What's new

Uyghur guy tries to fullfill his dream on foot, walking solo from Kashgar to Beijing to see the Chinese National Flag raising ceremony in Tiananmen

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Uyghur guy fullfill his dream on foot, walking solo from Kashgar to Beijing.He says his biggest dream since he was a little child is to go to Beijing's Tiananmen Square and see the Chinese national flag raising ceremony in person. So he decides to fullfill this dream on foot, walking solo all the way from Kashgar to Beijing.Xinjiang is so big, he has walked for 182 days so far, just out of Xinjiang into Gansu province.

I hope the CCP will release his family from the forced labor camp now that he behaved like a good boy.

He is not the only Xinjiang guy making this trek, many others had already made it.
This Uyghur guy walks much faster, he made it to Tiananmen square to see the flag raising ceremony in just 195 days

微信图片_20230810143839.png

微信图片_20230810143430.png

I hope the CCP will release his family from the forced labor camp now that he behaved like a good boy.
LOL, Indians again, do you know what's going on in your Noth East at this very moment?

Yeah, shameless Indian liar comes out slum again to spew lies whenever smells Uyghurs.

Yeah, shameless Indian liar comes out slum again to spew lies whenever smells Uyghurs.
Yes, everyone is lying. Let’s call them fake, propaganda and conspiracy:

Yes, everyone is lying. Let’s call them fake, propaganda and conspiracy:

Brainless fool, what do you expect CIA and BBC going to say about China these days. Mind the killings and violence in NE territory in your slum country now if you have any sense of shame.

Brainless fool, what do you expect CIA and BBC going to say about China these days. Mind the killings and violence in NE territory in your slum country now if you have any sense of shame.
Lol we aren’t in the denial mode like the Chinese :lol:
You can continue denying all you want. No one is buying it:)

Lol we aren’t in the denial mode like the Chinese :lol:
You can continue denying all you want. No one is buying it:)
Shameless, what you people going to do about the killings and violence that has been on for months. Just admit you know the killings are going on makes you people even more despicable.

Shameless, what you people going to do about the killings and violence that has been on for months. Just admit you know the killings are going on makes you people even more despicable.
Again, we deny nothing of it. Like the Chinese do when it comes to Uyghurs. So you are yet to take the first step of even acknowledging it.

It seems your High IQ is making it difficult for you to understand this simple thing.

Again, we deny nothing of it. Like the Chinese do when it comes to Uyghurs. So you are yet to take the first step of even acknowledging it.

It seems your High IQ is making it difficult for you to understand this simple thing.
Do you read what I said or just pretend you are so dumb or shameless ?

So what, all the reports of genocides and forced labors on Uyghurs are US and EU lies and fabrications, you Indian fools are the best poster children of these lies.

Do you read what I said or just pretend you are so dumb or shameless ?

So what, all the reports of genocides and forced labors on Uyghurs are US and EU lies and fabrications, you Indian fools are the best poster children of these lies.
Replied like a typical Chinese bot:
1) Deny everything
2) Personal attacks.

You earned a few cents today. Congratulations.

Replied like a typical Chinese bot:
1) Deny everything
2) Personal attacks.

You earned a few cents today. Congratulations.
Only stupid fool can't answer my question, I answered yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom