What's new

‘Kashmiris are thieves’ - Faroor Abdullah

No one buys your Plethora. :sarcastic:

I'll make you debate with my friend on this weekend in Pahari or Hindko or Koshur. :enjoy: We'll see how much Hindko and Pahari Language you speak, i'm sure mask is going to be taken from your Face. :devil:

I can't speak Koshur - Its such a :bad: language !

But Hindko & Pahari are pleasant to the ears ! :)

I can't speak Koshur - Its such a :bad: language !

But Hindko & Pahari are pleasant to the ears ! :)

People from Kashmir can speak Koshur, not Fake Kashmiri's. I can make you speak to my friends right away & they can speak Hindko & Pahari, I'm just giving you time for face saving... :sarcastic:

People from Kashmir can speak Koshur, not Fake Kashmiri's. I can make you speak to my friends right away & they can speak Hindko & Pahari, I'm just giving you time for face saving... :sarcastic:

I'd understand most of it but like Punjabi my Hindko & Pahari is going to be quite atrocious ! :)

Okay lets see how much I remember Hindko & Pahari - Bring it on ! :smokin:

@Armstrong i can speak some hindko Test karun :azn::devil:

Okay ! :)

I'd understand most of it but like Punjabi my Hindko & Pahari is going to be quite atrocious ! :)

This is what my friends were saying. :rofl: PDF is acting up at the moment, website is working like Tortoise. Hence, I'll bring it on Weekend. :)

Okay ! :)

Don't let the punjaban bully you lala. :mad:

This is what my friends were saying. :rofl: PDF is acting up at the moment, website is working like Tortoise. Hence, I'll bring it on Weekend. :)

Tou thats obvious because linguistically & culturally I'm a Punjabi; a little like Chinese Americans if you will ! :D

Whatever Hindko & Pahari that I've picked up I've done so through interactions with friends & the extended family otherwise I'm not an ethno-nationalists that I'd go on learning those things as part of some romanticized notion of being a 'complete' Kashmiri - whatever the hell that means ! :lol:

I thought you knew that I don't do that ethno-nationalism !

Don't let the punjaban bully you lala. :mad:

Shes not a Punjaban; she peppers her Punjabi with a fairly heavy doze of Hindi ! :angel:

For everyone the other is bad.

Tou thats obvious because linguistically & culturally I'm a Punjabi; a little like Chinese Americans if you will ! :D

Whatever Hindko & Pahari that I've picked up I've done so through interactions with friends & the extended family otherwise I'm not an ethno-nationalists that I'd go on learning those things as part of some romanticized notion of being a 'complete' Kashmiri - whatever the hell that means ! :lol:

I thought you knew that I don't do that ethno-nationalism !

Shes not a Punjaban; she peppers her Punjabi with a fairly heavy doze of Hindi ! :angel:

I won't give the shitty explanation, like you've given. :sarcastic: I challenge you to bring any proficient Punjabi Speaker and make me debate with him. :agree:

Gentlemen, whether in jest or otherwise. Azad Kashmir, or similar flaming terms pertaining to Kashmir status are not allowed. It is also recommended to use disputed territory for the Kashmir region.

Similar to Azad Kashmir, IOK shouldn't be allowed as well.
Rather for discussion purpose to refer specifically to those places, terms like, place name,Kashmir (Ex, Srinagar, Kashmir) to identify specifically or at most Indian Kashmir or Pakistani Kashmir should be used. This is the only way trolling can be avoided.

I won't give the shitty explanation, like you've given. :sarcastic: I challenge you to bring any proficient Punjabi Speaker and make me debate with him. :agree:

I've seen your proficiency in Punjabi to know where you stand ? :lol:

Besides what would a student of Commerce know about Anthropology to tell me whether my explanation was sh*tty or not ? :p:

Tell you what sit with your Professor of Anthropology & ask him about how Ethnicites & formed & then well talk about what constitutes an 'Ethnicity' ! :D

Rather for discussion purpose to refer specifically to those places, terms like, place name,Kashmir (Ex, Srinagar, Kashmir) to identify specifically or at most Indian Kashmir or Pakistani Kashmir should be used. This is the only way trolling can be avoided.

IOK is a reality sir we will not lie to please you. :lol:

PDF rules only apply to members with Indian Flags. Hence I didn't even bother to question anything. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom