What's new

‘Modi hid facts about Pulwama attack for political benefit’

Being bullied ? There was no bullying, just calm questioning. It was Modi who said "Apni dosti bani rahay, bas" while walking about. Have a watch :
Got rid of FB years ago.

I was just being facetious there.

If Modi jee regrets the Gujrat massacre, why can he repeat himself? Have his thoughts on it changed? Is he afraid of alienating his voters in an exceedingly charged environment, where the horrors of the killings is faded from memories but the polarization is higher and showing weakness would cost him political capital?
Contrary to popular belief in certain quarters here, and obvsly across at your's.

Itni polarization nahi hai, its mostly business as usual with the occasional flare up like the recent Dilli riots. Place as diverse and with a population as big as here, so that, and being a mostly poor country.. sometimes bad shit happens.

What role Modi played remains up for debate, but as you know, captain of the ship or pilot of an aircraft cops the blame for mishaps, spl srs ones where people lost their lives.

It all started when a train full of pilgrims were attacked and burnt alive.. ab uspe bhi log debate krte hain.. rage spread like wildfire and a bunch of really nasty people went on a murderous rampage. You can check vids of this one guy in particular, a 'babu bajrangi' .. psycho hateful guy, his lot got up to some super unthinkable horrors. There's been plenty of documentaries, even books written about it over the years.

Terrible thing to have gone down, all of it.. but what's the point dwelling in the past. He's been the consummate statesman and leader since he went big league with winning the PM's chair. He's made plenty of overtures toward the muslim community too.

A few policy blunders, sure.. but overall we're pretty happy. At least I am. Sharif family ki wedding pe bhi gaya tha banda. No sycophant or hard right ideologue here but guy gets a lot of hate, much of it unwarranted, so I advocate a bit in his favour in the interest of fairness... but I'm just a random nobody.

a five years old kid know it was internal job
why would pakistani or kashmiris do it just before elections to help modi ?
cant they wait few days ?
why not happen again after elections
why not happened before elections 6 months
why it was only attack in years ?

it was pre planed by modi adn ajit to kill indian forces blame paksitan get votes of brainless indian public and enjoy next 5 years .

Got rid of FB years ago.

I was just being facetious there.

Contrary to popular belief in certain quarters here, and obvsly across at your's.

Itni polarization nahi hai, its mostly business as usual with the occasional flare up like the recent Dilli riots. Place as diverse and with a population as big as here, so that, and being a mostly poor country.. sometimes bad shit happens.

What role Modi played remains up for debate, but as you know, captain of the ship or pilot of an aircraft cops the blame for mishaps, spl srs ones where people lost their lives.

It all started when a train full of pilgrims were attacked and burnt alive.. ab uspe bhi log debate krte hain.. rage spread like wildfire and a bunch of really nasty people went on a murderous rampage. You can check vids of this one guy in particular, a 'babu bajrangi' .. psycho hateful guy, his lot got up to some super unthinkable horrors. There's been plenty of documentaries, even books written about it over the years.

Terrible thing to have gone down, all of it.. but what's the point dwelling in the past. He's been the consummate statesman and leader since he went big league with winning the PM's chair. He's made plenty of overtures toward the muslim community too.

A few policy blunders, sure.. but overall we're pretty happy. At least I am. Sharif family ki wedding pe bhi gaya tha banda. No sycophant or hard right ideologue here but guy gets a lot of hate, much of it unwarranted, so I advocate a bit in his favour in the interest of fairness... but I'm just a random nobody.
Economy wagera ka to mujhe pata koi nhi but I admire that fact that he chooses his words carefully, from what I have seen.

Regarding bigotry. I think he stays quiet intentionally so as not to attract bad press from intl media. Yogi and Shah do a good job of laying out policy w.r.t to that. Works domestically with little to no bad press internationally. Imagine if the Indian prime minister previously condemned for genocide called a group of people termites. Now, imagine if one of his ministers says it. Well, we don't have to imagine.

So, I think he is media savvy. Also heard he doesn't give interviews, only speeched to his supporters. That's a strategy that's worked well, I think.

Economy wagera ka to mujhe pata koi nhi but I admire that fact that he chooses his words carefully, from what I have seen.

Regarding bigotry. I think he stays quiet intentionally so as not to attract bad press from intl media. Yogi and Shah do a good job of laying out policy w.r.t to that. Works domestically with little to no bad press internationally. Imagine if the Indian prime minister previously condemned for genocide called a group of people termites. Now, imagine if one of his ministers says it. Well, we don't have to imagine.

So, I think he is media savvy. Also heard he doesn't give interviews, only speeched to his supporters. That's a strategy that's worked well, I think.
Theek thaak kar ra hai on the economy front, if not a stellar omg wow job. Log Manmohan ki abhi tak wah-wah krte hn, ki "wow, banda super strategic economist tha jisne India ka naksha badal dia" etc .. truth is, that was easy-peasy, post Soviet collapse we opened up.. AS DID RUSSIA !

and market as big as here, even back then, the whole world wanted a slice of it, people here were hungry and thirsting for nice western capitalist things and brands too. McDonalds ki line yaad hai mujhe, many of us kids (family, friends) went, stood for an hour in a slow moving line just to eat a sandwich and fries + shake lol. All manned by Amriki staff for that initial short period while they trained the locals to do it later. Russia m toh miles long lambi lines thi.. but now they're banned again, for entirely different reasons lol

622b32b88f97ab001874ff53

can't seem to find pics of the India/Delhi one.

Hardcastle opened its first McDonald's restaurant in Bandra, Mumbai in 1996, three days after McDonald's other Indian franchisee had opened the first McDonald's outlet in the country in Basant Lok, New Delhi.

Worked out good, a LOT of people made a LOT of money and that transformed their lives forever, for the better..

Regarding bigotry. I think he stays quiet intentionally
No, my reading of the guy is that he's a pretty quiet by nature guy.. killer sense of humor, but he's not a bombastic Trump (dare I say IK) type figure by default. Sure, big rallies are his thing, but that's to go around the media and say what he wants to.. he's not equipped to fire back at gotcha questions, and a LOT of people in the press are political operatives who would like nothing more than to take him down. Does whatever media he does on his own terms, on twitter (his is super boring) and with his radio show thing and occasionally on TV with people he trusts won't do a gotcha on him.

He is savvy in the sense that he avoids minefields... I like watching him in the lok sabha with the rest of the reps... killer sense of humor, he's very sharp.

@-=virus=- , complete with your favorite "bagal me churri, .......",
BTW, if you ask me, I'd say @jamahir wrote this.

@RescueRanger Can we have that meme-lord election already? You, sir, have outdone yourself.
You know my friend has seen my memes and videos folder on an external SSD and calls me a digital hoarder, but I knew if I save stuff it will come in useful one day…

😂

You know my friend has seen my memes and videos folder on an external SSD and calls me a digital hoarder, but I knew if I save stuff it will come in useful one day…

😂
I save some things too but forget it all like squirrels.

I have hundreds of these images just relating to Pakistani economy. My desktop is always chock full because I am too lazy to organize them and then I just shove them all into one folder and start filling my desktop again. :D

BTW, keeping static data such and images and videos on an SSD is a crime in itself. Didn't expect this from you. :(

I save some things too but forget it all like squirrels.

I have hundreds of these images just relating to Pakistani economy. My desktop is always chock full because I am too lazy to organize them and then I just shove them all into one folder and start filling my desktop again. :D
Get a cheap SSD and dump everything there. Also use OneNote for all your online links and bookmarks 😂.

#protips

My man sacrificed 40 soldiers of crpf for elections even though he could have easily won elections even without it with all the rampant anti Muslim bigotry in India

Shows how serious he takes elections

And then we have this amritsari family in Pakistan who is running away from elections at any cost

Lodi-ji uses the lives of 🅱️indoos for his elections
🅱️indoos still vote for Lodi-Ji because they think he'll allow them to rape and murder Muslims like 20 years ago
Who is worse here? Lodi or his 🅱️indoo followers? They deserve eachother.

This is a tried and tested formula for the Indian government's regardless of political parties involved. The anti-Pakistan sentiments run across the spectrum of Indian society and we will not be amused if similar tricks are repeated in Uttarkand and Vengal.

Moral of the story... Hindi version...
Kill a few dozen Indians, blame it on Pakistan.... Try your luck at staging some strikes... End up with a bloody nose.... Spin the story... Fool the gulible Indian public and guarantee yourself a victory in the office.
Wonder if any more Indians will have the morals, courage and shame to question Modi.

It is the same Mumbai attack play book

Seems to work every time with these dim witted Indians

Back
Top Bottom