What's new

First cargo of discounted Russian crude oil arrives in Karachi: PM Shehbaz

So they bought 750,000 barrels which is roughly 100,000 tons of crude oil .
They bought it 20$ per barrel cheaper than market rate.
That's 15 million USD saved.
But a very tiny percentage of actual requirements which is 7 million tons per year .
Good for shouting at election rallies, but too little.

Good luck. Gov of Pakistan is on it anyways to cancel your Passports and Nicops. Youthiyas can make their new utopia overseas just like Iranin Shah supporters.

img.png

"Saaaaaaar, I will conphiscate your ID card!!!! No more diamond scheme for overseas Phakistanissss!!!"

Overseas Pakistanis do not have the right to vote hence Diamond or whatever scheme is apolitical and will be offered to apolitical people.
Even your leader Nerender Nawaz is overseas Pakistani. But he has the right to rule, the rest of us don't have even the right to vote..
Too much khota biryani and brain cells gets replaced with khota cells, and these things start making sense 🤣🤣

But a very tiny percentage of actual requirements which is 7 million tons per year .

Math isn't a strong point for those khota biryani eaters - N League and PPP.

Even your leader Nerender Nawaz is overseas Pakistani. But he has the right to rule, the rest of us don't have even the right to vote..
Too much khota biryani and brain cells gets replaced with khota cells, and these things start making sense 🤣🤣
I don't eat biryani. Too spicy for people of the north like me. At least in my culture we respect khota for hard work. I don't know what you people do with it haha.

PM of Pakistan is Shehbaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif is enjoying his retired life. :)

I don't eat biryani. Too spicy for people of the north like me. At least in my culture we respect khota for hard work. I don't know what you people do with it haha.

PM of Pakistan is Shehbaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif is enjoying his retired life. :)
Yeah right.
"Retired life".
Another evidence of being a retard 😂

Wasn't PTI suppose to be "different" " revolutionary" "bringing Riaseteh Madinah" "bringing change in 90 days" etc???

Fact is IK was nurtured by the same establishment that brought other parties. Starting from Hamid Gul, Musharraf, Pasha, Zaheer ul islam and Faiz Hameed, project Imran was launched by bringing in the same tried and tested and corrupt electroals. I hear youthias hating on Bajwa You people hate him now but what was said and done in the past? At least admit he favoured Imran by removing Nawaz Sharif. Even Pervez Elahi went on air to say "the establishment changed Imran's nappies" Back then Bajwa was supposedly the "best army chief". lmaof.

Sure NS Never Made Any Properties Abroad,He Never Committed Money Laundering He Is Innocent As A Child On His First Day On This Earth:rofl:

Exactly, hopefully someone can do maths and find out how much loss they have incurred over a year (petroleum product prices, electricity/ energy production cost, fuel adjustment charges, foreign exchange rate/ paying extra, the precious $$$ per barrel that we could have saved).

1686640817087.png

Fact is IK was nurtured by the same establishment that brought other parties.

It's interesting you patwaris bring up 90 days or 100 days of change. When you can't even admit Pakistan has rotted for 76 years. How many hundreds of thousands of patwari dynasty workers fill Pakistan's bureaucracy, state owned enterprises, judiciary? If no change was brought why did your democracy lovers spent the entire 14 months undoing everything?

You're now able to steal from social welfare programs. Congrats BC.

Fact is Bajwa's pick was Shahbaz.

What's it show about Pakistanis themselves when they're more interested in "Electables" than they are about who can serve them for 5 years? There was a news article in Dawn that talked to a person in Sindh. The summary is how the MNAs build roads in their last year of office while doing nothing their first 4.

Apni shakal tho pehlay deklo.

Thank you Pakistan, Neutrals and PDM for your generosity towards India!
1686645489365-png.934219

As you can see, some Pakistanis on this forum eat donkey meat and avoid looking at facts. This is the difference between local and overseas Pakistanis, we try to educate these as*clowns, but it feels like we waste time on locals.

It's interesting you patwaris bring up 90 days or 100 days of change. When you can't even admit Pakistan has rotted for 76 years. How many hundreds of thousands of patwari dynasty workers fill Pakistan's bureaucracy, state owned enterprises, judiciary? If no change was brought why did your democracy lovers spent the entire 14 months undoing everything?

What's it show about Pakistanis themselves when they're more interested in "Electables" than they are about who can serve them for 5 years? There was a news article in Dawn that talked to a person in Sindh. The summary is how the MNAs build roads in their last year of office while doing nothing their first 4.

Bhai, leave those patwaris. Don't boil your blood over them; they waste good oxygen.

Last edited:

Pakistan is not a perfect country. What do you expect a government to do when there is a lack of stability, sanity and a population that is ballooning like crazy?

How easily can you forget PTI’s act of terrorism from PTV , Supreme Court premises to 126 days of dharna, container politics and, civil disobedience? Is this how political parties in normal nations progress? And I’m not even counting May 9 incident.

In spite of this bull shit N league still managed to pull off massive infrastructure projects including making Pakistan energy surplus. Yet you didn’t stop there. You incited people to burn motorways, buses, stations, and other valuable infrastructure meant for average man. You are the very definition of enemy and anti stability. No sane leader can ask their own people to cause such anarchy

What is PTI’s achievements in KP? 10 years of rule you have been giving free helicopter rides to a mentally ill person. What sort of leader is he who doesn’t give a damn about flood victims and martyrs on the front lines? If this is the sort of change you want, to hell with your party and leader.

Last edited:
Pakistan is not a perfect country. What do you expect a government to do when there is a lack of stability, sanity and a population that is ballooning like crazy?

I have an honest question for you seriously. Say your an individual who wasted 30 years of your life, passed your classes with 60% scores which is the lowest possible. Do you honestly expect to wake up 1 day, study for a week and pass the US MCAT and get into Harvard Medical School?

Any attempt at stability and development of Pakistan's government departments was met with open rebellion by the bureaucracy. Education, Police, Administration, Judiciary. The facts are right in front of you. And here you are proving my point thinking it's a rebuttal?

How easily can you forget PTI’s act of terrorism from PTV , Supreme Court premises to 126 days of dharna, container politics and, civil disobedience? Is this how political parties in normal nations progress? And I’m not even counting May 9 incident.

Yeah? This goes back to the prior point. Zero departmental knowledge. The instability was always there now you're pissed people are pissed and want change? Do you honestly believe a country can run on laws created in 1890s and rotten mindsets of "me me me"?

You push people into a corner and you're now concerned they're pushing back? What TF do you have to show for 76 years of a country? ANSWER THIS QUESTION. What TF do you have to show for 76 years?

In spite of this bull shit N league still managed to pull off massive infrastructure projects including making Pakistan energy surplus. Yet you didn’t stop there. You incited people to burn motorways, buses, stations, and other valuable infrastructure meant for average man. You are the very definition of enemy and anti stability. No sane leader can ask their own people to cause such anarchy

Energy surplus. Built on imported fuels. BRAVO. BRAVO my dude. Energy surplus using power plants that the average Pakistani cant even afford to pay the per unit costs of electricity production.

The entire world is moving to Energy Independence and you're importing oil to generate electricity.

"Valuable infrastructure meant for the common man", you mean the token pennies thrown to show trickle down progress. Where was this anger when ppp was rampaging against the same "valuable infrastructure" or pmln, or jui, or anp, etc?

You created the culture now pissed it's against you.

What is PTI’s achievements in KP? 10 years of rule you have been giving free helicopter rides to a mentally ill person. What sort of leader is he who doesn’t give a damn about flood victims and martyrs on the front lines? If this is the sort of change you want, to hell with your party and leader.

Mr Edevelop the camera is on, lets pretend you're a leader caring about the flood sickened people you're flying over.

Let me know where the care of the people was when the rains were falling and people left to fend for themselves before the floods became international news.

I don't give a shit about Imran. But the fact you cant prefer to vote for someone who's even 1% better than someone else is interesting.

Bhai, leave those patwaris. Don't boil your blood on them; they waste good oxygen.

True. But letting biryani moochers and laifafas a free ride is more damaging.

But it's no wonder beggars are beggars. Koi tho sharam honi chaiya?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom