What's new

Uyghur guy tries to fullfill his dream on foot, walking solo from Kashgar to Beijing to see the Chinese National Flag raising ceremony in Tiananmen

Uyghur guy fullfill his dream on foot, walking solo from Kashgar to Beijing.He says his biggest dream since he was a little child is to go to Beijing's Tiananmen Square and see the Chinese national flag raising ceremony in person. So he decides to fullfill this dream on foot, walking solo all the way from Kashgar to Beijing.Xinjiang is so big, he has walked for 182 days so far, just out of Xinjiang into Gansu province.

well to be honest if it was my dream to see the flag raising ceremony I'd choose the train .
these guys must be filthy rich to be able not to work for more than half a year . his income must be a lot more than 1000-1500$ mentioned in other thread

well to be honest if it was my dream to see the flag raising ceremony I'd choose the train .
these guys must be filthy rich to be able not to work for more than half a year . his income must be a lot more than 1000-1500$ mentioned in other thread
I agree, people get big money from streaming themselves on social media, this guy is no exception.

I agree, people get big money from streaming themselves on social media, this guy is no exception.

Before counter-terrorism and de-radicalization are successful, Uighur patriots dare not speak out.

Only stupid fool can't answer my question, I answered yours.

More personal attacks. Is that a part of BOT training by the CCP. :lol:

BTW I didn’t ask a question. I just shared a news and videos which you think are a lie, propaganda, fake, conspiracy etc. You replied like a typical Chinese bot and I’m not surprised.

BTW I didn’t ask a question. I just shared a news and videos which you think are a lie, propaganda, fake, conspiracy etc. You replied like a typical Chinese bot and I’m not surprised.
A video of Some sourceless collection of photos, some of them look at least 4 decades old, and you share them for what?

when u post uyghur it reminds me of this
Thanks for sharing. Shows that it has not changed much.

1691685742956.png

Yeah, try to dodge my issue, thats what you moron are good for.

What Tianenman ? No such thing . There never was a massacre in no Tiananeman Square that never existed with no tanks that never rolled.

None of that ever happened . This man from Xingjiang never attended re-education camp to erase his non existent Muslim identity … he just volunteered to enjoy the fresh free non-air or non-tianenmen square - nothing like this never not happened

Also this Uighur guy who never attended the xingjiang re education camp for Muslim epidemiologists trained on non wuhan virus said there was no non wuhan virus because there was no place called wuhan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom