What's new

Lessons to learn better learn before a Divorce

I would say these are qualities if known how to harness properly. But as the saying goes about the snake and milk ..

I fail to understand women honestly. I dont know what they want from their man. Some totally want to dominate, other want to undermine.

I had a failed marriage and I can tell from my personal experience women are experts at playing victims and doing things at your back. I wont say men dont have other equally bad traits. But always blaming men is not appropriate. Women are manipulative and subtle.

Sorry to hear that ...

On a serious note it can be anyone who manipulate the beauty of relationship .. It's just depends on the circumstances ..

Boring... These advice only mean, become a Servant of Women, and expect nothing from her.. not even bone which she might give it to her dog instead of you .. BS...

Through-out history men used women as a tool.. Now men found another way to use women more oftenly, and without any question.. They have named it empowering women. There was a time when there was a social system, where women men, each had a place, gathering... but today, there is no social system. Men can "USE" as many women and get away without any moral duty or social obligation. Old Social system was making sure everyone one is at it's place (exceptions apart).

I fail to understand women honestly. I dont know what they want from their man. Some totally want to dominate, other want to undermine.

Stop trying to understand them brother, women understand women and most of them hate each other. Also why you trying to give them what they want, they don't even know what they want. :lol: Give them what they need. :whistle:

I had a failed marriage and I can tell from my personal experience women are experts at playing victims and doing things at your back. I wont say men dont have other equally bad traits. But always blaming men is not appropriate. Women are manipulative and subtle.

Women just want love, care, attention and sincerity....... :angel:

Men are failed to handle angels :whistle:

Stop trying to understand them brother, women understand women and most of them hate each other. Also why you trying to give them what they want, they don't even know what they want. :lol: Give them what they need. :whistle:

Exactly ....Confuse creation :ashamed:

It takes two to tango. There is give and take. But you know what, one person in the relationship will always be more dominating, emotionally demanding and will get more love. That's just the way it is. So this whole theory of being equal does not translate in practice. Marriage, relationship, love... whatever you may call it is good or bad depending on the sum of the intensity of emotions between those two people.

Exactly ....Confuse creation :ashamed:

OLSAH16.jpg

Asian understanding of marriage is procreation. Its the natural order of things for them. Being raised seeing their own parents (myself included) they have no idea of what miracles marriage or long term commitments can actually bring. Itis like building a one person team. A good one will succeed, if not you can always try again, its not the end of the world.

This will help all guys to undertstand a girl..What all tantrums they play..It is a complete guide :P

You watch too much Bollywood sh1t :woot: Wake up and experience the REAL world ;)

bible version :angel:

I would respect my girl, but if she nags too much, I would find the path of separation, which I guess would be fine for the both of us.

But still can't say what will happen after I marry; god forbid, if I do not become a poodle of anyone. I would need my space not overlapped by her silly demands.

How come the demands are not soo silly when you are "dating" why suddenly it becomes problemsome after marrige? I mean most men are like puppies before (no offence intended but pointing out :D something )

Last edited by a moderator:
@haroon butt you are right, desi girls ki dramay bazian hi kahatam nai hotin :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom