What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

I really have a feeling that people in pakistan are totally IGNORANT about real "kashur" language of real Kashmiri people from real Kashmir valley on the other side of LOC. They think that Pahari, Hindko and Gojri spoken on this side of LOC is "kashmiri" (which is ridiculous and ignorant at the same time)

Last edited:
Yeh i can testify.

just a fashion thingy

It is much more than that Springy , The metal inserted into human body will make the human body to dissipate the heat generated inside the body easily. This will be helpful for a person in stress.

When some one is going through stress period , elders make him to wear some rings or bracelets in the name of GOD or superstition for this purpose.

There is a reason for inserting a metal in the nose ..... It also controls the temper and etc...... ;)

weird thread :o:
why is it forbidden to get a nose piercing ?
I have noticed that mostly married or engaged women get thier nose pierced it might symblolicy mean that "these women are taken":D

Modur-Pulao-Recipe.jpg

First all have some Modur Pulav :p:

And after that some of this -

KASHMIR-08_0.JPG

I have noticed that mostly married or engaged women get thier nose pierced it might symblolicy mean that "these women are taken":D
:haha:
It is true that nose piercing was not very popular before. But there is not forbidding here :D Now you see some, honestly never noticed it in particular lol :D

I think this has to do perhaps with hindu origin of this custom of "Nose piercing", In no muslim culture nose piercing has ever been practiced.

And after that some of this -
KASHMIR-08_0.JPG

:haha:
It is true that nose piercing was not very popular before. But there is not forbidding here :D Now you see some, honestly never noticed it in particular lol :D

Is this Nun Chai, what is that bread called.

I think this has to do perhaps with hindu origin of this custom of "Nose piercing", In no muslim culture nose piercing has ever been practiced.

That is true

The arts and crafts in Kashmir, their architecture is a blend. The influence is primarily Persian / Central Asian, with the coming of Syed Ali Hamadani and His Companions, who were Sufis, and they brought Islam to Kashmir.

The Kashmiri Pundits, Khatris, etc converted in mass on his hands, and the hands of his companions. A new Kashmir was born then, a Muslim Kashmir, and a deeply Sufi Kashmir.

I think you do not understand what "kashur" language is. The one's spoken in "Azad Kashmir" (which is actually NOT kashmir) are pahari and hindko languages they are NOT same as kashur language spoken on the other side of the LOC in kashmir valley proper.

I know what is spoken in Azad Kashmir and i also know what is spoken (Shina) in my northern areas.

;) and you must be knowing about dardistan .

If we go into details again the debate viz a viz Aryans will start and some people will again start crying.

so better leave it

I know what is spoken in Azad Kashmir and i also know what is spoken (Shina) in my northern areas.

;) and you must be knowing about dardistan .

If we go into details again the debate viz a viz Aryans will start and some people will again start crying.

so better leave it

There are no aryans and this word is controversial ...... :drag:

It is much more than that Springy , The metal inserted into human body will make the human body to dissipate the heat generated inside the body easily. This will be helpful for a person in stress.

When some one is going through stress period , elders make him to wear some rings or bracelets in the name of GOD or superstition for this purpose.

There is a reason for inserting a metal in the nose ..... It also controls the temper and etc...... ;)
:fie: then why i defy that ????

There are no aryans and this word is controversial ...... :drag:

:P that will negate the dardic language group then

Back
Top Bottom