What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

This bastard didnt even leave late Edhi sb or Maulana Tariq Jameel or any other respectable person.

The bastards abusive lingo was caught on mike during mumtaz qadri dharna too...

Hes a piece of shyt ... using religion for political gains.. haramzadah.

IMG_5755.JPG

Absolutely disgusting! The biggest challenge Pakistan currently faces are these mullahs and religious zealots. But everyone seems too weak to challenge and eliminate them.

Its all happening close to where i live :-//

Haan hamarey dharney sey kiya mukabla hamrey lakhon thay tumharey 1500 bhi nahi hy
Paghal molvi
same is happningin mosques also. not even 10 peopel for namaz, well done islamic republic of pakistan
you lostall the meaning for what pakistan was created for,

These leeches mullah are sucking life out of Pakistan slowly. They are not scholars, they are goons. They need to be stopped because if they get into position where they become stronger than the state (which 99% they are) then there will be no coming back.
I assure all who support them, these worst creatures are going to make life in Pakistan miserable.
Why is state so afraid of them? This fear is what they feed off from. When someone takes an action against them, they are so shameless they wear burqah and run away. Yeh to auqaat hey inkee
Now mufti muneeb iz threating state. OMG! Put him in jail already and trail him for threatening state
why not put Pir Syed Ghulam Nizam Ud Din Jami Gillani Qadri Sahib (Golra Sharif) in jail also, who went today in faizabad to show his support for khadim hussain rizi,,,,, it was the grand father of pir jami who challanged the kana marza. .............. a lot of muslims in pakistan----------- but no islam..
thats why pakistan is still a slave country, because of lack of islamic laws. we r still following gora shahib inglistan laws....

Last edited:
This language is totally inappropriate especially for a religious leader (I won't use the word scholar). That's why nobody is standing alongside him.
If TTP came after this clown, he would run a 100 miles and then some:lol::lol::lol:yet he has audacity to use the harshest of lang against honourable officers like gen Raheel Sharif.

Its all happening close to where i live :-//

Haan hamarey dharney sey kiya mukabla hamrey lakhon thay tumharey 1500 bhi nahi hy
Paghal molvi
:lol::lol::lol:

This guy needs to taught some manners, he is a bloody disgrace and an embarrassment to all followers of Barelvi sect, send in security forces NOW! What is spineless govt waiting for.
you didnt catch the gravity of the amandement that was sneeked in khatam e nabuwat clauses,

the people who performed this henious act should be hanged on first awaliable poe out side the na assemble.....

If TTP came after this clown, he would run a 100 miles and then some:lol::lol::lol:yet he has audacity to use the harshest of lang against honourable officers like gen Raheel Sharif.

honourable officers like gen Raheel Sharif..................?????? millions spend from black ops, just for his image bulding.., ISPR MADE HIM A Goliath

I DOUBT IF 100. TTP CAME FOR YOU,,, YOU MAY NOT BE LAST MAN STANDING?

you didnt catch the gravity of the amandement that was sneeked in khatam e nabuwat clauses,

the people who performed this henious act should be hanged on first awaliable poe out side the na assemble.....

honourable officers like gen Raheel Sharif..................?????? millions spend from black ops, just for his image bulding.., ISPR MADE HIM A Goliath

You Sir are going on my ignore list....AU REVOIR

Absolutely disgusting! The biggest challenge Pakistan currently faces are these mullahs and religious zealots. But everyone seems too weak to challenge and eliminate them.
You Sir are going on my ignore list....AU REVOIR

Definition of au revoir in English:
Goodbye until we meet again.

si vous ne savez pas
une langue
peut-être l'apprendre???????????

What about the common man's suffering by hands of those black male mafias...?
Pakistan does not have black male mafias....Are you talking about London underground, NYC and Paris?

Other day he ( I feel embarrassed to add Alama or even molvi before his name ) was abusing Qadri to said him Kanjar Zaleel Dalla And again abused IK.
@Zibago @Hell hound

http://www.unewstv.com/117555/molvi-khadim-hussain-rizvi-badly-bashing-and-abusing-imran-khan
As once a guy said Pakistan is a state where mullahs have zero ballot power but have unmatched street power.
Why aren't we doing something to take this power away is above me.without ballot power it makes them reckless and dangerous as they don't have to answer to the public in any way.they are nothing but counterproductive for the state and should be curbed.

Last edited:

There is no doubt about that but we are talking about the language he is using is totally inappropriate. A scholar has to follow the sunnah and ethics of Holy Prophet much more than normal people.

why not put Pir Syed Ghulam Nizam Ud Din Jami Gillani Qadri Sahib (Golra Sharif) in jail also, who went today in faizabad to show his support for khadim hussain rizi,,,,,
I dont know who is pir syed ghulam nizam ud din...may be he is a good man...so I wont say anything against him
But if he supports these goons and this jahil gathering then he should be put to jail

pakistan is still a slave country, because of lack of islamic
This is not islam. You need to first understand Islam. This guy used foul mouth and incites hatred and blocks roads, interrupt in states business
Find an example from prophet (pbuh) life where he did such act even to promote "Good"

If someone abuses, uses foul mouth...he is not a pious person...he cant be saviour of Islam. Try to understand. Islam prime focus is on ikhlaaq

Back
Top Bottom