a party to the Reconciliation process- sine when?
i
t was decided by decided by democratically elected Afghan government, which is Representing the mandate of the People of Afghanistan

It is a futile exercise to have a meaningful debate with these silly Indians. They are not part of any reconciliation process even though they would give an arm and a leg to be so. These people don't even share a border with Afghanistan.

Why do you think that i really care what you will do with Afgan people...You allowed them to stay and you decide what you will do with them...Good Luck to you ..

You clearly do care because otherwise you wouldn't be arguing in this topic. Yes, we are going to do as it pleases us.

I said India was already "involved" in the peace process.
Take a look
Modi inaugurates Afghan parliament building: The Hindu - Mobile edition

i

Nope. According to a newspaper it was mutually decided by Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The source I'm going to post is a Pakistani newspaper.

image.jpeg

indian supporter afghans are ex communists who r in gov ..... whereas a common afghan see indians as a low caste ppl.... simple ...

I said India was already "involved" in the peace process.
Take a look
Modi inaugurates Afghan parliament building: The Hindu - Mobile edition

Nope. According to a newspaper it was mutually decided by Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The source I'm going to post is a Pakistani newspaper.

View attachment 283609
In a Mutal agreement, both of the parties involved agree on the set terms, so as i said, Afghans had a chance to walk put of it, and Yet they agreed......this is what i had said above too......
And how on earth constructing a building have something to do with Reconciliation process??

That means Afghanistan has no choice whatsoever but to pick from the same " list" of parties involved. Fate of the region is determined by that puny list of countries-:rofl:
Anyways, i'd like to read more on that self proclaimed hypothetical "list" of parties involved in your so called "peace" process. Could you link it somewhere? Arranging talks with self made mercenaries contributes to peace process......
Its ok, happens when you dont learn to smell the coffee.
Quadrilateral meeting on Afghan peace process held | Business Recorder

General Raheel Sharif meet Afghan leaders, agree to revive peace talks with Taliban | The Indian Express

We need to fully investigate which Afghan nationals got the Pak nationality through fraudulent means and try them as well as the corrupt officials in the court of law. No one is above the law.
However I am not very hopeful that their will be the political will for this. But we must raise the awareness amongst compatriots that there are many "Pakistanis" who hate Pakistan. In the UK there are many Pakistanis who speak ill of Pakistan (not talking about criticising government policies or the corruption culture) but actually against the notion of Pakistan....turns out the are actually Afghans.

However I am not very hopeful that their will be the political will for this. But we must raise the awareness amongst compatriots that there are many "Pakistanis" who hate Pakistan. In the UK there are many Pakistanis who speak ill of Pakistan (not talking about criticising government policies or the corruption culture) but actually against the notion of Pakistan....turns out the are actually Afghans.

These Afghans have been fed to hate Pakistan once they exit the womb. We don't care though. We don't want Afghans on our soil anymore. Let them go to India/US. Their liberators. They wouldn't do that though. That is to be expected from people who have destroyed their own country and still thrive on an opium based economy. In the process flooded Pakistan with their opium disease.

In a Mutal agreement, both of the parties involved agree on the set terms, so as i said, Afghans had a chance to walk put of it, and Yet they agreed......this is what i had said above too......
Seems you missed the word MUTUALLY AGREED.
Even if Afghnaistan had put India's name forward, in all possibilities it was rejected by Pakistan. And the presence of China in the quadrilateral framework bears this out.

how on earth constructing a building have something to do with Reconciliation process??
Poor reading habits! :)
This time you missed the word "Parliament".
Afghanistan has a fragile security situation, and it's democracy is hanging by a thread. Gifting the parliament building was a symbolic gift, India is genuinely interested in bringing peace to the war-torn country.

Seems you missed the word MUTUALLY AGREED.
Even if Afghnaistan had put India's name forward, in all possibilities it was rejected by Pakistan. And the presence of China in the quadrilateral framework bears this out.

Poor reading habits! :)
This time you missed the word "Parliament".
Afghanistan has a fragile security situation, and it's democracy is hanging by a thread. Gifting the parliament building was a symbolic gift, India is genuinely interested in bringing peace to the war-torn country.
Really ? thats why RAW running proxies against Pakistan through various embassies in Afghanistan to trouble our border with Afghanistan. That bring peace ? i highly doubt, India don't want peace in Afghanistan because peaceful Afghanistan further strengthen the Pakistan security situation.

I think our own @Sher Malang is a case in point -- @Sher Malang, any comment?

I think it will be foolish of me to believe in survey results of a war torn society that still lives in a confusion about who their true rulers are................. Kabul or AT? A society whose majority populace has migrated to different parts of the world mainly Pakistan, nearly their two generation have not seen their own country.

Nah such a survey does not reflect the true sentiments ....................... On the side note India failed in its attempt to achieve the big ultimate objective, they miscalculated, they thought NATO and US were there to stay forever, but who knew it will go back to big cities falling again. However, this is an ongoing process situation will keep changing unless Afghan society settles down and peace is restored. At that time the true wishes of people of Afghanistan should be respected but for the time being outsiders can bet on any horse and dream about their victory.

Really ? thats why RAW running proxies against Pakistan through various embassies in Afghanistan to trouble our border with Afghanistan. That bring peace ? i highly doubt, India don't want peace in Afghanistan because peaceful Afghanistan further strengthen the Pakistan security situation.

Two faced Indians screaming about justice for Afghans whilst using the Afghan land to sow bloodshed and terror against innocent Pakistanis. Yet, these Indians don't even have the moral courage to take in Afghans.

"Epitoma Rei Militaris"- if you want peace prepare for war.
It's ironical but true.
So like all the other neighbouring countries of Afghanistan, India too has its men there.
Btw around the world, India is a country which has never been associated with proxy wars.

India too has its men there
That men fighting against Taliban or waging war against Pakistan from Afghanistan that will defiantly bring peace in Afghanistan while trying to spoil Afghan-Pak relations (laughable) Only Pakistan can help Afghanistan to bring peace in this most unfortunate country but it depends on Afghan people and their choice of friends over brother.

That men fighting against Taliban or waging war against Pakistan from Afghanistan that will defiantly bring peace in Afghanistan while trying to spoil Afghan-Pak relations (laughable) Only Pakistan can help Afghanistan to bring peace in this most unfortunate country but it depends on Afghan people and their choice of friends over brother.
If ever you quote me again then come up with better arguments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom