What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

it is commonly use by urdu speaking Pakistanis in Karachi

Rajasthanis and other Muslims of India, who settled in Punjab, like people from Uttar Pradesh, in the Lahore areas of Mughalpura and Dharampura, all use "bitya"

Rohtak and Hissar people who settled in South Punjab and Jhang, also use Bitya, as well as the Mewati Rajputs in the Canal Colonies of Sahiwal etc.

I wanted to ask Kashmiri members here...what are your reasons for such deep attachment to an increasingly old heritage? Most Kashmiris in Punjab who I know in real life seem so Punjabi that you wouldn't realise they are Kashmiri till they told you their surname.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I asked Punjabi aunts in Lahore, and the Kashmiri is really popular in Punjab, and Lahore

I am born and grown up in Lahore, Punjab. Don't know about the popularity of Kashmiris in Lahore but one of my female class fellow in university was Kashmiri, believe me she was popular in entire campus.. :laugh:

There is a saying in Telugu which translates to " there will be a man who will put a string(metal) in your nose so that you will be in control", this phrase is used on young girls by elder women who flirt often :D.

What is dardic ? :P

Painful ..... :P

Ya Dardic is quite painful for many people :D

:P yeh as telugu sounds to Hindi speakers same is about dardic

You should listen to this beautiful language which is called italian of east.

We use ovals at the end of each word which makes this language a nice one :)

I think some of the attachment to our kashmiri ethnicity comes from the Kashmir conflict and our being denied the chance to go there.

Most boys in my nanaboo's mohalla who went to jihad there were ethnic kashmiris

Rajasthanis and other Muslims of India, who settled in Punjab, like people from Uttar Pradesh, in the Lahore areas of Mughalpura and Dharampura, all use "bitya"

Rohtak and Hissar people who settled in South Punjab and Jhang, also use Bitya, as well as the Mewati Rajputs in the Canal Colonies of Sahiwal etc.

:P and thus all of them are real Kashmiris

why people are fighting over this issue....
its just a nose piercing......
but as I remember I have seen many kashmri women with nose piercing........

Back
Top Bottom