What's new

JWP has decided to join PDM.

View attachment 827813

JWP's Shahzain Bugti is an old pawn of the establishment. The "boys" decided to break him up from the IK govt. right before the Jalsa. Does anyone still have doubts that the establishment wants IK to be erased from Pakistan politics? The establishment does not care what hundreds of thousands of people will represent in the Jalsa in Islamabad. The decision has already been made.

1) The next election will be THE most corrupt one we will have ever seen.
2) Imran Khan was able to easily survive the attacks by the joint forces of the cursed PDM, but now that the establishment want to get rid of a civilian leader (just like old times), IK will not be able to save himself.
3) This whole scenario was not made for the ouster of Imran Khan from the CURRENT assembly. It was designed to remove Imran Khan COMPLETELY from the politics by sabotaging the coming elections through corruption and EVMs (ironic).

Just as the Russians thought that Ukrainians won't show any resistance, Bajwa thought that the Pakistani population won't show any resistance, and will accept Maulana Fazl ur Rehman as the president, and Shehbaz as the PM. Bajwa has been misled, just like Putin.

The establishment continues with its tradition of supporting, and then either executing, killing, or ousting civilian leaders.

Will Pakistanis forget it this time?
Question is, but why? Why would they bring old corrupt lot back?

Let’s see if establishment is behind this. But these moves will lead to anarchy. The establishment may not realize there is no support for this interventions to get the chors back. Not even with ex serviceman. We all love Pakistan and our armed forces but “absolutely not” only said by one person since 2000. It wasn’t Musharraf/Kiyani/Raheel Sharif/Bajwa. Certainly not the politicians. This self respect has a price. Not a dollar of CSF since 2018. Minimal aid. Tough time at FATF, tough time with IMF.

Finally Fauj coming out openly declaring its interests are superior to that of the country's needs. Fauj wins, Pakistan loses yet again. Salam meri Azeem fauj, Salam. Throughout my life I believed that the fauj wont go against Pakistan's interests ever. I was wrong. In every gathering where Fauj was abused, I defended it. I will be joining the ranks of those who question this fauj now. you have failed us, thank you for your service.

lol 😂 koi Admin Neutral wala Hai ke nahi yahan 😂 how dare Admin here tolerate cursing Army here

Finally Fauj coming out openly declaring its interests are superior to that of the country's needs. Fauj wins, Pakistan loses yet again. Salam meri Azeem fauj, Salam. Throughout my life I believed that the fauj wont go against Pakistan's interests ever. I was wrong. In every gathering where Fauj was abused, I defended it. I will be joining the ranks of those who question this fauj now. you have failed us, thank you for your service.
I have fought with people for this fauj built now i don't think that these people even consider themselves as Pakistani anymore! Apart from the regular soldier , everyone else is busy building their own wealth and they don't have the will to fight anymore either. It is painful to see that but now resistance has become necessary!

Frankly this opens up the fauj to further probing. If they can get in bed with the ones they themselves called traitors, what else have they been lying about to us? the missing persons? MQM? independence movement in Balochistan?

Let’s see if establishment is behind this. But these moves will lead to anarchy. The establishment may not realize there is no support for this interventions to get the chors back. Not even with ex serviceman. We all love Pakistan and our armed forces but “absolutely not” only said by one person since 2000. It wasn’t Musharraf/Kiyani/Raheel Sharif/Bajwa. Certainly not the politicians. This self respect has a price. Not a dollar of CSF since 2018. Minimal aid. Tough time at FATF, tough time with

People jumping to conclusions as per usual. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings.

People jumping to conclusions as per usual. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings.
yrrr Isharay sabhi samajhtay hain, bachay thori hain. Usual chiz hai establishment ka banday harkat kar rhay hain to sab ko hi nazar ayega , is men kia juming to conclusion wali baat?

yrrr Isharay sabhi samajhtay hain, bachay thori hain. Usual chiz hai establishment ka banday harkat kar rhay hain to sab ko hi nazar ayega , is men kia juming to conclusion wali baat?
It's your assumption, how do you know he wasn't bribed by PDM side, can you be sure just because he has been establishment perhaps previosuly that it is definitely establishment that have done this, you can't no one can.

I personally feel that establishment will not shoot themselves in foot by bringing back pmln/ppp as they know the first institution these corrupts will target is army and reduce their power through legislation to make them into punjab police or IB. Now why would they want this?

It's your assumption, how do you know he wasn't bribed by PDM side, can you be sure just because he has been establishment perhaps previosuly that it is definitely establishment that have done this, you can't no one can.

I personally feel that establishment will not shoot themselves in foot by bringing back pmln/ppp as they know the first institution these corrupts will target is army and reduce their power through legislation to make them into punjab police or IB. Now why would they want this?
buddy first of all no one is damn stupid to go against the masters, doesn`t matter how much money you through at it. As long as the order is not there, money doesn`t matter. Once it comes than they will do both. These MNA from Baluchistan especially, doesn`t matter who they are or which party do they belong to, they are not elected man. Entiore seat of MNA gets 50 votes and that person stays Minister/CM of Baluchistan. Money is secondary thing here.

buddy first of all no one is damn stupid to go against the masters, doesn`t matter how much money you through at it. As long as the order is not there, money doesn`t matter. Once it comes than they will do both. These MNA from Baluchistan especially, doesn`t matter who they are or which party do they belong to, they are not elected man. Entiore seat of MNA gets 50 votes and that person stays Minister/CM of Baluchistan. Money is secondary thing here.
It's not as simple as what you're saying, read this:

Anyone who is still living in 1980s and 90s needs to wake up and smell the coffee, be it jarnail, bureaucrat, judge or politician.

I could tell sitting in another country that IK has the street power and numbers. Mobilisation of people is very easy these days in this connected world. You say something and it travels fast to almost all, you try something behind the curtains and it gets revealed.

Let this current government complete their tenure and for ALLAH's sake hold a transparent election thereafter for once please, you have lived your lives let the young ones live in fair Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom