What's new

Karachiites! Have you ever tried to look at PPP objectively?

Karachiite or Urdu speaking already accepting migration and City has vast majority of Pushtuns and Punjabis. Gwadar is changing towards punjabi populated city/town so what are your views regarding balochi son of soil and migrated punjabis in Gwadar?

Many million baloch are living in punjab , no roits ever no calls for nikalo in ko no fear of demographic change etc

Asalam Alikum,

Born and bred Karachiite here. A Local Urdu Chap from Karachi.

What was going in my head for days and days, I want to write here.

PPP was formed in November 30, 1967, She is the OLDEST political party of Pakistan.

Her Leader, Bhutto, at one point, was hanged. Since then, she has extensive experience in fighting establishment here and there.

It has her OWN pride and light. You can't deny that. Instead you can see it.

Yes, there are EXTREME Corruption, nepotism and nasty moves by her, much at cost of country and Karachi/Hyderabad.

But there can be some reasons behind it. For example:-

PPP can win over SIndh easily without getting votes from Karachi, right? So why they should work in Karachi? On top of that, you have MQM constantly taunting and shouting on Sindh Government - often giving ethnic color to situations. Don't you think they will lose their will if there is any, to work in Khi?

Now, Look at media coverage of PPP....Constant Negative Bombardment on them....well for right reasons often.

PPP observes that nothing this sort of hostility exists in Punjab nor Punjab government ever faces such hostile opposition/media? This make them angry and frustrated and in result, they take their anger out on Khi/Hyderabad.

What makes you think, considering above mentioned facts, that PPP - dominated by Feudal Lords, will ever work for Karachi/Hyderabad?

The funny thing is PML-N is literally same - just bit better in developing things here and there.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many Urdu Walas in PPP? Some prominent names are:-

Taj Haider,
Shehla Raza,
Murtaza Wahab
Sharmila Faruqi

These all above dudes come on TV and are face of PPP on media...Ever thought about this?

Now, there is a news by Samaa TV - That it is BILAWAL's wish to appoint Murtaza Wahab as administrator Karachi. It may not bring much change in Khi but it is definitely one heck of a move by PPP......Murtaza dude can talk really well on media and since he is Urdu Guy, PPP is hoping that Karachi media won't be as hostile to him as to other ethnicity or Sindhi.

Are you not noticing something? The Karachi media hostility has DRASTICALLY dropped towards PPP after confirmed news of Murtaza getting appointed as administrator. I noticed it again and again.

The BIG NAME Kamran Khan - who keeps a close eye on Karachi issues, was very cordial with Young Educated Murtaza Wahab.

Do you know what Nasir Hussain Shah - Sindhi minister of PPP said on Murtaza Wahab being appointed as administrator Karachi??

Karachi ka beta hai - Urdu Speaking hai.

He said this while giving interview to Aaj Tv - Don't have video of that but I listened/watched that news bulletin.

Here is another news: Karachi dude - Taha Saleem, Urdu chap has been made DC of Central Karachi - My hometown comes here. He is quite active on Twitter and my people are happy to see him over there. They can relate and feel ownership. He is already in touch with prominent Khi chaps.

There are Signs for PTI here when it comes to Karachi/Hyderabad. People of Khi may like Imran Khan and have voted for him but that doesn't mean people here will like other ethnicites dominating Karachi politically. Karachi has seen ethnic violence and still is a sensitive city.

PTI urgently needs Young Smart Urdu Dude to be her face in Karachi/Hyderabad to counter Murtaza Wahab....This is 2021 not 2018 where people will vote whoever PTI brings forward in name of Imran Khan.

PPP's these moves have confused PTI in Karachi. Murtaza Wahab gains more attention of media than Sher Zaman of PTI Karachi. This is bad for PTI

Karachi doesn't have nationalist groups but still we want to vouch for our guy to see if he can PERFORM.

If Young Bilawal wants to have a new start in Karachi then why cannot people of Karachi see him and judge him from new angle?

Hating and criticizing PPP all the time? What did we get out of this? Did establishment help? Did anyone help? Instead we and MQM were just being used against PPP to neutralize her.....That was our total worth for Pakistani state till now. State still deals with PPP and COAS is having telephone call with Bilawal...Woah!

We cannot fight PPP forever...We live in Sindh - cannot fight the party which has remained home party of Sindh for decades.

Too much hostility b/w two - The third guy takes advantage of it and robs both. Happens in Pakistan and world all the time.

I would like to fight for my rights but not at cost of my community is being used and fooled - I WILL HATE that.

Note: I am a two times voter of PTI - waiting for Imran Khan to come into Sindh. I Don't like Feudals and want IK to get complete control over SIndh province......Sindhis vote for PPP because they don't have alternative. Yeah, that's true.

PPP by and large - is a corrupt to core party but if they are giving respect to Karachiites - I say , we should take it....

Putting all eggs in one basket is never a GOOD idea. PPP is a political reality in Sindh and will remain so for foreseeable future. Side with PTI but don't go overboard against PPP.

We need to have a FRESH look at PPP and as far as PTI is concerned, she needs to introduce Urdu face here in Karachi if she wants Khi people/media attention. Introduce Mustafa Kamal - he may do magic for PTI as there is no one as competent as him when it comes to Karachi. He can do the work and also can talk on media well.

@Areesh @mikkix @Syed1. @pakpride00090 @baqai
just listen people of Karachi specially Urdu Speaking will definitely accept ppp if Banazir Bhutto still command this party But in the leadership of zardari & group people of Karachi cant even think about it, it is worst criminal group who first occupy & hijack this party & then destroy whole Sindh & now this ali baba & 40 thieves group came in to Karachi for Looting & Destroying this City...

Many million baloch are living in punjab , no roits ever no calls for nikalo in ko no fear of demographic change etc
Karachi is a city of balochis and sindhis and after 1947 a city for migrators. Balochi is our brother and we live like brothers. Karachiities don't have demographic fear but anger of ethnic unequality in Karachi and Pakistan, not getting government jobs and support in the city. Karachi is run by private business men private social organizations and individuals capacities. No support from 3rd class islamabad.
Asad umar famous PTI politician and second most like person in PTI after IK is a punjabi karachiite, Alamgir Khan won election from the pure muhajir constituency is a muhajir pushtun, can you see any hatred there from karachi voters? There are more examples of it but I think this would be enough for you.
See it how British takes their economic hub London, look at indians how they love their Mumbai, go and check Tokyo, shanghai, Newyork. And you will see what is happening in Karachi. Blind hatred is injurious to health.
Come karachi and see it by yourself dont react by sitting in some area ..

Last edited:
Asalam Alikum,

Born and bred Karachiite here. A Local Urdu Chap from Karachi.

What was going in my head for days and days, I want to write here.

PPP was formed in November 30, 1967, She is the OLDEST political party of Pakistan.

Her Leader, Bhutto, at one point, was hanged. Since then, she has extensive experience in fighting establishment here and there.

It has her OWN pride and light. You can't deny that. Instead you can see it.

Yes, there are EXTREME Corruption, nepotism and nasty moves by her, much at cost of country and Karachi/Hyderabad.

But there can be some reasons behind it. For example:-

PPP can win over SIndh easily without getting votes from Karachi, right? So why they should work in Karachi? On top of that, you have MQM constantly taunting and shouting on Sindh Government - often giving ethnic color to situations. Don't you think they will lose their will if there is any, to work in Khi?

Now, Look at media coverage of PPP....Constant Negative Bombardment on them....well for right reasons often.

PPP observes that nothing this sort of hostility exists in Punjab nor Punjab government ever faces such hostile opposition/media? This make them angry and frustrated and in result, they take their anger out on Khi/Hyderabad.

What makes you think, considering above mentioned facts, that PPP - dominated by Feudal Lords, will ever work for Karachi/Hyderabad?

The funny thing is PML-N is literally same - just bit better in developing things here and there.

Have you ever wondered why there are so many Urdu Walas in PPP? Some prominent names are:-

Taj Haider,
Shehla Raza,
Murtaza Wahab
Sharmila Faruqi

These all above dudes come on TV and are face of PPP on media...Ever thought about this?

Now, there is a news by Samaa TV - That it is BILAWAL's wish to appoint Murtaza Wahab as administrator Karachi. It may not bring much change in Khi but it is definitely one heck of a move by PPP......Murtaza dude can talk really well on media and since he is Urdu Guy, PPP is hoping that Karachi media won't be as hostile to him as to other ethnicity or Sindhi.

Are you not noticing something? The Karachi media hostility has DRASTICALLY dropped towards PPP after confirmed news of Murtaza getting appointed as administrator. I noticed it again and again.

The BIG NAME Kamran Khan - who keeps a close eye on Karachi issues, was very cordial with Young Educated Murtaza Wahab.

Do you know what Nasir Hussain Shah - Sindhi minister of PPP said on Murtaza Wahab being appointed as administrator Karachi??

Karachi ka beta hai - Urdu Speaking hai.

He said this while giving interview to Aaj Tv - Don't have video of that but I listened/watched that news bulletin.

Here is another news: Karachi dude - Taha Saleem, Urdu chap has been made DC of Central Karachi - My hometown comes here. He is quite active on Twitter and my people are happy to see him over there. They can relate and feel ownership. He is already in touch with prominent Khi chaps.

There are Signs for PTI here when it comes to Karachi/Hyderabad. People of Khi may like Imran Khan and have voted for him but that doesn't mean people here will like other ethnicites dominating Karachi politically. Karachi has seen ethnic violence and still is a sensitive city.

PTI urgently needs Young Smart Urdu Dude to be her face in Karachi/Hyderabad to counter Murtaza Wahab....This is 2021 not 2018 where people will vote whoever PTI brings forward in name of Imran Khan.

PPP's these moves have confused PTI in Karachi. Murtaza Wahab gains more attention of media than Sher Zaman of PTI Karachi. This is bad for PTI

Karachi doesn't have nationalist groups but still we want to vouch for our guy to see if he can PERFORM.

If Young Bilawal wants to have a new start in Karachi then why cannot people of Karachi see him and judge him from new angle?

Hating and criticizing PPP all the time? What did we get out of this? Did establishment help? Did anyone help? Instead we and MQM were just being used against PPP to neutralize her.....That was our total worth for Pakistani state till now. State still deals with PPP and COAS is having telephone call with Bilawal...Woah!

We cannot fight PPP forever...We live in Sindh - cannot fight the party which has remained home party of Sindh for decades.

Too much hostility b/w two - The third guy takes advantage of it and robs both. Happens in Pakistan and world all the time.

I would like to fight for my rights but not at cost of my community is being used and fooled - I WILL HATE that.

Note: I am a two times voter of PTI - waiting for Imran Khan to come into Sindh. I Don't like Feudals and want IK to get complete control over SIndh province......Sindhis vote for PPP because they don't have alternative. Yeah, that's true.

PPP by and large - is a corrupt to core party but if they are giving respect to Karachiites - I say , we should take it....

Putting all eggs in one basket is never a GOOD idea. PPP is a political reality in Sindh and will remain so for foreseeable future. Side with PTI but don't go overboard against PPP.

We need to have a FRESH look at PPP and as far as PTI is concerned, she needs to introduce Urdu face here in Karachi if she wants Khi people/media attention. Introduce Mustafa Kamal - he may do magic for PTI as there is no one as competent as him when it comes to Karachi. He can do the work and also can talk on media well.

@Areesh @mikkix @Syed1. @pakpride00090 @baqai

Yes the objective is to rob, kill , rape and sell the nation to the enemies simple as that.

Karachi is a city of balochis and sindhis and after 1947 a city for migrators. Balochi is our brother and we live like brothers. Karachiities don't have demographic fear but anger of ethnic unequality in Karachi and Pakistan, not getting government jobs and support in the city. Karachi is run by private business men private social organizations and individuals capacities. No support from 3rd class islamabad.
Asad umar famous PTI politician and second most like person in PTI after IK is a punjabi karachiite, Alamgir Khan won election from the pure muhajir constituency is a muhajir pushtun, can you see any hatred there from karachi voters? ..

The presidency is with urban sindh since the last 22 years?

No support from 3rd class islamabad.

Neither do we get any substantial reward , every single thing worth mentioning is either in lahore or pindi. There's a barren land existing in between that 200 or so miles depending upon which "city" is nearer in proximity to these two cosmopolitans. Every single time you've got an official business no matter how petty it may look, cost you a minimum of 1000 pkr per trip if using local transport and 3-5k if riding own vehicle e.g I've to verify my metric and intermediate degrees so approached our divisional education board catering to the needs of almost 6-7 cities , now despite having a mammoth of a building structure spreading upon acres they couldn't spare a single room for verifying degrees they themselves issued and told me to go to lahore .

And this isn't the only shortcoming we face , plenty of times you take your day off and the answer you get is afsar sahab ya to bz hain ya leave p so plz spare me this nobody cares

look at indians how they love their Mumbai, go and check Tokyo, shanghai, Newyork. And you will see what is happening in Karachi. Blind hatred is injurious to health.

Iam sorry don't have spare time to love or hate even my own place. Its a piece of land for God's sake and the moment I feel there aren't enough opportunities considering the fact that a major chunk of foreign remittances is provided to the state by rural punjab but we are left with our own private resources to spin the wheel of economic/other activities and the govts focus is only on lhr/khi .

Its about time the federal govt come up with rural qouta for punjab and put big urban centres like pindi/lhr/multan in a single bracket . Dude It's no joke competing against lahore and Karachi in provincial and federal exams and still outperforming them staying in rural settlements.

The presidency is with urban sindh since the last 22 years?

Neither do we get any substantial reward , every single thing worth mentioning is either in lahore or pindi. There's a barren land existing in between that 200 or so miles depending upon which "city" is nearer in proximity to these two cosmopolitans. Every single time you've got an official business no matter how petty it may look, cost you a minimum of 1000 pkr per trip if using local transport and 3-5k if riding own vehicle e.g I've to verify my metric and intermediate degrees so approached our divisional education board catering to the needs of almost 6-7 cities , now despite having a mammoth of a building structure spreading upon acres they couldn't spare a single room for verifying degrees they themselves issued and told me to go to lahore .

And this isn't the only shortcoming we face , plenty of times you take your day off and the answer you get is afsar sahab ya to bz hain ya leave p so plz spare me this nobody cares

Iam sorry don't have spare time to love or hate even my own place. Its a piece of land for God's sake and the moment I feel there aren't enough opportunities considering the fact that a major chunk of foreign remittances is provided to the state by rural punjab but we are left with our own private resources to spin the wheel of economic/other activities and the govts focus is only on lhr/khi .

Its about time the federal govt come up with rural qouta for punjab and put big urban centres like pindi/lhr/multan in a single bracket . Dude It's no joke competing against lahore and Karachi in provincial and federal exams and still outperforming them staying in rural settlements.
This so called presidency has no worth even Buzdar is more powerful than this statue position in parliamentary system. Secondly you talked about issue regarding Islamabad might be true but I didn't mean in this sense, I used the word in connection to the prime minister which is sitting in islamabad.
The place which I was living is now in complete mess, its not the issue of love of the place but the people in that place called Karachi don't have good roads, no government jobs for them, no government ambulances, no sense of ownership they are getting from this country etc. You are talking about the rural punjab vs lahore/karachi, you are right regarding Lahore because the amount of money that is spending in Lahore is huge as compared to Rural punjab but Karachi no way, you should visit karachi and compare it to Lahore then I will ask about the situation. Karachi GDP is almost 90 billion which is 1/3rd of Pakistan and taxes which the city has paid but still the city facing such issues and unjustices. Can you tell me what focus and development Karachi is getting since you claimed it is as I don't find anything happening in the city since stablishment ka chand sitara leader Nawaz and madar e jamhooriyet party bhuttos took over Pakistan. And now this naya chooran leader, a pathetic liar, incompetent person.

the people in that place called Karachi don't have good roads, no government jobs for them, no government ambulances, no sense of ownership they are getting from this country etc. You are talking about the rural punjab vs lahore/karachi,

Iam sorry about some broken roads in Karachi but then iam aIso sorry about the only g.t road connecting the barren land to lahore/pindi . Our issues are of basic nature as you won't see us complaining about who got some extra neon lights . Now coming to the no jobs jibe it could be true for the sindh gov't to recruit their blue eyed and not necessarily due to the lingual skills. there are around 19-23 federal css seats are still vacant of urban sindh due to non clearance of written test besides many other regular ones -------.

Iam sorry about some broken roads in Karachi but then iam aIso sorry about the only g.t road connecting the barren land to lahore/pindi . Our issues are of basic nature as you won't see us complaining about who got some extra neon lights . Now coming to the no jobs jibe it could be true for the sindh gov't to recruit their blue eyed and not necessarily due to the lingual skills. there are around 19-23 federal css seats are still vacant of urban sindh due to non clearance of written test besides many other regular ones -------.
Do you know why approx. 20 urban css seats are vacant? Because there is a perception that if we pass those exams we still not get the desired department but the least positions. Lack of trust and demoralisation is growing stronger. Do you know our government positions and departments are racist? This is my experience. Thank you.

Do you know why approx. 20 urban css seats are vacant? Because there is a perception that if we pass those exams we still not get the desired department but the least positions. Lack of trust and demoralisation is growing stronger.

That's the most ridiculous excuse one could hear from a student that if i pass won't get a desired result. Let me tell you an anecdote , our lecturer secured pretty good marks in css but got allocated to postal to accommodate a qouta seeker from sindh who barely passed it. He resigned! .

Those vacancies are specifically meant for urban sindh which means like all others they've a definite chance in all departments and no other can take their place hence those are still vacant

Do you know our government positions and departments are racist? This is my experience. Thank you.

Its correct! People often tend to favour their own. Same is the case with punjab your background/tribe can influence the recruitment subject to the clearance of written test.

That's the most ridiculous excuse one could hear from a student that if i pass won't get a desired result. Let me tell you an anecdote , our lecturer secured pretty good marks in css but got allocated to postal to accommodate a qouta seeker from sindh who barely passed it. He resigned! .

Those vacancies are specifically meant for urban sindh which means like all others they've a definite chance in all departments and no other can take their place hence those are still vacant

Its correct! People often tend to favour their own. Same is the case with punjab your background/tribe can influence the recruitment subject to the clearance of written test.
Ok. Enjoy.

lols wahaab another pawn of Zardari!

just track the money i am sure it will go into two coffers Fauji Workers organization and Zardari!

Back
Top Bottom