What's new

India considering ending LoC ceasefire after Mujahideen attacks

LOC solders

63998615.jpg

As India approaches its upcoming election season, one must expect an uptick in such theatrics, grandstanding, and political maneuvering. And given the diminishing nationalist fervor in Pakistan, which has already reached an unprecedented low, such an escalation would benefit the Pakistani establishment too. It would not be unexpected if there is some clandestine agreement between the "Establishments" on both sides with regards to this matter.

Now Indians will provide cover fire to Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate in Pakistan, a country who always proposed peace and criticized terrorism in all its forms.
Don't need them, Napak generals will destroy Pakistan quicker than any terrorist can. Probably the only one thing Napak fauj is good at is keeping Pakistan a 3rd world shithole, and subservient to certain countries.

Let them come, it'll unify the nation once the arty starts plinking over the border again

Great cover story by Mad dog Modis Hindutva while Manipur burns in ethnic riots.

We have learned a lot from them over the past 75 years. This bunch of bastards is not to be trusted. As far as they are concerned, all they are interested in is buying time. Don't let up on the pressure. Srinagar does not need to host the G20 summit.

Frustrated & desperate FM 🇮🇳

~Kashmir Movement✅

~#ManipurViolence✅

~Punjab Situation✅

~Upcoming elections & BJP's declining political capital✅

~India-China Situation✅

~FM 🇵🇰 discussed Samjhota Express Incident, Kashmir & Kulbhushan while sitting in Indian Occupied GOA.

-

This is repeat of what happened in 1971, political instability
and India took advantage.

Napak Generals learnt no lesson from 71, they will sacrifice
Kashmir and GB just to save their corruption.

Good opportunity to destroy Indian surveillance/anti infiltration equipment

This is repeat of what happened in 1971, political instability
and India took advantage.

Napak Generals learnt no lesson from 71, they will sacrifice
Kashmir and GB just to save their corruption.
You're making me associate Arshad Sharif's face with irritating political posts, please change your DP or your demeanor

Indian orcs will be sent to hell again. Once the pdm scum is gone, it will be open season to hunt orcs down.

Don't need them, Napak generals will destroy Pakistan quicker than any terrorist can. Probably the only one thing Napak fauj is good at is keeping Pakistan a 3rd world shithole, and subservient to certain countries.
Just because of some officers in Fauj you are calling whole Fauj Napak. If our Fauj was so napak you wouldn't have been living freely in Pakistan as Indians would have by now make us their slaves.

Our fauj is as napak as our awam then. Check the situation of even private institutions so much corruption in private jobs and government too. This shows that problem is mixed.

Good opportunity to destroy Indian surveillance/anti infiltration equipment

You're making me associate Arshad Sharif's face with irritating political posts, please change your DP or your demeanor

You sound really stupid for defending such corrupt institution. Show me one ever last success of these men that you defend so viciously?

Is it vested interests in their business conglomerates that makes you and some others come out and honor them? No one is attacking the lowly foot infantry. The decision makers and their handpicked sycophants is who we despise!

Just because of some officers in Fauj you are calling whole Fauj Napak. If our Fauj was so napak you wouldn't have been living freely in Pakistan as Indians would have by now make us their slaves.

Our fauj is as napak as our awam then. Check the situation of even private institutions so much corruption in private jobs and government too. This shows that problem is mixed.
Maybe it’s across the corruption but the army controls the nation and they’re no better than the private corrupt organizations.

You sound really stupid for defending such corrupt institution. Show me one ever last success of these men that you defend so viciously?

Is it vested interests in their business conglomerates that makes you and some others come out and honor them? No one is attacking the lowly foot infantry. The decision makers and their handpicked sycophants is who we despise!

Maybe it’s across the corruption but the army controls the nation and they’re no better than the private corrupt organizations.
Then we need to work together ridiculing institutions does not make us better.

Is that a threat or literally providing Pakistan with a golden opportunity?
With the internal issues, re-activating the LoC will be the best way the political and military leadership can not only distract, but perhaps even earn the respect of the people if they seriously take military action inside IIOJK. I mean yea our economy sucks anyway so we got even less to lose in attacking across the LoC. Pakistan too this time has elections coming. So if India was ready to strike Brahmos for a PoW last time, I wonder what Pakistan could do for the Kashmir they have love so dearly.

I am all for ceasing the LoC agreement. Hurry up!

What do you want to do with this "corrupt institution?"

Zarb e Azb

I’m not trolling you. I think you and I have had good discussion in the past. ZeA was a success until TTP like a Phoenix is rising again. my issue is the army plays so my politics. How do you expect to full commit themselves to winning wars. I’m sorry brother, I just don’t see them as our defenders. I have more faith in various Laskhars than this organization. The poor always fight the hardest and can’t escape off to a foreign shore during army conflicts. I have no faith in men whose families and retirement funds are sitting in overseas. That tells me these guys will run off to a foreign nation when stuff hits the fan. Just my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom