What's new

First cargo of discounted Russian crude oil arrives in Karachi: PM Shehbaz

LPG ...
In addition to Pakistan receiving its first shipment of Russian discounted oil yesterday, Pakistan has also received the first cargo of LPG from Russia today, which arrived into Pakistan from the Torkham land border with Afghanistan, travelling via rail in Russia to Uzbekistan, and then via trucks on to Afghanistan, and then finally reaching Pakistan.

The initial cargo is of 10 LPG trucks, which are a part of a total of 110,000 tonnes of LPG bought from Russia by Pakistan in the first phase.

Remember a year ago same people were chipping out that Pakistani refineries can’t process Russian crude oil 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought Pakistani refineries can’t process Russian crude oil.
And they were right. Back then goody-for-nothing IK was the PM. As soon as Shehbaz Speed came, he started building a refinery for russian oil on the weekends with his bare hand. It completed just in time for the first cargo to arrive.

Long live Mian supremacy. Mian jaddu aaway ga, lag pata jaaway ga. SHER!!!!!!

@ziaulislam

I checked.
This ship is coming from UAE and loaded at Oman
Then I checked background news.
The government claims to have purchased Ural crude from Russia ,cand storage hired in Oman.
From there the oil will be transported to Pakistan in small batches. Because of no storage and processing capacity in Pakistan.
How much that storage will cost and how much those small batch transportation will cost?
That will add up,cand increase the final price
Huh? The ship is in Karachi port

I checked.
This ship is coming from UAE and loaded at Oman
Then I checked background news.
The government claims to have purchased Ural crude from Russia ,cand storage hired in Oman.
From there the oil will be transported to Pakistan in small batches. Because of no storage and processing capacity in Pakistan.
How much that storage will cost and how much those small batch transportation will cost?
That will add up,cand increase the final price

Thank you! I was hoping someone would lay it out. The small fine print details were laid out several weeks ago.

Pakistan to receive Russian imported oil from Oman in small ships: Musadik Malik (nation.com.pk)

Now, as to building capacity in the country and maintaining it, where will you get the money from? As I said before, there are more promises and undeliverable results, as history has shown.

Was it sold discounted to compensate for the sanctions?
There's a 15 to 20 Dollar discount below market price per barrel on Russian crude.
That's the base rate.
Add transport, about 5 USD per barrel, storage 3.5 USD per barrel.
That's a third of discount gone
Still plenty left to be passed on to the end user
Then we also don't know when and if the payment was made?
And at what rate of dollars?
Because end user the Pakistani public will pay in PKR not USD .
I recon about 7 USD per barrel of relief , to be passed on to public, if they are sincere.
And if payments were done in dollars bought in USD before PRK went to gutter. Otherwise exchange rates will wipe out any relief

There's a 15 to 20 Dollar discount below market price per barrel on Russian crude.
That's the base rate.
Add transport, about 5 USD per barrel, storage 3.5 USD per barrel.
That's a third of discount gone
Still plenty left to be passed on to the end user
Then we also don't know when and if the payment was made?
And at what rate of dollars?
Because end user the Pakistani public will pay in PKR not USD .
I recon about 7 USD per barrel of relief , to be passed on to public, if they are sincere.
And if payments were done in dollars bought in USD before PRK went to gutter. Otherwise exchange rates will wipe out any relief

It was in Chinese currency, from what I'm reading.

He is known as Mr. U-turn for a reason. Look at him now begging the west to save him. Anyways, he went to Russia on the first day of Russian invasion of Ukraine. I don't believe the oil deal would have actually materialized under him and even if it did, it would not have been "discounted" as Russia made that available much later.

Man the patwars never give up on their bullshit attempts do they?

How many uturns has your competent government taken in just just the past 6 months?

"we'll have IMF loan",

"we're not beggars",

"we dont need the loan",

"please give us the loan".

It's funny you cant differentiate between asking the powerhouse of democracy to prevent the kleptocratic government's systematic oppression, unconstitutional arrests and trials, and the destruction of democracy to bending over to get someone's attention.

Love the level of revisionism in your last sentence. $100 barrel to $70 is equal to the current $70 barrel to $60.

No wonder you idiots live in a shithole.

India's selling Russian crude to the world you cant even charter a tanker ship.

Fvck USA, mate.

Good, we will increase our trade with China and Russia.

A Yet Better Idea Would Be To Extend the Iran Pakistan Gas Pipeline To Pakistan And Make A Gas Swap with Russia.Russians Have Already Proposed This In The Past

PDM and generals didn't get approval from papa America.

Man the patwars never give up on their bullshit attempts do they?

How many uturns has your competent government taken in just just the past 6 months?

"we'll have IMF loan",

"we're not beggars",

"we dont need the loan",

"please give us the loan".

It's funny you cant differentiate between asking the powerhouse of democracy to prevent the kleptocratic government's systematic oppression, unconstitutional arrests and trials, and the destruction of democracy to bending over to get someone's attention.

Love the level of revisionism in your last sentence. $100 barrel to $70 is equal to the current $70 barrel to $60.

No wonder you idiots live in a shithole.

India's selling Russian crude to the world you cant even charter a tanker ship.
Wasn't PTI suppose to be "different" " revolutionary" "bringing Riaseteh Madinah" "bringing change in 90 days" etc???

Fact is IK was nurtured by the same establishment that brought other parties. Starting from Hamid Gul, Musharraf, Pasha, Zaheer ul islam and Faiz Hameed, project Imran was launched by bringing in the same tried and tested and corrupt electroals. I hear youthias hating on Bajwa You people hate him now but what was said and done in the past? At least admit he favoured Imran by removing Nawaz Sharif. Even Pervez Elahi went on air to say "the establishment changed Imran's nappies" Back then Bajwa was supposedly the "best army chief". lmaof.

Wasn't PTI suppose to be "different" " revolutionary" "bringing Riaseteh Madinah" "bringing change in 90 days" etc???

Fact is IK was nurtured by the same establishment that brought other parties. Starting from Hamid Gul, Musharraf, Pasha, Zaheer ul islam and Faiz Hameed, project Imran was launched by bringing in the same tried and tested and corrupt electroals. I hear youthias hating on Bajwa. Well at least admit he favoured Imran by removing Nawaz Sharif. Even Pervez Elahi went on air to say "the establishment changed Imran's nappies" Back then Bajwa was supposedly the "best army chief". lmaof.

You are still going to default very soon. Don't get too happy with a few litres of Russian oil.

Army, after destroying Pakistan does a U-Turn and follows what IK wanted to do... these snakes man.

These generals have destroyed the economy. They can order as much discounted oil as they like. They won't get IMF loans. Not a single country is willing to give money. Remittances have dried up.

Last edited:
You are still going to default very soon. Don't get too happy with a few litres of Russian oil.
"You"? Ok. If you are not a Pakistani should remove your flag and maybe revoke your citizenship as well.

"You"? Ok. If you are not a Pakistani should remove your flag and maybe revoke your citizenship as well.

LOL What are you going to do about it if I don't?

img.png

Back
Top Bottom