What's new

Asad Umar blasts PTI chief for his politics

COVID didn't destroyed the country per PMLN which made indians economy collapse
But floods did?

I mean did flood decreased our remittances??

While the remittances of every other country increased
If you have a opposition leader fighting on the streets everyday and asking his supporters to riot and going on international media abusing the government and in turn country, yes, it will have impact on remittances. The entire country got polarized because of his antics. Certain sections of society starting believing that Imran is the only option and nothing else. No leader should promote such level of polarization because eventually he would only loose. You can't throw entire country to dogs for want of power. He could have fought through legal recourses and wait for his turn in the elections. I am not proponent of PDM. But to be honest Pakistan is suffering more because of Imran's created optics.

Hypocrisy should be the name for Imran. He was the one who brought laws against abusing army and now he is the one who is doing it constantly. Pick a side for god's sake.

Oh yeah, man! There was no way the poor Niazi could have instructed his party workers to go rioting upon his arrest, heh!

But then... how come The Niazi had the wisdom to request pre-arrest bail just days before 9th April?

Must have sensed his incoming arrest, eh?!

View attachment 935361
I told him to do that since he had 130 cases

He was signing papers for an hour

I can't remember the names of my kid, don't know how can he remember the names of all the cases
If you have a opposition leader fighting on the streets everyday and asking his supporters to riot and going on international media abusing the government and in turn country, yes, it will have impact on remittances. The entire country got polarized because of his antics. Certain sections of society starting believing that Imran is the only option and nothing else. No leader should promote such level of polarization because eventually he would only loose. You can't throw entire country to dogs for want of power. He could have fought through legal recourses and wait for his turn in the elections. I am not proponent of PDM. But to be honest Pakistan is suffering more because of Imran's created optics.

Hypocrisy should be the name for Imran. He was the one who brought laws against abusing army and now he is the one who is doing it constantly. Pick a side for god's sake.
I am not supporter of PDM but I admire Nawaz sharif for his bravery, maryum Nawaz for her work ethics and bilawal for his leadership

However I am not supporter of PDM but I think mualana sahab is nice person abused for no reason

I told him to do that since he had 130 cases

He was signing papers for an hour

I can't remember the names of my kid, don't know how can he remember the names of all the cases

I am not supporter of PDM but I admire Nawaz sharif for his bravery, maryum Nawaz for her work ethics and bilawal for his leadership

However I am not supporter of PDM but I think mualana sahab is nice person abused for no reason
See you are one from that polarized sections. You can't take any criticism of Imran.

Last edited:
There was no way the poor Niazi could have instructed his party workers to go rioting upon his arrest, heh!

Whether the 9 May attacks were 'False Flag' by the Establishment or not, one can't deny that even educated Pakistanis, probably on this very forum, were cheering the mayhem that day. If they could stoop to such violent ways, then imagine some poor chap in Pakistan indirectly or directly followed PTI's directives to agitate in the manner they ended up doing on May 9.
Some honesty, some 'mea culpa', some introspection would serve Imran's fanbois well. And it is great time for the circumspection because Imran's political life is over for at least the foreseeable future and so reflect on the recent past instead of being part of yet another anarchist move by Imran.

Oh yeah, man! There was no way the poor Niazi could have instructed his party workers to go rioting upon his arrest, heh!

But then... how come The Niazi had the wisdom to request pre-arrest bail just days before 9th April?

Must have sensed his incoming arrest, eh?!

View attachment 935361

Till proven guilty, Mr. Niazi is innocent.

See you are one from that polarized sections. You can't take any criticism of Imran.
Of course he is narcissistic, hot head and superstitious guy

But I can't agree to false information like economy is being ruined by guy sitting in zaman park.
That's like saying ancient Egyptians are ruining over economy there is no co relationship

Innocent?!

The state has to prove without a reasonable doubt that the individual is guilty; if it can't, he's innocent. It's the same in the West. But we are talking about Pakistan, the land of the phudus.

The state has to prove without a reasonable doubt that the individual is guilty; if it can't, he's innocent. It's the same in the West. But we are talking about Pakistan, the land of the phudus.
Land of angreez

FzKnvZNaIAEmPpC

733493_94529504.jpg

The PTI is cracking for sure as Asad Umar – a senior party leader – blasted his head over policies, suggesting a complete lack of political acumen and admitting that the rival parties like those in PDM [Pakistan Democratic Movement] represented the voters.

Umar said the people decided the future of a leader, but that did not mean the one committing a crime should be forgiven. “He must be punished.”

He said the refusal to negotiate with the PDM was a big mistake and revealed that an overwhelming majority of PTI members in the National Assembly as well as the provincial legislatures were against resignations.

Umar said if the PTI had polled 16.8 million votes in 2018 elections, the PDM made it to parliament with 22.5 million votes.

Describing the May 9 events as wake-up call, he asked everyone to take two steps back and made it clear that he didn’t agree with the PTI chairman’s strategy. The party leadership was completely ignored in the decision-making process.

The election date offered by the government side should have been accepted, said Umar who resigned from the post of PTI secretary general after the May 9 mayhem.

khan is now screwed...

Seriously are you not seeing the optics Imran has created about Pakistan post his removal? Do you not seen how floods have devastated the country recently. Yet Imran kept doing dharnas, marches, riots. Economies work based on optics. Optics is where Pakistan is suffering and you can thank that egoistic maniac Imran for it.
They do see it and they celebrate it. Because the success of Imran's optics means failure of the current Government which is what Imran's followers want; damn be Pakistan for all they really care. This lot would rather Pakistan go to hell under anybody other than Imran and they would cheer and cherish it. Makes you wonder why they still think they are patriots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom