What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

I live few km away from this cute rally
Want proof?Here you go

Sorry i prefer not to replicate your actions

Mubarkaan this molvi is now a meme :D
@Musafir117 @Hell hound @Sher Shah Awan

Yar, even I can bus my village up in to the centre of Islamabad and do dharna, will the government also beg me to leave and fall over themselves to placate my demands? I assure you it will be a bigger crowd than this.

The problem with Pakistan is that the state seems to bend over backwards to appease any folks who can get a few thugs and hooligans together and holds it hostage. I support the state against any group that seeks to use violence and coercion to force their demands on others. Everyone has the right to protect peacefully, but no one should be allowed to disrupt other people going about their daily business or force their demands on others.

Yar, even I can bus my village up in to the centre of Islamabad and do dharna, will the government also beg me to leave and fall over themselves to placate my demands? I assure you it will be a bigger crowd than this.

The problem with Pakistan is that the state seems to bend over backwards to appease any folks who can get a few thugs and hooligans together and holds it hostage. I support the state against any group that seeks to use violence and coercion to force their demands on others. Everyone has the right to protect peacefully, but no one should be allowed to disrupt other people going about their daily business or force their demands on others.

since you are known qadiyani on this forum.... you can openly conspire against the movement with your friends here

since you are known qadiyani on this forum.... you can openly conspire against the movement with your friends here

Yes, it's all a bloody conspiracy. Speak some sense man, an opinion on a random forum from a nobody (me) does not make it a conspiracy.

I would support the state if a group of "Qadianis" tried holding it hostage through violence and threats. You have sympathy for these folks because of your religious persuasion, you are no different from others who support groups using violence or threaten violence to force their opinion on others. Pakistan has had enough of people trying to use violence/threats and forcing their opinion on others. I thought the 30-60,000 dead Pakistanis were eye opening enough?

I take you are qadiyani as well since you are defending them

Yes, it's all a bloody conspiracy. Speak some sense man, an opinion on a random forum from a nobody (me) does not make it a conspiracy.

I would support the state if a group of "Qadianis" tried holding it hostage through violence and threats. You have sympathy for these folks because of your religious persuasion, you are no different from others who support groups using violence or threaten violence to force their opinion on others. Pakistan has had enough of people trying to use violence/threats and forcing their opinion on others. I thought the 30-60,000 dead Pakistanis were eye opening enough?

First openly admit you are qadiyani

The main responsible for this dharna is Nawaz govt. They tried to implement Qadiani conspiracy against Pakistan through the parliament and was caught red handed.
Khadim Rizvi sb and the Muslims sitting in the dharna are only demanding the culprit Law Minister Zahid Hamid to be sacked under whose nose this dirty conspiracy was carried out but govt is helpless and can't sack him. Why? Because Zahid Hamid has threatened to expose the masterminds of this conspiracy if he's sacked.

There is no difference between democracy morons and these idiots /fanatics, whatever you may call them.
Though, I have doubts, that govt. it self is behind this dharna.
I have strong feeling most of the crowd is paid or have monetary benefits.

@Zibago Why didn't Pakistani media and people like you oppose IK and Tahirul Qadri when they gave 4 months dharna in Isb? Why didn't you condemn IK when he threatened to lock down Islamabad? This shows that your bias and prejudice is not against dharna but against Islam.

First openly admit you are qadiyani

I am neither your puppet nor your slave to speak on your command.

If these Mullahs continue to threaten violence against the state, they should be removed with force. If they want to sit there in peace, let them sit for eternity.

I am neither your puppet nor your slave to speak on your command.

If these Mullahs continue to threaten violence against the state, they should be removed with force. If they want to sit there in peace, let them sit for eternity.

Yes, of course! And you and your ilk will continue to make "clerical errors", right?

Yes, of course! And you and your ilk will continue to make "clerical errors", right?

I am not threatening violence against anyone. Your ilk are, you are a known follower of the same people that's why you are defending these terrorists of the same sect.

Back
Top Bottom