What's new

Kashmir torture trail - Channel 4 documentary

Indian members, have the courage first to watch the documentary and then comment. Otherwise stop making a fool of yourself.

Channel 4 made an same documentary on Tamils killed in Sri Lanka. Where did ur or fellow Pakistanis moral authority went that time??
All comment was Pakistan helped Sri Lanka to defeat terrorism, and genocide of people is ok. But Kashmir and Muslims, all hell breaks loose?
Pakistan has no moral authority to point out fingers at anyone. There will be soon an documentary on Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. And let me see ur guys reaction.

Channel 4 made an same documentary on Tamils killed in Sri Lanka. Where did ur or fellow Pakistanis moral authority went that time??
All comment was Pakistan helped Sri Lanka to defeat terrorism, and genocide of people is ok. But Kashmir and Muslims, all hell breaks loose?
Pakistan has no moral authority to point out fingers at anyone. There will be soon an documentary on Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. And let me see ur guys reaction.

Sri Lanka wants to secretly join India, but is being held back? Interesting....

Balochistan wants to join Iran or Afghanistan? Interesting. Let's hold a plebiscite in the Baloch areas in both countries and see what country they choose. Go ahead, India should give them a call. See how they respond. Who knows, Pakistan might gain territory. Unlike India, we are ready for a plebiscite in AJK and G-B.

Azad Kashmir?!... :crazy:

Sir, It's not as simple as you think it is. I asked your opinion on this matter in another thread but you didn't reply. Let me repeat myself:

As for the Indian Government's Chapter VI mantra, I would like to raise a few points:

1) UN maintains that "NO SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION CAN BE DESCRIBED AS UNENFORCEABLE."

2) India approached UN under Chapter VI of the UN charter , BUT the decision taken by UN reflected that its resolutions were not based exclusively on this chapter .... The resolutions , apart from chapter VI , are based upon other chapters , including chapter VII

The fact that there does not exist any provision for the deputing of UN peace keeping mission under chapter VI makes it obvious that UN resolutions were not exclusively based on chapter VI .... The interim measures which included cease fire and deputation of United Nations Military Observer Group were based on Article 40 of chapter VII ...

Besides chapter VI and VII , UN resolutions are based on other chapters also(i.e Article 1 , Chapter I (2) and Article 55 , Chapter IX) ...

^^ And this is not my personal opinion. That is Rosalyn Higgins' opinion on 'Kashmir Resolutions and under which chapter they were passed' .. Source: 'Higgins, Rosalyn. United Nations Peace Keeping 1946-67: Documents and Commentary. London, UK: Oxford University Press, 1970. (349-51)

(Rosalyn Higgins is an expert on International Law; a Doctor of Juridical Science. She has served as a Judge in the International Court of Justice for fourteen years (and was elected President in 2006). Her competence has been recognised by many academic institutions, having received at least thirteen honorary doctorates)

3) Moreover, there always has been a general inability of the Permanent Five to agree upon imaginative and expansive applications of Chapter VI ... In Somalia, the Security Council deployed the UN's first operation, UNOSOM I, in mid-1992 to separate warring combatants and help delivery of humanitarian relief ....

UNOSOM I entered and operated without invoking Chapter VII

Further Reading: http://www.ejil.org/pdfs/6/1/1305.pdf

Already answered. And please go through this as well when you have time :

https://defence.pk/threads/the-kashmir-resolutions-explanations.7904/

In such a case, let the UN define the matter. And the UN does recognize Kashmir as a disputed territory whose final accession is yet to be decided.

Not true Sir. Pakistan didn't stall the original Mechanism, India did. Have you forgotten what the UN appointed official mediator, Sir Owen Dixon, had said ?

"In the end, I became convinced that India`s agreement would never be obtained to demilitarization in any such form, or to provisions governing the period of the plebiscite of any such character, as would in my opinion permit the plebiscite being conducted in conditions sufficiently guarding against intimidation, and other forms of abuse by which the freedom and fairness of the plebiscite might be imperiled." (Para 52 of Document S/1971)

Perhaps tomorrow, as the spectre of work rises banefully on the horizon?

Balochistan wants to join Iran or Afghanistan? Interesting. Let's hold a plebiscite in the Baloch areas in both countries and see what country they choose. Go ahead, India should give them a call. See how they respond. Who knows, Pakistan might gain territory. Unlike India, we are ready for a plebiscite in AJK and G-B.

Ur reply has nothing to do with mine. Kindly do not waste my time in useless quoting unless u have something to talk on topic.

Try not to twist words and phrases and expressions to suit a distorted meaning. It makes you look silly.

Try to address the point that the post made, instead of trying verbal gymnastics that can be spotted leagues away and expose you to ridicule.

Smileys don't help - much. :D

Too much with all this bullshit going on...
You will know when the time comes.

Yes you are us! :pakistan:

Try not to twist words and phrases and expressions to suit a distorted meaning. It makes you look silly.

Try to address the point that the post made, instead of trying verbal gymnastics that can be spotted leagues away and expose you to ridicule.

Smileys don't help - much. :D
I was simply trying to state that the above poster was making an apples to oranges comparison. You don't have to agree if you don't want to. But that doesn't mean there was anything wrong with my post.

Also, try not to be condescending. Smileys don't help much.

I was simply trying to state that the above poster was making an apples to oranges comparison. You don't have to agree if you don't want to. But that doesn't mean there was anything wrong with my post.

Also, try not to be condescending. Smileys don't help much.

VERY hard. Consider the circumstances. :enjoy:

We can also create perfect situation in your lands so they will also say we want freedom from Pakistan .Do you want that ?
last time we checked and find out our cage is full of your monkies. :)

And since being condescending is okay, perhaps you should spend some more time responding to Azlan Haider's previous post as opposed to me, given that I was not quoting you.

No. I have ten minutes to leave, his post deserves serious attention, and if I have limited time, I like fingering impertinent little twits who act smart with people making decent, straightforward posts.:azn:

Troll-bashing.

It's fun.

No. I have ten minutes to leave, his post deserves serious attention, and if I have limited time, I like fingering impertinent little twits who act smart with people making decent, straightforward posts.:azn:

Troll-bashing.

It's fun.

Wow... There was really no need for that. I thought you were better than that.

Did you actually thinks that we takes you also seriously ?

If you touch our national integrity then we will do the same .
Are you saying that you are NOT trying to do that right now or have never done that before?
This is a moot point. Pakistan is not the one who is creating the situation of oppression in Kashmir which made those people stand up for freedom.

Someone in here had the audacity to compares us with Syria .That is the greatest underestimation
I have seen Kashmiri people being compared to ISIL or AlQaeda!! That is the greatest misconception.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom