What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan need to respond back with Artillery and full force deploy those machine guns which we have placed on top of our Tanks that Anti Air Craft Machine guns and strike back and also deploy Snipers to take out their soldiers the more they are taken out the better it is

How many times are you going to write the exact same content with different words and pictures ???? :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
It all fits in. @karan.1970 was absolutely right. I actually don't mind it, face saving is very important in tribal cultures and its good if it leads to some normalcy returning.

Whatever rocks your socks mate,and then people complain Pakistani's believe in conspiracies theories...:lol:

Indians keep forgetting it was their own citizens who killed their troops.

Really so why did hizbul mujahideen take responsibility?
On behalf of their patron our best friend PA?
Khoon ke badle khoon.As long as both sides understand the message it will be ok.When one side doesn't they have to be taught again.

When India started retaliating and resulted in deaths of 4 pak soldiers including one officer,(and not including the major who today died falling in a ravine while patrolling LOC),Suddenly hizbul mujahideen had a vision and they decided to take responsibility..

And Pakistani citizens killed Pakistani troops. I really don't see why we are blaming one another.

Whatever rocks your socks mate,and then people complain Pakistani's believe in conspiracies theories...:lol:

You do have a point. However its not a conspiracy theory that explains something that has already happened, Karan had on day 1 predicted how this will play out and it is playing our exactly like that. And his prediction was based on news he had from army sources. Another pakistani poster (forget his name) had heard exactly the same thing from his pakistan army sources too. So its not really a conspiracy theory but seems fairly plausible.

Besides PA lying to pakistani citizens is not exactly new, is it?

How many times are you going to write the exact same content with different words and pictures ???? :disagree:

Sir I don't know about that but your Army is now hiding news of their losses today they have face great losses in different sectors when answered by Pakistan

Sir I don't know about that but your Army is now hiding news of their losses today they have face great losses in different sectors when answered by Pakistan

That is not possible if our soldier has indeed died his family members wonk keep quiet.

That is not possible if our soldier has indeed died his family members wonk keep quiet.

Sir or they haven't reported yet that took place and 1 45 today I mean at noon

since you have nothing to save your face then now desperately you have started believing what you are just 'wishing'. But the truth is that your wish would remain a wish. :omghaha::omghaha:

since you have nothing to save your face then now desperately you have started believing what you are just 'wishing'. But the truth is that your wish wou1 ld remain a wish. :omghaha::omghaha:
No Sir that incident has happened at 1:45 PM today but your channels have reported of 9 am morning not what has happened later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom