What's new

‘Kashmiris are thieves’ - Faroor Abdullah

Kashmir is a bankrupt state, and full of terrorists. It mostly runs a deficit bufget govt, and gets money from central govt of india.

Actually he is a member of National Conference not congress .
Good point. He has been with Congress for so long that I forgot he has a party.

JAMMU: There was a ruckus in the Jammu and Kashmir assembly on Monday over Union minister and former state chief minister Farooq Abdullah's comments on the people of Kashmir, whom he called "maha chors" (biggest thieves) at a recently held function.

Mehbooba Mufti, president of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), led the protest in the assembly against Abdullah's remarks.

"How can the National Conference (NC) be so shameless? They are the patrons of corruption in the state and they are calling Kashmiris thieves. It is outright shameless," Mehbooba Mufti told the media outside the assembly.

Abdullah had made the remark over alleged pilferage of electricity by people in the valley, who he said bypassed electric meters to avoid payments to the fund-starved state electricity department.

"Kashmiri chor nahi, maha chor hai (Kashmiris are not just thieves, they are the biggest thieves)," Abdullah had said at a function while releasing the 'citizens report on state of renewable energy'.
two things

1. Farooq Abdullah is frutated

2. well what he said is not wrong and they are not to blame as since independence they are getting every perk withowt paying any taxes and have huge ammounts of subsidised products at the expense of Indian Tax payers money to keep "Vote Bank " politics happy for a few "khandaans" namelly say "abdullas"

two things

1. Farooq Abdullah is frutated

2. well what he said is not wrong and they are not to blame as since independence they are getting every perk withowt paying any taxes and have huge ammounts of subsidised products at the expense of Indian Tax payers money to keep "Vote Bank " politics happy for a few "khandaans" namelly say "abdullas"

So the best thing will be to abolish Article 370 and remove all the preferences they get .

Make them work to earn for their money rather than living off centre's aid .

Good point. He has been with Congress for so long that I forgot he has a party.

Not to forget he was part of NDA before that and has already hinted at joining NDA this time too .

We have those kind off people in Pakistan too.

The same Hypocritical people of Fata and KPK who talk about " Sharia Nizam " steal Electricity regularly.
So are you suggesting that electricity theft does not happen in any other province but KPK and FATA alone?? You need a serious dose of reality Hypocrisy is there in all of Pakistan the number of ultra conservative hypocrites in the Punjab far supersedes the entire populace of KP and Fata ?
let's not even talk about the slums of Karachi and Punjab and their electricity theft!!

So does that mean @Parul @levina & @Aamna14 are sisters of a thief ! :(
No bachha!!
consoler smiley.gif

Just because a moron decides to call Kashmiris "thieves" doesnt really make them thieves. It has no sacrosanct value.
But I cant speak for those who dont live in "Kashmir" any more :whistle:

Gentlemen, whether in jest or otherwise. Azad Kashmir, or similar flaming terms pertaining to Kashmir status are not allowed. It is also recommended to use disputed territory for the Kashmir region.

He is getting old, hence cant keep his trap shut.:hitwall:

I said you are not Kashmiri. You weren't born in India Kashmir, nor in Makbooza Pakistan Occupied Kashmir & neither you speak any of Kashmiri Language. :girl_wacko:

Of course I wasn't born in Indian Occupied Kashmir or Azad Jammu & Kashmir but my blood didn't turn to something else when my ancestors crossed over the lines separating them from the rest of South Asia ! :lol:

I can speak 3 of the Kashmiri Languages with varying degree - Pahari, Hindko & Urdu ! :)

Pahari is spoken in Indian Occupied Kashmir too ! :p:

Hindko is spoken in Azad Kashmir ! :P

Whereas Urdu is the Official/State Language of both Indian Occupied Kashmir & Azad Kashmir ! :bunny:

Aur waisee bhii since when has 'language' been a substitute for blood ? Because by that logic if a Punjabi were to be born in KPK & learns how to speak Pashto he'd suddenly become a Pashtun ! :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom