What's new

KARACHI RECEIVES FIRST WINTER RAIN OF THIS SEASON

May be because direction of wind...The wind flows from Quetta towards Karachi...Thats why probably...

Yup...Pata hi nh chalta k sardi kab ai aur kab gai...
16002868_1405012316189065_798699127168093429_n.jpg

15965164_1400115230012107_1118629616008834303_n.jpg

Yahan to raat sahi thandi hoti hay adhi raat ko kashmiri chai peney ka maza hi is mausam mein ata hay :D

Awww .. Thank you so much .
Karachi people are so nice , so caring and polite .

We all are pakistan and all areas and cities are dear to us . Karachi has always been a support for the poor people of balochistan. It's life of pakistan.

Yeah my brother is really enjoying there but I told him to take care of his health .

0h come on , Karachi Is a good busy , social city .

One really enjoys in this social city . Shopping, people, food, medical, tourism all is perfect there .
Best city in Pakistan Islamabad :D
Its ethnically diverse,it has a high literacy rate,best unis and hospitals and a great climate where tempreture varies from -2 to 46
Karachi comes second but food in Karachi is better so is shopping scene and ronakain :D

16002868_1405012316189065_798699127168093429_n.jpg

15965164_1400115230012107_1118629616008834303_n.jpg

Yahan to raat sahi thandi hoti hay adhi raat ko kashmiri chai peney ka maza hi is mausam mein ata hay :D

Best city in Pakistan Islamabad :D
Its ethnically diverse,it has a high literacy rate,best unis and hospitals and a great climate where tempreture varies from -2 to 46
Karachi comes second but food in Karachi is better so is shopping scene and ronakain :D

Yawn, islamabad is boring . It indeed is beautiful but karachi us the best place to live .

Some of our turkish friends ran away from islamabad to quetta during ramzan . :D , can't bear summer .

Awww .. Thank you so much .
Karachi people are so nice , so caring and polite .

We all are pakistan and all areas and cities are dear to us . Karachi has always been a support for the poor people of balochistan. It's life of pakistan.

Yeah my brother is really enjoying there but I told him to take care of his health .

0h come on , Karachi Is a good busy , social city .

One really enjoys in this social city . Shopping, people, food, medical, tourism all is perfect there .

Not really its dirty its chaotic and steers are infested with criminals

Avoid going to dirty areas then , live in clean places . :lol:.

Anyway , I've not spent years in karachi , only few weeks of my every year spent in karachi . but I never had any bad experience , I loved it especially going from quetta a , less social city to karachi . It feels good with friends .

Avoid going to dirty areas then , live in clean places . :lol:.

Anyway , I've not spent years in karachi , only few weeks of my every year spent in karachi . but I never had any bad experience , I loved it especially going from quetta a , less social city to karachi . It feels good with friends .

Please name on clean area in khi? And few small patches dont make a city but yes compared to qta or even lahore khi is better but islamabad has to be the best city in Pakistan

Please name on clean area in khi? And few small patches dont make a city but yes compared to qta or even lahore khi is better but islamabad has to be the best city in Pakistan

Defence, malir cantt, hawks bay , Frere hall etc etc many places I visited were clean . I can't remember name as am not karachite.
yes compared to qta or even lahore khi is better but islamabad has to be the best city in Pakistan

Quetta is a beautiful by the way , but only it needs developmentand proper management then it would be a great tourist attraction for pakistan.
images (20).jpg
images (21).jpg
images (22).jpg

If only karachi people come here too , nd develop it too . :p:

Islamabad is clean and beautiful but it's boring .

Defence, malir cantt, hawks bay , Frere hall etc etc many places I visited were clean . I can't remember name as am not karachite.

Quetta is a beautiful by the way , but only it needs developmentand proper management then it would be a great tourist attraction for pakistan. View attachment 368002 View attachment 368003 View attachment 368004

Islamabad is boring ok :-//
You havent experienced Islamabad to the fullest :D

Quetta is a beautiful by the way , but only it needs developmentand proper management then it would be a great tourist attraction for pakistan. View attachment 368002 View attachment 368003 View attachment 368004

New Bahria town Karachi will be bigger than Sector Islamabad :D

Islamabad is boring ok :-//
You havent experienced Islamabad to the fullest :D

But my brother is enjoying there . He loves islamabad.

And I enjoy in karachi , so just difference of taste lol .
Otherwise all pakistan is dear to me , all pakistan is beautiful .

New Bahria town Karachi will be bigger than Sector Islamabad :D
Yes , Karachi Is going to get more lights .

But my brother is enjoying there . He loves islamabad.

And I enjoy in karachi , so just difference of taste lol .
Otherwise all pakistan is dear to me , all pakistan is beautiful .

Yes , Karachi Is going to get more lights .
Islamabad is fun if you know how to have fun :D

Yep Bahria town Karachi would be the poshest locality in Pakistan just imagine Bahria town Khi being main location of all dramas from year 2020 :D

Back
Top Bottom