What's new

Asad Umar blasts PTI chief for his politics

Aptly put.

I would also add that a lot of Wheat, Sugar and other goods were first exported and then imported thereby inflating export figures by many Billions and also leading to higher importation costs. Many of the acts were actually gimmicks aimed at fooling the masses where as Imran's team was making money by first exporting surplus goods to the point where shortages were created; and then importing the same goods at a premium. Woh to thanks to COVID otherwise Imran Khan had bankrupted Pakistan in 2019!
You are talking about Jahangir Tareen and Sugar mafia scam, which was already exposed during PTI era and he end up in NAB jail. Sugar dump in ship and after two days park in sea, show as import and collect billions of rupee subsidiaries ....now he is IPP leader ...lollll .... Bigger the thief better the Law protects you ...

You are talking about Jahangir Tareen and Sugar mafia scam, which was already exposed during PTI era and he end up in NAB jail. Sugar dump in ship and after two days park in sea, show as import and collect billions of rupee subsidiaries ....now he is IPP leader ...lollll .... Bigger the thief better the Law protects you ...
Agreed, those people have existed and will continue to exist because the system is designed to protect them. But nothing makes Imran Khan the saint that many people here have been trying to do; matter of fact, Imran Khan is the cause of our decline, financial and moral, which he first tried in 2013 with dharna and failed; to finally succeed in 2016/17.

As someone who watched that interview, Asad Umar definitely did not say any of that the way this article is portraying.

Journalism keeps on hitting new lows.

Just today saw Fahd Hussain on a TV screen as a 'Senior Journalist'. What a joke.

Klasra said that PTI walay kdhr sarkon main agaye hain etc etc, they should be confined to drawing rooms and such. Yehi banda 6 maheenay pehle bol raha tha keh PTI walon main woh pani nhn keh yeh sarkon par danday khayen, unless they do that they won't become a political party.

Journalists are such sellouts.

PTI is not agreed with your assertion
FzA5OA_XwAAnMSm

FzA5OA9WAAQtmJX

733493_94529504.jpg

The PTI is cracking for sure as Asad Umar – a senior party leader – blasted his head over policies, suggesting a complete lack of political acumen and admitting that the rival parties like those in PDM [Pakistan Democratic Movement] represented the voters.

Umar said the people decided the future of a leader, but that did not mean the one committing a crime should be forgiven. “He must be punished.”

He said the refusal to negotiate with the PDM was a big mistake and revealed that an overwhelming majority of PTI members in the National Assembly as well as the provincial legislatures were against resignations.

Umar said if the PTI had polled 16.8 million votes in 2018 elections, the PDM made it to parliament with 22.5 million votes.

Describing the May 9 events as wake-up call, he asked everyone to take two steps back and made it clear that he didn’t agree with the PTI chairman’s strategy. The party leadership was completely ignored in the decision-making process.

The election date offered by the government side should have been accepted, said Umar who resigned from the post of PTI secretary general after the May 9 mayhem.
This coward needs to keep his mouth shut. He is proving one another Kufi. A Bloody Coward and nothing more than that.

Shows the pathetic mentality of few who keep repeating Khan shouldn’t have dissolved assemblies. You guys do realize by not holding elections, Pakistan constitution has been violated??? Pakistan has truly become banana republic where instead of discussing how constitution has been violated people are saying khan made a blunder.

You lot would have been screaming on top of your lungs demanding he dissolve assemblies if he had chosen not to. Khan by dissolving assemblies removed last bit of veil which army could hide behind. They are fully exposed. Khan doesn’t have to do anything right now but still he is giving establishment a way out for the sake of Pakistan.

Go read economic surveys and what experts are predicting is coming towards Pakistan. It going to be a major disaster and millions will suffer. Pakistani people have lost their morality and it’s disheartening but what else is expected from a corrupt country. Instead of discussing how a constitution was violated, people are discussing if khan made the right move..

Agreed, those people have existed and will continue to exist because the system is designed to protect them. But nothing makes Imran Khan the saint that many people here have been trying to do; matter of fact, Imran Khan is the cause of our decline, financial and moral, which he first tried in 2013 with dharna and failed; to finally succeed in 2016/17.
Our decline started when Liaqat Ali Khan took first US loan and his 1 week visit change into 1 month of pleasure trip in President private plane. Since then we are paying back that loan... corruption, massive loans, Elite billions of dollars life style, population bomb, constant judiciary failure, decades of Marshal law, (exclude Musharraf era). It's not Paksitan, every 3rd world country facing huge economic turmoil. Countries ow 650 billion dollars of debt to IMF, so imagine the world economic situation. On top Nawaz sign extremely horrible CPEC loans. Imagine, Chinese commercial loans are keep on rollover . One billion pay on Monday, rollover on Tuesday ....

This coward needs to keep his mouth shut. He is proving one another Kufi. A Bloody Coward and nothing more than that.
He will go back to Canada and join Engro. He is Rich son Gen Ghulam Umar.

43462687_1174296889384829_2410211637924462592_n.jpg

Last edited:
No one here is talking about exposing vote of no-confidence, exposing assassination attempts on Ex PM IK, the cypher, NRO2, corruption empires and treason of the generals n politicians....which are real causes of collapse of the economy and constitution.

Just goes on to show how idiotic even the educated folks are here. No PM can bring about change if he doesn't have the powers and majority mandate.

But unfortunately, our corrupt establishment is not able to share power and digest an honest leader, which is actually required in Pakistan.

Last edited:
No Imran khan tantrums has no bearing on economy
He didn't tell dar to peg the dollar and close down exports via power cuts/subsidy cuts/raw material import freez and divert remittances to huwala hundi

Or did he???

India exports are still going up though aren't they?
Bengaldesh still growing?
Remittances double digits growth both countries

But why are out dropping

Secondly Pakistan isn't a digital power house like India. India exports were mainly up in digital/software not textiles..they infact contracted

So I have no idea what you are making up
Seriously are you not seeing the optics Imran has created about Pakistan post his removal? Do you not seen how floods have devastated the country recently. Yet Imran kept doing dharnas, marches, riots. Economies work based on optics. Optics is where Pakistan is suffering and you can thank that egoistic maniac Imran for it.

Last edited:
constitution dictates that the elections take place within 90 days. constitution stands abrogated. he was right to dissolve the assemblies.

btw, werent you suddenly against IK for throwing out the NCM by using or misusing another article of constitution? but its OK for you when it is completely disregarded, and not even misinterpreted?

Bolded Part: You are correct and I most certainly feel vindicated!! But even after my change of heart, I thought Imran would change his ways--until @VCheng disabused me of that idea: Imran is too stupid and Narcisstic to change.

And who says I support the PDM's gross violation of the Const--they had to call new Prov. Assemblies elections. That too was a violation of the Const. But it was Imran's utter stupidity that he thought the PDM would play by the book especially after Imran didn't play by the book on the NCM vote. But I strongly suspect most of Imran fanbois would justify Imran throwing out the NCM just like they believe the bogus America-sponsored 'regime change' slogans of Imran.

As for the 99% MPAs asking Imran not to dissolve the Assemblies, I think Asad Umer said that in Kashif Abbasi interview. If AU didn't then my bad. Somewhere I did see the 99% number. Anyway, that too doesn't matter anymore. The results are in front of you. As someone said above: Imran is done! I'd add, at least for the foreseeable future.

Mr. Niazi was in jail when May 9 tragedy occurred. The rioting and arson could have only been organised by 2nd and 3rd tier of the organisation.

Oh yeah, man! There was no way the poor Niazi could have instructed his party workers to go rioting upon his arrest, heh!

But then... how come The Niazi had the wisdom to request pre-arrest bail just days before 9th April?

Must have sensed his incoming arrest, eh?!

1687357158733.png

Seriously are you not seeing the optics Imran has created about Pakistan post his removal? Do you not seen how floods have devastated the country recently. Yet Imran kept doing dharnas, marches, riots. Economies work based on optics. Optics is where Pakistan is suffering and you can thank that egoistic maniac Imran for it.
COVID didn't destroyed the country per PMLN which made indians economy collapse
But floods did?

I mean did flood decreased our remittances??

While the remittances of every other country increased

Or you couldn't take the pressure and screamed with pain when a fauji boot went inside your a$$.

This is coming from a mouth piece of establishment

This doesn't include th loss of 6b from Roshan digital

Army simply doesn't understand that expats send more Money then exports and all expats are angry with the government

Hence why we need to kill Imran Khan in accident like we did with Fatima Jinnah and benazir and prop up JTK as our new leader

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom