What's new

Lessons to learn better learn before a Divorce

A wise woman once said...a woman is an open book, she offers herself fully to the one she loves ...its like a book for sale...the one who buys it will read it as for the rest they are just those who read the synopsis of the book and walk away...

A wise man once said, " It is due to a woman we Human race are on planet earth instead of in Heavens" :yay: :yay:

you want change ..and then when changed you say... badal gaye ho tum... pahle jaisa pyar nahin karte.. :omghaha:

You sure a guy says that? @M-48 need to get a gender checkup for @hinduguy :rofl:

A wise man once said, " It is due to a woman we Human race are on planet earth instead of in Heavens" :yay: :yay:

Khaya apple Adam nay dosh Hawa nu?! :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz South Asian women with the kind of mentality they have cannot live with a western guy for her life. We South Asian men at least don't believe in one night stand. A girl needs everything from his man and if a man ask something then they are not ready to understand..Duffers.

What exactly does a man need? Why get married then? Marriage is a 2 person agreement...1 shouldnt hold all the responsibilities and burdens from household, job + kids....while the husband cant even tolerate 1 (job) :unsure: The guy would do the following: cook, clean the house, work when being a bechalor student or living alone but the min the wife steps in the house, he forgets he was the maid of the house and dumps all on the poor woman...why? why cant they share the work?!

Whatelse men need space? Sure then can have it...What about the woman's need for a partner? What about her need to have someone to talk to, do they fulfill that? Whatelse men need, their football days, sure...but what about movie night or date night for the wives? Do they fulfill that?!

Dude men gets what they want YET complain... :rolleyes:

ladkiya awal darje ki nautanki hoti hai..They need their space and when you do something which they does not like then they come up with usual rants "tumhe to mera khyal hi nahi hai ","tum pehle jaise nahi rahe", "tumhe to mai achi hi nahi lagti"..haan nahi lagti dimag jo kahrab karti hai apni bewkoofi se.
@hinduguy just said the opposite ...

So But sahab which girl left you and have you given it a thought due to your above attitude maybe?! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haa Haa ...Vary interesting thread...DIL JALAY...

1) Never allow any one to participating in you family matters even in couple matters...OK

men-women-329.jpg

2) You give Good Respect even you can not provide her VIP environment,, Women will survive with you..

3) Adjust life with her give you end less survival

4) Couple think about quarrel but Never think about Divorce

couple-fighting.jpg

5) Only concentrate on one women .....will provide you life ....

Any-man-can-love-a-thousand-women|2Cbut-a-good-man-loves-one-woman-a-thousand-ways..-status.jpg

6) Before marriage disclose truth with women if she like to marry with you it is you future other wise leave her....

All The Best

A wise woman once said...a woman is an open book, she offers herself fully to the one she loves ...its like a book for sale...the one who buys it will read it as for the rest they are just those who read the synopsis of the book and walk away...
There you are right,an open book just like the Da Vinci Code.
Ill try to be wise and think about it(a couple of years)and come back.

I would respect my girl, but if she nags too much, I would find the path of separation, which I guess would be fine for the both of us.

But still can't say what will happen after I marry; god forbid, if I do not become a poodle of anyone. I would need my space not overlapped by her silly demands.

I had a failed marriage and I can tell from my personal experience women are experts at playing victims and doing things at your back. I wont say men dont have other equally bad traits. But always blaming men is not appropriate. Women are manipulative and subtle.

I had a failed marriage and I can tell from my personal experience women are experts at playing victims and doing things at your back. I wont say men dont have other equally bad traits. But always blaming men is not appropriate. Women are manipulative and subtle.

I would say these are qualities if known how to harness properly. But as the saying goes about the snake and milk ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom