What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

I am not threatening violence against anyone. Your ilk are, you are a known follower of the same people that's why you are defending these terrorists of the same sect.

No one in the protest is advocating for violence ... your qadiayni narrative has failed

the liberal bhayghairat brigade are far more dangerous than the hindus

Notice their pattern:
they defend hindus and false idols, they defend qadiyanis and want to declare them Muslims, they want to be friends with enemies of Pakistan like US and Israel and they have utter disdain and hatred for anything related to Islam including ulema. What does that tell you?
Bhai Jan I have no hatred against Hindus or anyone for that matter per se as long as they don't have any hatred for Islam or Muslims.
It's just about calling right right and wrong wrong which is what our deen teaches us.
To be honest I even condemned on Twitter defence.pk's act of posting a fraudulent fake deceptive pic of an Indian girl on Twitter because it was wrong.

Last edited:
Bhai Jan I have no hatred against Hindus or anyone for that matter per se as long as they don't have any hatred for Islam or Muslims.
It's just about calling right right and wrong wrong which is what our deen teaches us.

I agree, but you can clearly see what the "peaceful" hindus are doing to Muslims in india

Is it worse than what "Muslim Jihadis" are doing to "Normal Muslims" ?

The so called Muslim Jihadis are agents of hindus (RAW) as the Pakistani army has clearly stated over and over again
so I don't understand what you are trying to point out here

I agree, but you can clearly see what the "peaceful" hindus are doing to Muslims in india
Those are not all Hindus. Those are fanatics and extremists who are in minority. I am sure majority of Hindus are not like that.

they defend hindus and false idols, they defend qadiyanis and want to declare them Muslims, they want to be friends with enemies of Pakistan like US and Israel and they have utter disdain and hatred for anything related to Islam including ulema. What does that tell you?
Yeah cuz there is nothing more evil than calling for equal rights of your fellow citizens of a different religion

Those are not all Hindus. Those are fanatics and extremists who are in minority. I am sure majority of Hindus are not like that.

That might be true, but look at their current government and there are killings on a weekly basis of Muslims. So even if they are a minority, which we are not sure about, Muslim are being killed there

I take you are qadiyani as well since you are defending them
Even if i am what difference does it make?
You ran out of arguments (insults) now you are clutching at straws
The so called Muslim Jihadis are agents of hindus (RAW) as the Pakistani army has clearly stated over and over again
Yeah i am sure the likes of Mumtaz Qadri and Laal Masjid are nothing but Indian agents :angel:

Yeah cuz there is nothing more evil than calling for equal rights of your fellow citizens of a different religion

you possibly can't be this stupid or you willfully being deceptive. Which is it?

Even if i am what difference does it make?
You ran out of arguments (insults) now you are clutching at straws

Well knowing you are Qadiyani is very important since the "clerical error" was made. Are you ashamed in telling us?

you possibly can't be this stupid or you willfully being deceptive. Which is it?
Do you have a comprehension problem or were you born with a mental deficiency?Even a 10 year old can understand what that sarcastic comment meant

Well knowing you are Qadiyani is very important since the "clerical error" was made. Are you ashamed in telling us?
asr.png

Do you have a comprehension problem or were you born with a mental deficiency?Even a 10 year old can understand what that sarcastic comment meant

yes, catching that you gave an irrelevant response to dodge the question makes me mentally deficient ..

lol

Um how old are you?

Qadiyanis conspired against Katham e Nabuwath and you think its not relevant to know if you are qadiyani? stop with your antics and tell us who you really are .. are you a qadiyani ?yes or no? we know your friend @Sher Shah Awan is one

@Hrk19 @Burnol

Last edited:
No one in the protest is advocating for violence ... your qadiayni narrative has failed

No violence? Lovers of Qadri do not advocate violence? Don't make me laugh. You guys play with words and think everyone is a fool.

Comply with court orders and go home. The law was not changed. Why do you want the state to take action? So you can cry wolf again and start exploding in markets and killing innocent people?

No violence? Lovers of Qadri do not advocate violence? Don't make me laugh. You guys play with words and think everyone is a fool.

Comply with court orders and go home. The law was not changed. Why do you want the state to take action? So you can cry wolf again and start exploding in markets and killing innocent people?

you should go try stopping them since you are so worried sitting in UK

after all, they are the ones who exposed the conspiracy of you qadiyanis .. so its only natural that you are worried

What is there to be gained by speaking with the jahil. These mullahs and their ilk have singlehandedly destroyed islam. We need no enemies when our own branches lead such a blow. Look at this filth abusing everyone. Is that not vile and open hypocrisy. The fact is that this us his tongue and this is his blackened and jahil heart and the jahil support him.

The funny thing is that the poster lives outside in kafir land yet has the Gaul to lecture us. What rubbish.

These moulvis are the reason for the poor state of pakistan but thank Allah these munafiqs are being suppressed and ignored. Their power is nothing compared to their power in elden days. Weakened and bruised their days are numbered and could end if the govt would have the guts to tackle them hard.

Break statues and kill all non Muslims. He is the same as the terrorists. Simple lines like I don't support them blowing up doesn't cut it when you support their ideology....

As for this thread. The people of Pakistan have always rejected this fool and his ilk in elections and they will continue to do so bcz everyone knows the worth of these minafiw moulvis.

Back
Top Bottom