What's new

Asad Umar blasts PTI chief for his politics

someone check his B@lls, maybe there are two bricks hanging down there, curtesy of NaPAK bhooj

No one gives a shit. Pakistan will economically default. That is the main headline in a few months.

It doesn’t matter anymore. Imran khan has already committed political suicide by following the advice of his wife and her Jinns. The party is over for him, he is disappearing into the past with each passing day. That’s what happens when you pretend to be naive and challenge the state.

It seems like Asad Umar's words are distorted in the OP if he was quoted from yesterday's Kashif Abbasi interview.
But the most important 'take' from the AU interview with Kashif was that on most major decisions, it was Imran's way or highway. AU gave example of that by saying that '99% MPAs' tried to talk Imran out of dissolving the Provincial Assemblies but Imran ignored them. And he gave other examples of such arrogance and dictatorial mindset.

Imran dug his own political grave.
Imran Didn't dug his own political grave. If PDM + Army + Supreme court has followed the constitution, there would have elections in at least KP and Punjab and PTI would have emerged a strong party, but These traitor and violated the constitution and hence we are here.

Yehi banda 6 maheenay pehle bol raha tha keh PTI walon main woh pani nhn keh yeh sarkon par danday khayen, unless they do that they won't become a political party.

The so called "civil war" - as claimed by overseas keyboard warriors thumping their chests on social media - lasted for less than 48 hours.

So yeah, I don't think he was 'wrong,' in the grand scheme of things.

We didn't even have to bring out the big guns, which is in stark contrast to the Egyptian Revolution of 2011 where the army had to deploy freaking MBTs!

Our riot police was enough to put these miscreants in-line and now all these characters are in hiding... and no one high up in the PTI hierarchy is willing to even listen to their predicament, let alone give them a hand.

They're all on their own. Used and discarded like toilet paper and now not only them but their entire families have to suffer and pay the price of their actions.

Imran khan has already committed political suicide by following the advice of his wife and her Jinns.

Yeah, those Jinns need to be spanked, heh!

733493_94529504.jpg

The PTI is cracking for sure as Asad Umar – a senior party leader – blasted his head over policies, suggesting a complete lack of political acumen and admitting that the rival parties like those in PDM [Pakistan Democratic Movement] represented the voters.

Umar said the people decided the future of a leader, but that did not mean the one committing a crime should be forgiven. “He must be punished.”

He said the refusal to negotiate with the PDM was a big mistake and revealed that an overwhelming majority of PTI members in the National Assembly as well as the provincial legislatures were against resignations.

Umar said if the PTI had polled 16.8 million votes in 2018 elections, the PDM made it to parliament with 22.5 million votes.

Describing the May 9 events as wake-up call, he asked everyone to take two steps back and made it clear that he didn’t agree with the PTI chairman’s strategy. The party leadership was completely ignored in the decision-making process.

The election date offered by the government side should have been accepted, said Umar who resigned from the post of PTI secretary general after the May 9 mayhem.

his words are disputed when one measure him in the scale of resignation due to May 9 incidence.

he will belittle his own words giving statements against IK when he has disputed himself, dictated by unknown forces to base his resignation on a "given" statement which he narrated as done by others leaving party.

Mr. Niazi was in jail when May 9 tragedy occurred. The rioting and arson could have only been organised by 2nd and 3rd tier of the organisation.

It would amount for even a bigger tragedy if constitutional justice is not provided to an average citizen who witnessed the events of 9th May.

It was only a matter of few months. Imran's popularity isn't going to go down in just those months. Rather than encouraging rioting and all the other dramas that damaged the economy and morale, he could have beared it out for the people. It's the people that are struggling because of these power fights. He did the same when last PMLN was in power. Seems like Imran only cares about his ego. He became a maniac for power.

i am afraid (and i hope i am wrong) that he shows a lot of characteristics of narcissist.

Should be blasting corrupt generals and PDM politicians that are turning pak into a 4th world state. Oh I forgot no freedom to criticise the corrupt there or you get picked up and tortured.

It was only a matter of few months. Imran's popularity isn't going to go down in just those months. Rather than encouraging rioting and all the other dramas that damaged the economy and morale, he could have beared it out for the people. It's the people that are struggling because of these power fights. He did the same when last PMLN was in power. Seems like Imran only cares about his ego. He became a maniac for power.

Oh chuwaya

If he sits on the side then he becomes no better than Benazir Bhutto in 1990 or Nawaz Sharif in 1993.

Becoming a puppet of the Establishment after being ousted as a puppet of the Establishment is ignorance.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Some of you people have no clue wtf is going on in Pakistan.

F**k napak fauj. F**k them all.

It was not 'Hindsight'. It was 'Foresight' of the 99% of Imran's MPA who advised against dissolving the Prov. Assemblies--along with many other blunders of historic proportions.
constitution dictates that the elections take place within 90 days. constitution stands abrogated. he was right to dissolve the assemblies.

btw, werent you suddenly against IK for throwing out the NCM by using or misusing another article of constitution? but its OK for you when it is completely disregarded, and not even misinterpreted?

Should be blasting corrupt generals and PDM politicians that are turning pak into a 4th world state. Oh I forgot no freedom to criticise the corrupt there or you get picked up and tortured.

These pussies benefit from the Establishment and its system. That's why they're defending it online.

Calling PTI supporters "Elite" while every elite machoda journalist is attacking PTI right now.

Lmfao. These chutiye are finished. It's not a matter of if but only when.

Ayesha Siddiqa even mentioned it.

Aur election ho jatay?
Yes, ab kitney managed hutey wo Allah janta hey

Military doesn't want to get involved in politics as long as it's corruption and military inc is preserved.

No one gives a shit. Pakistan will economically default. That is the main headline in a few months.
Even if that happens no one cares
Pakistan has defaulted twice in last 25 years courtesy to PMLN
Once in 1998 on foreign bonds held by pakistanis and once in 2001 when it went into restructuring the Massive loans taken in 1990s for projects like a motorway from Islamabad to Lahore (which use to be close down for lack of traffic at night) and on GHazi brotha project ; an awfully expensive project like the disaster NJ project

Pakistan is fifth biggest country

A default will simply means low growth era or being pushed back 5-10 yrs

But that's about it..it won't stop from people to vote for maryum Nawaz and for default to happen again in 2040.

People love infrastructure projects that's same all over the world

PMLN has found the way to beat the system..just get infrastructure projects in Lahore and you are golden
While PPP just have to play a racial card and they are golden

With respect to Nawaz sharif return
He will back once justice fiaz essa gives his Assurant but seen even bandial will be ready to say yes sir.

Default hopefully will give us a window of opportunity to grab some farm land and get use of cheap labor but I won't buy real estate it may crash as overseas funding goes down

You gotta be kidding me. Due to corona, all the credit payments got suspended. So the exports and imports lined up temporarily. It has nothing to do with Imran Khan. India's exports too in the same period went up from $280 billion to $427 billion and reserves too jumped to over $600 billion. Petrol was available for dead cheap rates. It was the world scenarios at play and not Imran's magic. Towards the end of his tenure, everything was anyways going down hill and he made it even worse by subsidizing petroleum as last ditch effort to ruin opposition, in process the country. All your hyperbole reserve it Pakistanis, I am not buying it.
Aptly put.

I would also add that a lot of Wheat, Sugar and other goods were first exported and then imported thereby inflating export figures by many Billions and also leading to higher importation costs. Many of the acts were actually gimmicks aimed at fooling the masses where as Imran's team was making money by first exporting surplus goods to the point where shortages were created; and then importing the same goods at a premium. Woh to thanks to COVID otherwise Imran Khan had bankrupted Pakistan in 2019!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom