What's new

Major Umar is my Name and this is my kingdom

Aik zamana tha fauj was actually a very well respected profession in Pakistan, and now these power tripping Major's who have been working in MES their whole lives or stuck in some other dead end posting vent out their anger on the public.

Oh how far we have fallen in every aspect of our country.

We, the Pakistanis, have allowed their behavior to go unchecked. Had the Pakistani people stood up from the beginning and taught them a lesson, itni aakar na hoti us ma.

The Overseas Pakistani people know and see these same officers when they come to the U.S.; even in front of a cashier, they have their heads down and arms folded and aren't able to look them dead in the eye as they show in Pakistan. When they come to the West majority, end up selling appliances like washing machines or TVs.

During Mushraff's time, the governor of Punjab, Lt. Gen (ret.) Maqbool came to Chicago and met the city's Mayor, Richard Daley; I was dragged to the meeting by my father. The mayor asked what was happening in Pakistan and what was being done to improve people's lives. This m*otherfucker was a retired high-ranking military officer with legs tied together, arms wrapped, and looking at the table and going down a list as if he was talking to his superior.

Ultimately, I argued with my father for dragging me on a beautiful day to see that sh*t show from Pakistan.

Last edited:
Would you also love to see Calbri Queen stripped and treated accordingly, as she's broken toll booth laws many times when being hauled like a cow?
I think no sane Pakistani will appreciate the behavior of that so-called Major. I would have slapped him and fractured his skull. We don't pay these morons to treat ordinary Pakistanis with disgust. The same people they are meant to safeguard.
Regarding your political comment, the lady in question has summed it up in a few words herself.

Police are no different than them. Just as high up the ladder. They behave the same way with a bloody civilian if he didn't have any sifarish or backing.

He aint no regular police but a traffic warden and in most cases they actually help people out and use decent language. If it wasn't for the okaat measuring f.a pass major Sb's profanities and threats against the b.a pass warden things may have cooled down pretty quick. Warden is also wearing state sanctioned uniform so any major karnal sb better not call him kuttay ka bacha while he's doing his duty - -------.

I think no sane Pakistani will appreciate the behavior of that so-called Major. I would have slapped him and fractured his skull. We don't pay these morons to treat ordinary Pakistanis with disgust. The same people they are meant to safeguard.
Regarding your political comment, the lady in question has summed it up in a few words herself.

I asked you a simple, Yes or No, question. Would you strip Calbri Queen and treat her accordingly, as she has often broken toll booth laws? What that Major does, and she is no different in my eyes. Would you fracture her skull?

We the Pakistanis are there to serve the bakery and dha army

These Sicilian mafia dons drive City or Civic, You will rarely find them driving Corolla (It's termed as car of uneducated).
Interesting what you said about corolla. Toyota would be shocked. 😲
Here in the US, the Corollas and civics fall in the same class, and are regarded as identical cars bought by the same people based on their personal preference for either brand.

I asked you a simple, Yes or No, question. Would you strip Calbri Queen and treat her accordingly, as she has often broken toll booth laws? What that Major does, and she is no different in my eyes. Would you fracture her skull?
Its ok....silence is golden

Maryam Nawaz' vehicle crosses toll plaza without paying toll tax​

Dunya News

Motorway police have started identifying the persons involved in the quarrel.

07 July,2019 10:23 pm
MANDI BAHAUDDIN (Dunya News) – The rally of PML-N vice president Maryam Nawaz tried to make quarrel at motorway toll plaza. The vehicle of Maryam Nawaz crossed toll plaza without paying toll tax.

Federal minister for communication Murad Saeed expressed angriness over the matter and said Maryam Nawaz has to pay the toll tax with fine. He said I will send him the bill for toll tax and fine for violation.

wow ... check the major behavior and guess how arrogant our 4 star generals would be

I have always believed that the only way to reform Pak Army is to disassemble entire officer core and hand it over to the Chinese. Pakistani Army officers do not have the same caliber as even Ethiopian/Egyptian/Nigerian officers, leave alone compare to India/China.

This video shows how deep the rot goes, it cannot be sorted out!!

Interesting what you said about corolla. Toyota would be shocked. 😲
Here in the US, the Corollas and civics fall in the same class, and are regarded as identical cars bought by the same people based on their personal preference for either brand.

Both are in same category in Pakistan, but mind set I state is fact. An other interesting fact is these Mafia dons preferred color is Black then white. You will rarely find them driving other color specially grey because as per them grey color is for confused bloody civilians who can't decide between black and white. lol

Back
Top Bottom