What's new

JWP has decided to join PDM.

We used to have time when we have silent hero's from Army and establishment who keep Pakistan from major harm, but this is what happen when you have weak civil military leadership, and everyone is trying hard to break Pakistan into several small states, Allah hefazat kare Pakistan ki.
Don't worry, things are going to be ok. There are a lot of things happening behind closed doors that we don't know about.

They are divided in three factions.
155 pti vote currently has, 17 mqmp,bap and pmlq. Now all goes against imran khan it will be tie 172, sindh house votes wouldnt count so any loss of 1 vote will result failure for opposition?

Don't worry, things are going to be ok. There are a lot of things happening behind closed doors that we don't know about.
I have little confidence in this, but I am still hopeful. The reason being that to let it come to this point in the first place, shows a failure on their part, or worse their support for them. Why are many in opposition free to roam, and conduct politics when they have cases against them? Why was Sharif allowed to leave again, and same with Isaq Darr? What sort of massage is that giving?

I have little confidence in this, but I am still hopeful. The reason being that to let it come to this point in the first place, shows a failure on their part, or worse their support for them. Why are many in opposition free to roam, and conduct politics when they have cases against them? Why was Sharif allowed to leave again, and same with Isaq Darr? What sort of massage is that giving?
All in good time, this is a pivotal moment in Pakistan's history, there's no going back to the old ways ...

buzdar will go opposition will call this success.

Imran khan will remain PM will call it success

aleem khan and JKT will vote against buzdar and will be happy

Last edited:
It’s not in their interest to bring corrupt mafia back in power. Game within the game. You must wait until the voting day.

Tiger (IK) is hunting the wild pigs and slowly and surely all pigs will expose themselves.

Back
Top Bottom