What's new

Lessons to learn better learn before a Divorce

Of course not but ASIAN MEN (as most on this website are) need to learn how to respect women and decrease their misogynist crap :P

You beat me to it .. I was gonna say for a south east asian this is practically nonsense. Our divorce rates would be in the 90% from what I have seen my society do to women, and these are the educated lot.

You beat me to it .. I was gonna say for a south east asian this is practically nonsense. Our divorce rates would be in the 90% from what I have seen my society do to women, and these are the educated lot.

Yea Asian women are VERY tolerant and the other half are just culturally bound and in "matha pitna" situation :cray:

Had they even 25% of the Rights Western ladies had....well, lets just say being a divorce lawyer would have been BIG BUSINESS!

Yea Asian women are VERY tolerant and the other half are just culturally bound and in "matha pitna" situation :cray:

Had they even 25% of the Rights Western ladies had....well, lets just say being a divorce lawyer would have been BIG BUSINESS!

Find out how many brown people actually read the entire thing. I myself ended up just glancing away to the end as my DNA kicked in.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea then hear 1 hr of criticizing from the husband :rolleyes:
If he doesnt agree with her choice of clothing,they shouldnt be together anyway.
Another wise man said once:a woman is like a 10000 page book,before you understand it your life will be over.

If he doesnt agree with her choice of clothing,they shouldnt be together anyway.
Another wise man said once:a woman is like a 10000 page book,before you understand it your life will be over.

A wise woman once said...a woman is an open book, she offers herself fully to the one she loves ...its like a book for sale...the one who buys it will read it as for the rest they are just those who read the synopsis of the book and walk away...

Asian women need to change.

They have to discard the thinking pattern like "I am a good woman because I am an obedient, loyal and faithful wife to my Bollywood looking husband cum god cum lord"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...8-equality-between-men-women.html#post4692868

I really pity those women who have slavish mentality. IMO, you can't be a slave unless you allow yourself to be enslaved. Just don't bow your head even if that means you will have to let it be cut off by the male tyrant.

Husband worshiping sucks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom