What's new

JWP has decided to join PDM.

Lanat on establishment who is hell bent on bringing all the traitors and corrupts back to further plunder the country.
I second this sentiment. Big lanat on them if they are supporting these thugs, they will be the death of our country. They will probably go overseas with their amassed wealth and live comfy, while ordinary Pakistani will be made to suffer.

establishment will now bring there dearest dog shahbaz shareef into power....... bunch of A holes . as long as they have power, they will never let any Poerful PM survive. Pakistan will eventually have to get rid of this so called "Protectors".

1648378253635.png

Shahzain's decision to switch teams is a signal by Estab. to Imran for him to go on the back foot.

1648378272830.png

Bugti's are the remnants of the jagirdarana nizam of this country. It's better that all khao maal leaves PTI.

1 seat ke badley bughti ko 4 arab rupees chaye tha

Bajwa extention by Imran Khan was a huge huge mistake.

Pakistan army works better when coas is rotated frequently. You left bajwa who failed in security of the country and is more involved in politics.

Not only Bajwa failed in security of country, he actually spent all his time in appeasing the enemies and traitors of Pak both internally and externally.

Bajwa extention by Imran Khan was a huge huge mistake.

Pakistan army works better when coas is rotated frequently. You left bajwa who failed in security of the country and is more involved in politics.
I still remember how they were running pole to pole for his extension. Hell the federal minister for law resigned to fight the case. Now he calls shehbaz sharif as cherry blossom? Bro, what are you kiwi polish? They are all the same. Pathetic lalchi for seat and power.

Now Yuthie cursing establishment and COAS and WeBMaster waiting for order 😂
Don't worry about others, I suggest you should advise Mian Sahab to consult a veterinary doctor, takay elaj jaldi complete hou aur wapis ajayen.
Mian go to hell with moulana and Bilawal who care 😂 stop cursing establishment and COAS you Yuthie

Back
Top Bottom