What's new

‘Kashmiris are thieves’ - Faroor Abdullah

They imitating their central govt ministers.these ministers lead India.So people also follow that path.

or otherwise "Embranalpam kattubhuchichal ambalavasikolakke kakkum"
alliyo @kurup
Am I right?

Gentlemen, whether in jest or otherwise. Azad Kashmir, or similar flaming terms pertaining to Kashmir status are not allowed. It is also recommended to use disputed territory for the Kashmir region.

Kiya ? :mad:

Dushman ka Mohsin bunnn giyaa tuuu ? :pissed:

Mein tou Maqbooza Kashmir hiii kahooon gaa ! :whistle:

Please ! :(

Kashmir policy is available for viewing in the announcements section.

I would have liked to have shared a nice bottle of sherry on a boat over there with Buttsy, but I fear that shall never happen and even if it does he might try to drown me in the lake.:(

Gentlemen, whether in jest or otherwise. Azad Kashmir, or similar flaming terms pertaining to Kashmir status are not allowed. It is also recommended to use disputed territory for the Kashmir region.

By that logic IOK usage should also be discouraged bcz that is also flaming term.

Well one thing about Farooq abdullah is he is not a appeaser . He talks in same terms regarding insurgencies or atrocities of troop . Thing is we south asians don't like "real talk " .

Kashmir policy is available for viewing in the announcements section.

I said that in jest; jeez sometimes I feel as if you've got a pair of jumper cables clamped tightly on to your nuts & even a smile out of you would set off the charge ! :(

I've just seen my post has been deleted. It was just a friendly jibe at @Armstrong. :D

Farooq abdulla is right.

But statement is taken out of context . He is refering to percentage of electricity theft in Kashmir. but our media selects 3 words and create sensation out of it.

If taken in context of South Asia as a whole, his statement may not be untrue.

Of course I wasn't born in Indian Occupied Kashmir or Azad Jammu & Kashmir but my blood didn't turn to something else when my ancestors crossed over the lines separating them from the rest of South Asia ! :lol:

I can speak 3 of the Kashmiri Languages with varying degree - Pahari, Hindko & Urdu ! :)

Pahari is spoken in Indian Occupied Kashmir too ! :p:

Hindko is spoken in Azad Kashmir ! :P

Whereas Urdu is the Official/State Language of both Indian Occupied Kashmir & Azad Kashmir ! :bunny:

Aur waisee bhii since when has 'language' been a substitute for blood ? Because by that logic if a Punjabi were to be born in KPK & learns how to speak Pashto he'd suddenly become a Pashtun ! :sarcastic:

No one buys your Plethora. :sarcastic:

I'll make you debate with my friend on this weekend in Pahari or Hindko or Koshur. :enjoy: We'll see how much Hindko and Pahari Language you speak, i'm sure mask is going to be taken from your Face. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom