What's new

KARACHI RECEIVES FIRST WINTER RAIN OF THIS SEASON

but it normally snows in winter right?

and ghar ki khiki toot jaana is some qta expression or ya seriously tot gaye?
In Murree water pipelines burst occasionally when tempreture drops below -6

In Murree water pipelines burst occasionally when tempreture drops below -6
lucky you!

but winters better than summers....winter with proper clothing becomes bearable

Yes i know we send love to you .
But I didn't understand.

how quetta ki air reach karachi ? Quetta kahan karachi kahaaan. .

May be because direction of wind...The wind flows from Quetta towards Karachi...Thats why probably...

haha yeh man hum drizzle say bhi khush hojatay hain...

we used to get winters few years back ab toh winter bhi sarkar ki turhan 2 number hogaye hai

Yup...Pata hi nh chalta k sardi kab ai aur kab gai...

lucky you!

Yeah winter memories are always in our mind .

Islamabad mein ho gayi sukoon a gaya :D
Phir hogi aik week mein today tempreture will drop to 4C :D
Yr my brother is living in Islamabad .

Islamabad ki sardi beemar to nhi krti na ?

Thankyou .. :p::wub:..

I love karachi . :wub:

We wish you guys a lot of happiness and love from Karachi, Sindh...

We love your beautiful Baalochistan...Your deserts, mountains, proud and brave Baloch people....and who can forget Gwadar.....I wish Gwadar also becomes like or much metter than Karachi. We wasted Karachi...I hope it doesn't happen with Gwadar...Take care of that jewel world is eyeing on....

I want to see two metropolitan mega cities, Karachi and Gwadar, lying on seas, working shoulder to shoulder for whole country's trade...

:pakistan:

lucky you!

Lagta hay asli sardi mein gaye nahi ap :D
Yeah winter memories are always in our mind .

Yr my brother is living in Islamabad .

Islamabad ki sardi beemar to nhi krti na ?
Khusk sardi mein hoti hay tabiyat kharab is baar to smog bhi thi 2 months tak margalla nazar nahi a raha tha itni gard alood fiza tha but barish walo thand mazay ki hoti hay I enjoy it

And when there's January winter in Quetta , we run to karachi :p .

id rather run to uganda then to ancient metropolis that is khi! khi has to be the worst place on earth.

Khusk sardi mein hoti hay tabiyat kharab is baar to smog bhi thi 2 months tak margalla nazar nahi a raha tha itni gard alood fiza tha but barish walo thand mazay ki hoti hay I enjoy it

i have experienced -10 -15 but in countries with better infrastructure and heating facilities.

We wish you guys a lot of happiness and love from Karachi, Sindh...

We love your beautiful Baalochistan...Your deserts, mountains, proud and brave Baloch people....and who can forget Gwadar.....I wish Gwadar also becomes like or much metter than Karachi. We wasted Karachi...I hope it doesn't happen with Gwadar...Take care of that jewel world is eyeing on....

I want to see two metropolitan mega cities, Karachi and Gwadar, lying on seas, working shoulder to shoulder for whole country's trade...

:pakistan:

Awww .. Thank you so much .
Karachi people are so nice , so caring and polite .

We all are pakistan and all areas and cities are dear to us . Karachi has always been a support for the poor people of balochistan. It's life of pakistan.

Yeah my brother is really enjoying there but I told him to take care of his health .
id rather run to uganda then to ancient metropolis that is khi! khi has to be the worst place on earth.

s.

0h come on , Karachi Is a good busy , social city .

One really enjoys in this social city . Shopping, people, food, medical, tourism all is perfect there .

Back
Top Bottom