What's new

Kashmir torture trail - Channel 4 documentary

No. Otherwise the two countries would have been at war six years ago.

Then explain why India is on a war footing after Uri?

If Indian army can target civilians, likes of Uri would be justified as well.

Targeting civilians is not war but cutting down the fence is! Wow! Thought you were one of the sensible indian posters here.

Then explain why India is on a war footing after Uri?

If Indian army can target civilians, likes of Uri would be justified as well.

Targeting civilians is not war but cutting down the fence is! Wow! Thought you were one of the sensible indian posters here.

1. There is no war footing. Only units on the frontier have been put on active duty. Leave has not been cancelled. Troop movements have not happened. War footing is not a state of mind, it is a series of determinate actions.
  2. The Indian Army is not targeting civilians. That is the claim of those who have started something they now find they cannot finish.
  3. Whether I make sense or not depends to some extent on the person reading me.

1. There is no war footing. Only units on the frontier have been put on active duty. Leave has not been cancelled. Troop movements have not happened. War footing is not a state of mind, it is a series of determinate actions.
  2. The Indian Army is not targeting civilians. That is the claim of those who have started something they now find they cannot finish.

1. Indian army is not targeting civilians? How do you explain a civilian transit bus and ambulance shelled by artillery fire? 3 kids killed in their homes days before that. You army is openly targeting civilians.

2. Pakistan did not start anything. You can thank your Modi ji for effectively orchestrating a flase flag event for that. You seem like an intelligent chap, I ask you what Pakistan has gained if it was behind Uri attack? Nothing.

Channel 4 made an same documentary on Tamils killed in Sri Lanka. Where did ur or fellow Pakistanis moral authority went that time??
All comment was Pakistan helped Sri Lanka to defeat terrorism, and genocide of people is ok. But Kashmir and Muslims, all hell breaks loose?
Pakistan has no moral authority to point out fingers at anyone. There will be soon an documentary on Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. And let me see ur guys reaction.

UK's documentary!

Bigot comes to mind. Clearly your intended audience are not Pakistanis.

1. Indian army is not targeting civilians? How do you explain a civilian transit bus and ambulance shelled by artillery fire? 3 kids killed in their homes days before that. You army is openly targeting civilians.

2. Pakistan did not start anything. You can thank your Modi ji for effectively orchestrating a flase flag event for that. You seem like an intelligent chap, I ask you what Pakistan has gained if it was behind Uri attack? Nothing.

Valid point...If we really go by intent of everything to rationalize each action, then any hostility with Pakistan from India will eventually be a no value for India. What will India gain by having hostile relation with Pakistan? Pakistan is not an end game for India neither India want to box itself with Pakistan?? In that sense, if Pakistan does not gain anything by attacking Uri army headquarter, then India does not gain anything by being hostile to Pakistan...

Valid point...If we really go by intent of everything to rationalize each action, then any hostility with Pakistan from India will eventually be a no value for India. What will India gain by having hostile relation with Pakistan? Pakistan is not an end game for India neither India want to box itself with Pakistan?? In that sense, if Pakistan does not gain anything by attacking Uri army headquarter, then India does not gain anything by being hostile to Pakistan...

India is 7x bigger than Pakistan. Pakistan has no chance of winning an arms race, much less an all out war with India.

While Pakistan is much smaller than India, it does represent its biggest rival in SA. I believe there are two main reasons for current Indian aggression. One, is to direct attention away from IOK, in this India is greatly successful. Two, is to sent a message to PK/China of its displeasure with CPEC.

Pakistan doesn't want war.

India is 7x bigger than Pakistan. Pakistan has no chance of winning an arms race, much less an all out war with India.

While Pakistan is much smaller than India, it does represent its biggest rival in SA. I believe there are two main reasons for current Indian aggression. One, is to direct attention away from IOK, in this India is greatly successful. Two, is to sent a message to PK/China of its displeasure with CPEC.

Pakistan doesn't want war.

Thanks for your sane response. Makes sense. I beleive that CPEC is not definitely the root cause for India..You have every right to have your own opinion. But Jammu and Kashmir and terrorism support from Pakistan is definitely a reason for us to feel aggrieved.

You will probably hear from artillerymen with whom you are in conversation that a shell is not a precision weapon (there are precision shells available, some of which were used by the Indian Army recently, but those were fired at terrorist launch pads). When an area is targeted and shells are fired using indirect fire, there is no question of firing at viewed objects. It is in the highest degree unlikely that either the bus or the ambulance were spotted and targeted.

The Indian Army has not targeted civilians and will not target civilians, notwithstanding opinions expressed to the contrary.

2. Pakistan did not start anything.

Your opinion, and as you are living in a democracy that believes in free speech, you are entitled to it. As are others to their sometimes contrary opinions.

You can thank your Modi ji for effectively orchestrating a flase flag event for that.

That is an allegation which has no foundation.

You seem like an intelligent chap, I ask you what Pakistan has gained if it was behind Uri attack? Nothing.

Distraction away from the visible embarrassment and humiliation of the Prime Minister being caught red-handed in monetary manipulations and illicit foreign exchange dealings. This is the opinion of Pakistanis themselves, though not necessarily of Pakistani members of this forum.

Bigot comes to mind. Clearly your intended audience are not Pakistanis.

I am delighted to learn that there are things that come to mind, and perhaps find some space for reflection.

As far as the term bigot is concerned, perhaps you need to refresh yourself:

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
Would that not describe you with greater accuracy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom