What's new

KARACHI RECEIVES FIRST WINTER RAIN OF THIS SEASON

Bhai cement wala bhi 1x1 wala 1000 ka milta hai i just bought 2 for my house fckn charsis took off with it 3 off them so ... they are not cheap

hahaha even gutter dhakkun is not safe in our city! kamal!!!

Kyun ?
Kya woh chars pipe lines me rakh k peete hain ?
Smoking chars in a pipe mate there aint no such thing "
If u have ever tried one " I guess they steal probably to sell so that they can few dimes to buu more chars
Chars i guess

Fikar na kar bacha..... sab theek ho jaye gaa.... BTW, for such duas and amliat, we have @Moonlight even that once we thought to start the business.

Yaad aya, ye Buzurg kis ko bola ha............... :mad:

Ameen and same to you.....

I asked to plan it and find the good location to start this business. So?

hahaha even gutter dhakkun is not safe in our city! kamal!!!
chaems of living in karachi i guess... its a fckd up place atleast in the district central it is .. pull kay us par kia scene hai btw if u R from there ?

I asked to plan it and find the good location to start this business. So?

Aain... aap a b gayi.... I thought you wouldn't be around... wow.... :P... Location Quetta..... and see following post, I am going to be the Murshad or you can say... barish wala baba....

Allah ki qasam quetta me Baarish ho rahi ha ab . Ye sub ap ki duaon ka nateeja ha Buzurg .

Ap murshid ban jaen . :D

Ye kia... really... :welcome:. Agar esi baat ha tu Murshad k liye dua karain k khud k liye ki hoi dua tu qabool hu....:woot:

Jao Bacha... Baraf Baari b ho gi bohat jald..... Mazay karo....:p:

Smoking chars in a pipe mate there aint no such thing "
If u have ever tried one " I guess they steal probably to sell so that they can few dimes to buu more chars
Chars i guess

There could be .
Using small pipes for such purpose .
Charsi ka bharosa nhi lol

Ye kia... really... :welcome:. Agar esi baat ha tu Murshad k liye dua karain k khud k liye ki hoi dua tu qabool hu....:woot:

Jao Bacha... Baraf Baari b ho gi bohat jald..... Mazay karo....:p:

Ji baba saaein .. Jo ap kahen.

You just need to create a new session for yourself in PDF now so that every user could benefit from your duas and post threads for such purpose .

Jab b kisi k city me barish na ho , he'll create thread in ' Baarish wala baba' section . And you give us dua .

Aain... aap a b gayi.... I thought you wouldn't be around... wow.... :P... Location Quetta..... and see following post, I am going to be the Murshad or you can say... barish wala baba....

..:p:

No location is PDF . :lol:

Baarish wala baba and Nooraani maulaani .

chaems of living in karachi i guess... its a fckd up place atleast in the district central it is .. pull kay us par kia scene hai btw if u R from there ?
No sir i am near stadium but pull keh us parr bhi things are no better.

Central app toh bhai log keh admi hain haha

Arry nhi nhi .. I'm happy if it ever happens .
It's good if quality improves in our screen . But yar kuch pahaari areas ko b promote kRen hmare television.

Aata ha .

When it's load shedding . All family members leave their TV, computer , laptop , mobile , tablet . And sit together and talk with each other .
Wo kartey hain we just not notice

But I want more content focused towards different regions of Pakistan its always a plus point to display your soft power through media

Take the Snow hills and Coldish weather to Karachi And Give some hot breather to Islamabad

Trade Plz Islamabadian Requesting :D

Ji baba saaein .. Jo ap kahen.

Khush raho.... My duas for everyone... Ameen.

You just need to create a new session for yourself in PDF now so that every user could benefit from your duas and post threads for such purpose .

This murshad itself needed Duas of others and have been asking for the same...lol.. Remember me in your prayers too, as its raining in Quetta.... Mala para ha dua kawaye.... (Pashto?)

Baarish wala baba and Nooraani maulaani .

Good one...

@Moonlight well location can be PDF if you think so...

This murshad itself needed Duas of others and have been asking for the same...lol.. Remember me in your prayers too, as its raining in Quetta.... Mala para ha dua kawaye.... (Pashto?)

Sure . Baba ji ..

Allah swt ap ki b sari mushkilen asan kare . I'll pray .

Asaan tanhjay laae dua kandaa see .. ( sindhi ), Am not pathan : )
Good one...

Jii .. zarur.
I'm your mureed :p

Why did you think that? :confused:
Oh yes sure you can be the "barish wala baba".

Ask any mod to help us in this business. :D

Sure . Baba ji ..

Allah swt ap ki b sari mushkilen asan kare . I'll pray .

Ameen....

Asaan tanhjay laae dua kandaa see .. ( sindhi ), Am not pathan : )

ta Ghanay khushi ji gaal ahay...Bhali karay aya..... Dua karan je laye Mehrabani ... Tawah Quetta pedaish sa rehendus ya Sindh sa'an shift thi weya....

Ask any mod to help us in this business. :D

That cannot be as simple as it seems to be... need to work with some sort of partnership or share deal. . . . :p:

Ameen....

ta Ghanay khushi ji gaal ahay...Bhali karay aya..... Dua karan je laye Mehrabani ... Tawah Quetta pedaish sa rehendus ya Sindh sa'an shift thi weya....

. :p:
Mehrbaani
Nah , Paidaaish saa hi quetta me ahyan.
Wese jaffarbad sa asal taaluq aahay .
Twah b karachi ja sindhi ahyo ya muhajir?
Ameen....

That cannot be as simple as it seems to be... need to work with some sort of partnership or share deal. . . . :p:

You just need to impress them with your duas , they'll be your mureeds nd will do what you want . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom