What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

I think this has to do perhaps with hindu origin of this custom of "Nose piercing", In no muslim culture nose piercing has ever been practiced.
Not really. Nose piercing was not practiced in the HIndu community either. There's no faith involved in it IMO.
Piercing is not involved with faith. :disagree:

I really have a feeling that people in pakistan are totally IGNORANT about real "kashur" language of real Kashmiri people from Kashmir valley on the other side of LOC. They think that Pahari, Hindko and Gojri spoken on this side of LOC is "kashmiri" (which is funny and ignorant at the same time)

They don't even know that real kashmiris are slim not heavy set

Bitiya common in Hindi also. :woot:

I have never heard Pakistanis use that term except sindhis and my kashmiri grandfather

And the irony is, we have trusted a Kashmiri to run this country... THIRD time.. :hitwall:

Fourth actually.

Khawaja Nizamuddin was also Kashmiri from Dhaka.

:fie: then why i defy that ????

There is a saying in Telugu which translates to " there will be a man who will put a string(metal) in your nose so that you will be in control", this phrase is used on young girls by elder women who flirt often :D.

:P that will negate the dardic language group then

What is dardic ? :P

Painful ..... :P

I know what is spoken in Azad Kashmir and i also know what is spoken (Shina) in my northern areas.

;) and you must be knowing about dardistan .

If we go into details again the debate viz a viz Aryans will start and some people will again start crying.

so better leave it

I am not in the stupid "Aryan" debate, I do not even like it. I am just informing you about things which are intentionally hidden in mainstream pakistani media about real kashmiris, their customs etc.

I am not in the stupid "Aryan" debate, I do not even like it. I am just informing you about things which are intentionally hidden in mainstream pakistani media about real kashmiris, their customs etc.
Maybe because they never had wazwan :D :enjoy:

lolzz main stream media is NOT here for research on languages. we are just a corporate sector.

kashmriis from both azad kashmir and IoK have started adopting other languages.

On our side Shina is preserved by gilgitis but again many such old langauges are dying down

Back
Top Bottom