What's new

Major Umar is my Name and this is my kingdom

First, we've not gotten done dealing with a Colonel's wife, and now steps in a Major with a Honda proclaiming this to be his kingdom from a Honda.

In the U.S., the police would have shot him dead when he stepped out of the vehicle without police permission. Because under policing rules, you are considered a threat at that point.
As a former cop, I’d yell at him to get his *** back in his car with my gun pointed.

We, the Pakistanis, have allowed their behavior to go unchecked. Had the Pakistani people stood up from the beginning and taught them a lesson, itni aakar na hoti us ma.

The Overseas Pakistani people know and see these same officers when they come to the U.S.; even in front of a cashier, they have their heads down and arms folded and aren't able to look them dead in the eye as they show in Pakistan. When they come to the West majority, end up selling appliances like washing machines or TVs.

During Mushraff's time, the governor of Punjab, Lt. Gen (ret.) Maqbool came to Chicago and met the city's Mayor, Richard Daley; I was dragged to the meeting by my father. The mayor asked what was happening in Pakistan and what was being done to improve people's lives. This m*otherfucker was a retired high-ranking military officer with legs tied together, arms wrapped, and looking at the table and going down a list as if he was talking to his superior.

Ultimately, I argued with my father for dragging me on a beautiful day to see that sh*t show from Pakistan.
It’s a mental slavery institution. They are unable to think strategically or independently. It blew my mind the fact that Mushy didn’t tell the Air Force before initiating Kargil, and didn’t think the Indians will escalate in other sectors ie international border. Honestly, these guys will can’t win any type of war. They’re 80 years behind in planning, thinking, and logistics.

As a former cop, I’d yell at him to get his *** back in his car with my gun pointed.

I would have Trayvon Martin his as*.

It’s a mental slavery institution. They are unable to think strategically or independently. It blew my mind the fact that Mushy didn’t tell the Air Force before initiating Kargil, and didn’t think the Indians will escalate in other sectors ie international border. Honestly, these guys will can’t win any type of war. They’re 80 years behind in planning, thinking, and logistics.

There is a reason why no Pakistani battles are taught in Western Military Institutions, including India. Pakistan has never been able to deliver a death blow in any of the three conflicts; you would think they'd build upon past experiences.

There is a reason why no Pakistani battles are taught in Western Military Institutions, including India. Pakistan has never been able to deliver a death blow in any of the three conflicts; you would think they'd build upon past experiences.
tbf, the Goras are very sly. They will never give credits to the Islamic/non white nations.
They have a high superiority complex. Even on 2/27/19, they downplayed accomplishments of Pakistan.
It’s strategic thinking, form of soft power brain washing - that only their civilization produces real men who can fight. Their movies depicts them almost superhuman winning battles after battles, in reality they’ll portray their losses as neutral wins.
I’ve been around them my whole life, as have you. They’re what I call racial-ist, meaning they considered us beneath them from the simple fact, we were subjugated where they fought back for their freedom. They’ve emasculated the Asians to the point many asian women are brainwashed against their own men. The Asians have given the US/West tough fight/battle.

we’re slave minded to them, and they treat us that way. They respect power. They have no respect for people who can’t fight for themselves. Liberal or Conservative, doesn’t matter. Both think this way. Liberal will just smile to your face whereas the conservative will be more blunt on his thoughts. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
I agree, give them bicycles. Major is unfit, fat belly, spoilt in the army, send him to Afghanistan front line
They trained to walk 20miles with their backpacks.

I'd not give them any vehicle.

I would have Trayvon Martin his as*.

Agree, no doubt there were individual acts of Val our and bravery which should be recognised. Collectively as an army, there is nothing to be proud of or celebrate. Army and Air Force screwed up in both 65 and 71. In 65 changing commander mid battle army screwed up everything. AF trying to emulate Israeli ‘67 tactics without proper intelligence and planning messed up. Indians had learned from ‘67 and dispersed their aircraft and built camouflaged shelters. It was a half hearted attempt by PAF…

It was a half hearted attempt by PAF…
This is what kills me. Both the Air Force and army have a history of this. I’m sadden at the fact that by their own admission, they only have war stockade of 3 weeks, because they expect a UN ceasefire after that period so no need to think about final victory, or the simple fact that the Indian will seek a final victory and might not agree to UN ceasefire.

Half-*** approach and cutting corners. We see it in Baluchistan where the soldiers continue to patrol in pickup trucks. Man, Pakistan soldiers are brave to go with this program instead of shooting their officers.. I’m surprised I don’t see much fratricides. Even in the US army, theres been instances where soldiers have killed their fellow soldiers for not adhering:

Last edited:
Both are in same category in Pakistan, but mind set I state is fact. An other interesting fact is these Mafia dons preferred color is Black then white. You will rarely find them driving other color specially grey because as per them grey color is for confused bloody civilians who can't decide between black and white. lol
Very interesting way of looking at colors by these spoiled army brats.
In the US, (we being their masters, and the ones they look up to 😀), prefer the following colors in this order. White 30%, black 19%, Grey19%, and silver 10%.If you combine Grey and silver, it is almost as popular as white. That's almost 80% of all cars sold in the US.
So now the army brats need to update their outlook and references in light of the colors their masters prefer. ☺️

Last edited:
We, the Pakistanis, have allowed their behavior to go unchecked. Had the Pakistani people stood up from the beginning and taught them a lesson, itni aakar na hoti us ma.
You must have heard that joke:

An old man had gone to the graveyard at night. In the dark, he tripped and fell into an open grave. A while later another man passed by, heard sounds coming from that grave and said, "Tannu pehlay diharay hi wal kar ke dabbeya honda te aj sukoon nal hondiyon."

Last edited:
The people are very angry in Pakistan. I am just realising now how much Pakistan has actually changed. The Pakistani army and other elites need to tread very carefully. You don't want to be at the receiving end of people's wrath.
Our peoples wrath cant go beyond long march and a protest.
Khaasi awaam na maja na sawaad.

And Army brats and khooni liberals here go gaga over that buffoon whenever his moronic behind is mentioned as if he was the second coming of Clausewitz.

Back
Top Bottom