What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

Absolutely disgusting! The biggest challenge Pakistan currently faces are these mullahs and religious zealots. But everyone seems too weak to challenge and eliminate them.

If all of us do our part and expose these harami mullah to our friends, family, relatives, colleagues, and everyone we meet... on our social media... trust me these kafir mullahs will be left naked without a following.

This guy needs to be taught some manners, he is a bloody disgrace and an embarrassment to all followers of Barelvi sect, send in security forces NOW! What is spineless govt waiting for.
I suppose all the ulmas .mohadis. kari and pir who pledge faith in rizvi are ignorant. And all the people blamig.cursing and using foul language for rizvi are all better enlightend muslims.

I suppose all the ulmas .mohadis. kari and pir who pledge faith in rizvi are ignorant. And all the people blamig.cursing and using foul language for rizvi are all better enlightend muslims.

all the scum of the earth mombuthi mafia (liberal) pakistanis here are far more dangerous than hindus

Hazrat Allama Moulana Khadim E Hussein Rizvi sahib has great support amongst all the ulema of Pakistan, the military & the public

Allama Moulana Khadim E Hussein Rizvi is a shaeik ul Hadees and has been teaching for more than 20 years and you think these liberal jahils are greater alims than he is?

As once a guy said Pakistan is a state where mullahs have zero ballot power but have unmatched street power.
Why aren't we doing something to take this power away is above me.without ballot power it makes them reckless and dangerous as they don't have to answer to the public in any way.they are nothing but counterproductive for the state and should be curbed.

We never learn lesson from history, evil has always used fake religious preachers to spread nonsense in nation of Islam, Christianity, Judaism and so on.

Whenever you see a person, preaching heresy, and promoting to carry out protest, sabotage and actions which does not comply to Quran and Sunnah... mark him as Hypocrite and representative of devil /devol.

Actually, these masters /inventors of Muhammad's (pbuh) sayings are the biggest infidels. Allah has repeatedly warned about them.

Example of Iran is in front of us. How one mullah with brainwashed following of few hundreds combined with covert support of foreign agencies, over threw a politically weak govt. marking new beginning of an era which has brought upon unending misery on Islamic world, mostly on Pakistan.

You are protected by your clan.
I will continue to haunt you in your nightmares.

you people always do propaganda. propaganda does not work all the time. be kind to the poor people of the country. they all are suffering from the monsters you all created.
maybe this dharna become another lal masjid or another model town if not resolved peacefully.

I live few km away from this cute rally
Want proof?Here you go

Sorry i prefer not to replicate your actions

baray chutiya aadmi ho tum.. ! lol

Your video says that the Ulema that the government sent ended up siding with Khadim Hussein sahib...

People come and go for breaks so the crowd's numbers won't stay constant. In fact, the dharna has become bigger after the "ultimatum" from the government.

Are you a Qadiayni ?

Your video says that the Ulema that the government sent ended up siding with Khadim Hussein sahib...
See the footage in the start how many folks do you see?
Are you a Qadiayni ?
No i am from the Einsteini firqa
People come and go for breaks so the crowd's numbers won't stay constant. In fact, the dharna has become bigger after the "ultimatum" from the government.
What you saw was their max crowd their numbers have remained thin i have seen more people at cda worker protests

Thats cute.. how Islamic and pious of you.
Jesey followers waisa leader or maybe its the other way around :what:

See the footage in the start how many folks do you see?

No i am from the Einsteini firqa

What you saw was their max crowd their numbers have remained thin i have seen more people at cda worker protests

Jesey followers waisa leader or maybe its the other way around :what:
khadim rizvi is a potty mouthed scumbag... using Islam as a political tool.. and talkin nonsense against even the like of Edhi sb,Maulana Tariq Jamil and even his own Dr Zakir Naik.

baray chutiya aadmi ho tum.. ! lol

Are you a Qadiayni ?
Subhan Allah... wah kya zuban hai... Islam is proud of your (dis) service...

Back
Top Bottom