What's new

Khadim Hussain Rizvi: The Man and the phenomenon! Will this be the end of TLP?

Imagine if someone like that used the Rasools’s name to falsely claim that the Prophet allowed pedophilia and sexually abuse a 9 year old..
Imagine being told it was ok and then using it to justify abuse and then call their “guide” رحمة الله عليه

In PK its more important to look like a muslim rather than act like one. Deep inside PK awaam are the biggest hypocrites and can be fooled easily by saying a few islamic words.

His death was too sudden and unexpected. I strongly suspect foul play

You claim to be Sunni muslim yet you claim that his death was too sudden and unexpected. Who are you to determine if it was too sudden and unexpected?? What date/year were you expecting him to die??

As for foul play, he was ill for a long time. Well before he formed the political party.

Please do post dua-e-maghfirat for him on here from yourself! A nice little test for your claim of being Sunni MUSLIM!

Last edited:
Yes ... go there

MashAllah voice of reason and sanity in a sea of jahaliya

Please explain the word "Jahaliya" I have heard you use this term before but I am not familiar with it nor understand it.

Imagine being told it was ok and then using it to justify abuse and then call their “guide” رحمة الله عليه

This Cherub786 is a fassadi and an imposter. In an another thread he was justifying Ghulam Ahmad Qadyani by referencing to the acts and writings of the peers/buzurgs of other sects. KR is not his guide, he's mocking yet using رحمة الله عليه

Litmus test for those claiming to be Sunni: Ask them to do dua-e-maghfirat (one recited in janaza namaz) for the dead muslim(s)!

None from any sect will do dua-e-maghfirat for the dead of other sects - they don't consider others to be muslim. This user laughed at my post asking him to do this dua. If he was a sunni (barelvi in this case) and KR was indeed his guide, he would have posted dua-e-maghfirat for him instead of replying with laughter.

Back
Top Bottom