vXNKvYs.png

914411_989696754389209_1028983480_n.jpg

11049129_795406207175958_1478343400_n.jpg

10985998_1612772498945042_204415092_n.jpg

B_BU9j5UwAAxG8C.jpg:large

11008380_361372994046465_598164412_n.jpg

10956260_1556471887961636_486507383_n.jpg

10724703_1587462858134057_1935254691_n.jpg

This treatment and favoritism beats the point of Hajj & Umrah.

"
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone."
what are you saying ?! what did i say wrong ?! im talking about politicians not saudi royal family or saudi VIPs. makkah and madinah are the best places for political assassinations cuz its easy to get near those international leaders! and thats why we provide them high security and at the same time try not to disturb other ppl!

what are you saying ?! what did i say wrong ?! im talking about politicians not saudi royal family or saudi VIPs. makkah and madinah are the best places for political assassinations cuz its easy to get near those international leaders! and thats why we provide them high security and at the same time try not to disturb other ppl!

You never said anything wrong.

My point was no preferential treatment should be given to anyone, vips, politicians, royals be they arab or not. It beats the point of hajj umrah.

No true muslim is going to carry out an assassination at haramain. There are many other places for assassinations.

My point was no preferential treatment should be given to anyone, vips, politicians, royals be they arab or not. It beats the point of hajj umrah.

No true muslim is going to carry out an assassination at haramain. There are many other places for assassinations.
brother there were in the past and still today many assassinations and killings. the place is sacred and holy ppl are not.
trust me you are very mistaken and wrong.
ppl live in makkah and madinah not angels. there are thieves killers drug dealers from all around the world. so what are you talking about ?!
if the prophet him self was going to get assassinated in makkah and madinah you think normal ppl wont ?!
omar and othman got assassinated in madinah!
you forgot the iranian attacks in makka in the 80's ?! more than 600 killed. another year the iranians got 52 kg of C4 explosives in makkah hidden inside pilgrims bags.
you forgot the attack on makkah by juhaiman and how many got killed inside the haram ?!
you forgot that muamar algaddafi the dead lybian president wanted to assassinate king abdullah in makkah ?!
im sorry brother but you are very naive and you dont know what you are talking about. not from a religious, political or security point of view. we know what cops deal with in makka and madinah so please just dont worry and leave it to us.

just a small story.. when i went hajj. i had a friend who is an officer. he told me they just caught a guy, i wont mention his nationality, who wanted to rape a girl. i can keep on telling you crazy stories. so you dont know anything my friend

It's not about preferential treatment. It's about logic. Every head of state that visits Makkah and Madinah (regardless where he is from, his skin color, origin etc.) experiences more security than the average Muhammad, Ali or Ibrahim. This is only logical. Their presence alone causes attention. Like with other famous Muslims, clerics etc. that visit.

Tell that to those terrorists that stormed the Al-Masjid Al-Haram in 1979 or the Iranian terrorists (among the pilgrims) that smuggled explosives into Makkah in 1987.

Grand Mosque seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1987 Mecca incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It only takes 1 retard to do something stupid.

Last edited:
What can be done more to make the lives of the pilgrims easier which is the most important thing?

@Gasoline @Rakan.SA @Gazi @Zarvan @asad71 @BLACKEAGLE @Altamimi @Mosamania @OTTOMAN etc.

Keep the temporary mataf, expansion of the holy sites, more hotels, even better services but what else in your opinion?

makkah-532015.png
tough question... i cant think of something the government didnt already think of or started doing. but i guess one thing can be services and clerics from all nationalities working in the haram officially. they already have that. meaning saudi clerics speaking urdu and tagalog etc... but if they can make it bigger more organized and more nationalities it would be great.
i'v been told from reliable sources they already have future plans and ideas other than what we already know. hamdulelah

What can be done more to make the lives of the pilgrims easier which is the most important thing?

@Gasoline @Rakan.SA @Gazi @Zarvan @asad71 @BLACKEAGLE @Altamimi @Mosamania @OTTOMAN etc.

Keep the temporary mataf, expansion of the holy sites, more hotels, even better services but what else in your opinion?

makkah-532015.png

As you know ,our government is working hard on this matter and gave it much of its attention,but still there are some things needs to be improved or organized such as transports .It would be more helpful to the pilgrims if they can get a fast transport way(like metros) that allowed them to move in-out the holey places fast and easily .Because many of them wants to explore the country after doing Ebadah so they can do the both purposes easily.

Actually that's what I got it after some time of thinking ..
You didn't leave any thing to let us think of it .You listed it all masha Allah:oops:...
In conclusion, managing crowds is one of the heaviest jobs !

tough question... i cant think of something the government didnt already think of or started doing. but i guess one thing can be services and clerics from all nationalities working in the haram officially. they already have that. meaning saudi clerics speaking urdu and tagalog etc... but if they can make it bigger more organized and more nationalities it would be great.
i'v been told from reliable sources they already have future plans and ideas other than what we already know. hamdulelah

Actually sermons are translated to most major languages spoken in the Muslim world nowadays which is very good for the non-Arabic speakers. Although Arabic is a world language (in the top 5 of most spoken languages) and the language of the Noble Qur'an and the lingua franca of Islam not everyone understands Arabic. All pilgrims who do not must have options in their own native languages.

You are thinking about introducing Imams from other Muslim countries? Or just local Imams that speak foreign languages such as Tagalog, Urdu, Turkish, Hausa etc.?

Insha'Allah.

As you know ,our government is working hard on this matter and gave it much of its attention,but still there are some things needs to be improved or organized such as transports .It would be more helpful to the pilgrims if they can get a fast transport way(like metros) that allowed them to move in-out the holey places fast and easily .Because many of them wants to explore the country after doing Ebadah so they can do the both purposes easily.

Actually that's what I got it after some time of thinking ..
You didn't leave any thing to let us think of it .You listed it all masha Allah:oops:...
In conclusion, managing crowds is one of the heaviest jobs !

Actually the infrastructure is constantly being improved. See the new airport (expansion of Prince Muhammad bin Abdulaziz airport) in Madinah, the upcoming Haramain High Speed Rail Project, Makkah metro etc.

Haramain High Speed Rail Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mecca Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would do a few things other than what I have mentioned already. I would be more harsh when it comes to rubbish, I would plant more greenery in Makkah especially and I would think about introducing Imams from abroad (approved ones). For instance 2-3 clerical positions in the Al-Masjid al-Haram and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi could change hands among clerics from Muslim countries. For instance 3 months 1 cleric from Indonesia, another 3 months one from Nigeria etc.

I would try to make a law that forbids non-traditional architecture close to the Al-Masjid al-Haram and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi in Madinah. I would try to improve traffic also and make more organizations and events where locals and foreign pilgrims could met. This already happens but mostly in private.

Also I would create even better restaurants and limit fast food chains. Al-Baik is an exception though.:D

We must never forget that every single foreign pilgrim should feel at home and that we have a special obligation to serve them and make their stay as comfortable as possible. They must leave with good memories. We must serve them as kings almost I would say. Everyone of them. For most people this is their most important journey in life. Every local, expat etc. serving pilgrims, whether the man in the restaurant or the cleaner, must be told that it is a special job that he has in a privileged place. Same with women. This is not a laughing matter. Of course people are not robots but I hope that you understand what I mean here.

I get very angry when I hear of ill treatment.

Also I would ban all political speech and demonstrations. Hajj and Umrah should not fall victim to idiotic politics or sectarianism.

Yes, regarding visiting other areas of KSA when doing umrah and hajj then I believe that a tourism visa is necessary specifically for pilgrims. I hope that the government is defining the conditions for this and that they have not thrown the idea of a tourism visa out of the window! That would be a shame!

Those are some of my ideas for now. I have spoken for too long today. Now I go to bed.:)

Last edited:
Actually sermons are translated to most major languages spoken in the Muslim world nowadays which is very good for the non-Arabic speakers. Although Arabic is a world language (in the top 5 of most spoken languages) and the language of the Noble Qur'an and the lingua franca of Islam not everyone understands Arabic. All pilgrims who do not must have options in their own native languages.

You are thinking about introducing Imams from other Muslim countries? Or just local Imams that speak foreign languages such as Tagalog, Urdu, Turkish, Hausa etc.?

Insha'Allah.

Actually the infrastructure is constantly being improved. See the new airport (expansion of Prince Muhammad bin Abdulaziz airport) in Madinah, the upcoming Haramain High Speed Rail Project, Makkah metro etc.

Haramain High Speed Rail Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mecca Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would do a few things other than what I have mentioned already. I would be more harsh when it comes to rubbish, I would plant more greenery in Makkah especially and I would think about introducing Imams from abroad (approved ones). For instance 2-3 clerical positions in the Al-Masjid al-Haram and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi could change hands among clerics from Muslim countries. For instance 3 months 1 cleric from Indonesia, another 3 months one from Nigeria etc.

I would try to make a law that forbids non-traditional architecture close to the Al-Masjid al-Haram and Al-Masjid al-Nabawi in Madinah. I would try to improve traffic also and make more organizations and events where locals and foreign pilgrims could met. This already happens but mostly in private.

Also I would create even better restaurants and limit fast food chains. Al-Baik is an exception though.:D

We must never forget that every single foreign pilgrim should feel at home and that we have a special obligation to serve them and make their stay as comfortable as possible. They must leave with good memories. We must serve them as kings almost I would say. Everyone of them. For most people this is their most important journey in life. Every local, expat etc. serving pilgrims, whether the man in the restaurant or the cleaner, must be told that it is a special job that he has in a privileged place. This is not a laughing matter. Of course people are not robots but I hope you understand what I mean here.

Yes, regarding visiting other areas of KSA when doing umrah and hajj then I believe that a tourism visa is necessary specifically for pilgrims. I hope that the government is defining the conditions for this and that they have not thrown the idea of a tourism visa out of the window! That would be a shame!

Those are some of my ideas for now.:)
imams like sudais ?! no way those are always saudis. i mean ppl from other nationalities or saudis with other languages who studied islamic studies can work in the haram to give small general lectures or help others with fatwa. im not talking about the lectures that target those studying islamic studies. cuz that has to be in arabic.
oh another important idea i just remembered and i always thought of. and inshallah il work on it personally one day.
take out any nonislamic company from makkah and madinah. they can relocate them outside the borders. not inside. whether its fast food or even a clothing brands. all out. i hate seeing KFC and Starbucks in makkah and madinah. in shaa allah il work my best on this topic. only saudi or other muslim countries can operate inside makka and madina

imams like sudais ?! no way those are always saudis. i mean ppl from other nationalities or saudis with other languages who studied islamic studies can work in the haram to give small general lectures or help others with fatwa. im not talking about the lectures that target those studying islamic studies. cuz that has to be in arabic.
oh another important idea i just remembered and i always thought of. and inshallah il work on it personally one day.
take out any nonislamic company from makkah and madinah. they can relocate them outside the borders. not inside. whether its fast food or even a clothing brands. all out. i hate seeing KFC and Starbucks in makkah and madinah. in shaa allah il work my best on this topic. only saudi or other muslim countries can operate inside makka and madina

Why not? I would introduce 2-3 additional Imams. Those 2-3 Imams could be replaced by non-Saudi Arabians every 6 months or so. It could go in rotation among all the OIC members. Of course they should be approved first.

The rest in that paragraph I agree with.

Not sure about banning but it should definitely be limited. Fast food chains are bad so I agree. Throw most of them out. Paris Hilton etc. shops are also an embarrassment. I get angry when I see it. Modern age or not or interest from pilgrims being there or not.

Why not? I would introduced 2-3 additional Imams. Those 2-3 Imams could be replaced by non-Saudi Arabians every 6 months or so. It could go in rotation among all the OIC members. Of course they should be approved first.

The rest in that paragraph I agree with.

Not sure about banning but it should definitely be limited. Fast food chains are bad so I agree. Throw most of them out. Paris Hilton etc. shops are also an embarrassment. I get angry when I see it.
i thought of it once few years ago. having well known imams from time to time make a friday speech. but then i thought security wise its not a good idea. it can open a door to other things. there is a lot of great scholars who are not saudi. but the issue is makkah and madinah not the scholar. we dont want to open any tiny door that would bring us unwanted trouble. its a matter of national security. we are who we are cuz of makkah and madina not cuz of oil and money.
so we saudis must hold on to it with our own hands and teeth as strong as we can.

please tell me paris hilton shop is closed ?! if its still open i might start working on it sooon.

instead of opening western shope we can get from malaysia or indonesia for example. if its western then the owner must be muslim.

i thought of it once few years ago. having well known imams from time to time make a friday speech. but then i thought security wise its not a good idea. it can open a door to other things. there is a lot of great scholars who are not saudi. but the issue is makkah and madinah not the scholar. we dont want to open any tiny door that would bring us unwanted trouble. its a matter of national security. we are who we are cuz of makkah and madina not cuz of oil and money.
so we saudis must hold on to it with our own hands and teeth as strong as we can.

please tell me paris hilton shop is closed ?! if its still open i might start working on it sooon.

instead of opening western shope we can get from malaysia or indonesia for example. if its western then the owner must be muslim.

Actually I think that this should not be a problem. It would show goodwill/be a gesture to the outside Muslim world. Makkah and Madinah might be ancient Hijazi cities, always were that and will remain as such but Makkah and Madinah are dear to the heart of every single Muslim.

I know what you mean when you say this. There are positives and negatives with such a move. That's why I say that they should be approved first.

No, it is still there! In the Makkah Mall.:angry::disagree::tsk::tdown:

Makkah Mall

You know why it is still there? Because locals and pilgrims from the entire world keep it alive by buying from it!:pissed:

It is also present in the Red Sea Mall in Jeddah and Al-Salaam Mall in Jeddah!:crazy:

Somebody should contact the government and tell them to remove this nonsense shop at least from Makkah. That's the problem with some women. When they first see some handbag etc. that they want to have they will buy it. They cannot be stopped almost.

Especially women in the GCC. You know how they are. Thank God that it has not reached UAE, Kuwait, Qatar standards yet but I am afraid that it will if things continue.

Although I have to say that I wish that I was in Makkah or Madinah now.:(

Last edited:

Insha'Allah.

@al-Hasani @Rakan.SA

This person from my region (West Sumatra, Indonesia) become prominent Ulama at Masjidil Haram before

Syaikh-Ahmad-Khatib-Al-Minangkabawi.jpg

Shaikh Ahmad Khatib a.k.a. Syekh Ahmad Khatib As Sambasy (1860 – 1916) was a Sambas,West Borneo Indonesian Islamic teacher. He was born in Koto Gadang, Agam Regency, West Sumatra on 6 Dzulhijjah 1276 H (1860 M) and died in Mecca on 8 Jumadil Awal 1334 H (1916 M). He served as the head (imam) of the Shafi'i school of law at the mosque of Mecca (Masjid al-Haram). Many Indonesian Islamic reformist leaders learned from him, including Ahmad Dahlan, as founder Muhammadiyah and Hasyim Asyari, as founder Nahdlatul Ulama.[citation needed].

Although Ahmad Khatib was an orthodox Sunni Muslim, he still hoped to reconcile the matrilineal system in Minangkabau with the laws of inheritance prescribed in the Quran. Through his Minangkabau students who studied in Mecca and well as those he taught in Indonesia, he encouraged a modified Minangkabau culture based on al-Quran and the Sunnah.

His son, Sheikh Abdulhameed Alkhateeb, was the first Saudi Arabian ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. And his grand son, Fouad Abdulhameed Alkhateeb, was a Saudi Arabian ambassador, humanitarian, author, and businessman. In his capacity as a diplomat, he represented his homeland in Pakistan, Iraq, the United States of America, the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Republic of Turkey, the People's Republic of Bangladesh, Nepal, and finally as Saudi ambassador to Malaysia.

Khatib was born on 26 June 1860 in Bukittinggi. His parents were Abdullatief Khatib and Limbak Urai. In 1870 he attended Dutch's school then continued his study to Kweekschool in Bukittinggi.[1]

Ahmad Khatib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom