What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr in last one and half month we have killed their 7 its not dreaming its what we do we may not take revenge just after loosing soldier but we take revenge Sir Mr India is not America Sir we may not hit back to america but India no mercy is shown

We killed those indian rats?
Mr we are pleading that we didn't killed them -

and you statement (the underlined one) , looks like you are scared of America :lol:

and you statement (the underlined one) , looks like you are scared of America :lol:

Mr Aliens killed them we are part of so called ceasefire but both countries when get chance attack each other and I am not afraid of USA our politicians are they are the biggest problem 7 and over all this year we have only lost around 12 and Indian soldiers have lost far more in number because of firing form Pakistani Troops no country would admit that they killed other troops and violated this fraud cease fire

Mr Aliens killed them we are part of so called ceasefire but both countries when get chance attack each other and I am not afraid of USA our politicians are they are the biggest problem 7 and over all this year we have only lost around 12 and Indian soldiers have lost far more in number because of firing form Pakistani Troops no country would admit that they killed other troops and violated this fraud cease fire

when we say, we didn't - so obviously it got to be aliens , i suspect martians (who you suspect?)

when we say, we didn't - so obviously it got to be aliens , i suspect martians (who you suspect?)

When they say Alien I know who those aliens are in Pakistan they are known As Pakistan Army and sometimes they are part of Special Services Group

602096_10151907857829673_150470302_n.jpg

Pakistan also should use this to reply to Indians

Dear Mods... Please take care of this comment... This is insult of our soldiers and its against forum rules...

To reply a phone should suffice :D
When they say Alien I know who those aliens are in Pakistan they are known As Pakistan Army and sometimes they are part of Special Services Group

602096_10151907857829673_150470302_n.jpg

Pakistan also should use this to reply to Indians

Please Nobody has right to insult anyone either it's rat :P

Pak army is going to release the info on another dead pakistani soldier tonight or early morning tomorrow..Actually it all happened 2 days back and pak army is releasing the news in batches..

Pak army is going to release the info on another dead pakistani soldier tonight or early morning tomorrow..Actually it all happened 2 days back and pak army is releasing the news in batches..

Don't worry soon you would get news of several of your soldiers dead across LOC

@WebMaster , @Aeronaut Why and how insulting post from Abu Basit are allowed in the thread. This is against the forum rules.. Or just that, rules are only applicable for Indians??? Why this person has not been banned yet???

PS: I am unable to report his post due to some server authentication problem..

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster , @Aeronaut Why and how insulting post from Abu Basit are allowed in the thread. This is against the forum rules.. Or just that, rules are only applicable for Indians??? Why this person has not been banned yet???

PS: I am unable to report his post due to some server authentication problem..

Yes that is why I say lets do it once and for all one final complete showdown lets do it
@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar ajj news is reporting we have lost one more soldier what the hell is Army doing man ?

1012521_10151737971854130_412854858_n.jpg

Are you ready ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom