What's new

JF-17 in combat with F-16

if U.S have imposed restrictions on paf f-16's, they wud have done same for singapore f-16's, so i mentioned it.
As usual, you start burning whenever you see word "india" in threads.
Your idiocy is complete as you can't comprehend the psyche of the whole episode.
The allegedly restrictions on PAF are said to keep away Chinese from getting hands on American technology and all that, how would that imply on Singapore. !!

Can we take our F-16s to China? If not then we are operating toys with strings attached.

Not a DACT or anything. Probably from an induction ceremony or concluding ceremony of some exercise.
You will seldom see Block-52s participating in any such ceremonies, even for Pakistan Day Parade, only the Airchief's mount is on the Delta Viper.

Can we take our F-16s to China? If not then we are operating toys with strings attached.
According to a well placed PAF source (Now a base commander) the F-16s see plenty of exercise likes of Anatolian Eagle and Red Flag hence the emphasis is to put other aircraft through their paces.

simple and important question. why PAF wishes to go for F-16 again and again and again when it is so much sanction prone? will US provide spares during a major conflict against india? i am sure they will not and PAF will face the same situation which they faced during and after 65 when US stopped the supplies.

According to a well placed PAF source (Now a base commander) the F-16s see plenty of exercise likes of Anatolian Eagle and Red Flag hence the emphasis is to put other aircraft through their paces.
This year when there was an exercise with Chinese AF it was being said that F-16s cannot be taken to China because of USA. I know we have participated with USAF with F-16s.

This year when there was an exercise with Chinese AF it was being said that F-16s cannot be taken to China because of USA. I know we have participated with USAF with F-16s.
Simple, Chinese AF came to Pak did they not.

Some Blk 52 restrictions are going to be eased after 2020 if im not wrong then it can be used anywhere for war or exercise

Contrary to the claims by some that due to some American conditions, the PAF's fleet of F-16s is not allowed to mix with the JF-17. Do people really think that in a conflict, PAF will assure that each aircraft is used in different and separate sectors and scenarios.!!!
Far from it, i have received this image showing a JF-17 and an F-16 Block-52 about to enter into a DACT exercise, thus it should put an end to all the disinformation regarding any US terms and conditions on how PAF operates the Vipers.

View attachment 442451

Jammy--- which one is attacker and defender ?

which Pod is attached to your Thunder ?

Contrary to the claims by some that due to some American conditions, the PAF's fleet of F-16s is not allowed to mix with the JF-17. Do people really think that in a conflict, PAF will assure that each aircraft is used in different and separate sectors and scenarios.!!!
Far from it, i have received this image showing a JF-17 and an F-16 Block-52 about to enter into a DACT exercise, thus it should put an end to all the disinformation regarding any US terms and conditions on how PAF operates the Vipers.

View attachment 442451
if thats the case then i dont know what the CCS guys were doing the whole time!

Restrictions can be on spare parts but not on where to use it and with whom ?
Singapore too operate f-16's and has stationed them in india in west bengal. Of course, they do regular excercise with other indian A/C's.

Recently the Turkish govt had requested that Pakistani pilots be sent to Turkey to train Turkish pilots but the plan was vetoed by the Americans. So the point is that Americans strictly control how their equipment is used, no matter who the end-user is. Even the Americans equipment in service with the IAF would be monitored by American restrictions.

Everyone who purchases equipment from America has to follow its rules. This is not limited to Pakistan.

Recently the Turkish govt had requested that Pakistani pilots be sent to Turkey to train Turkish pilots but the plan was vetoed by the Americans. So the point is that Americans strictly control how their equipment is used, no matter who the end-user is. Even the Americans equipment in service with the IAF would be monitored by American restrictions.

Everyone who purchases equipment from America has to follow its rules. This is not limited to Pakistan.

i dont think so. if they have their critical tech attached, they will keep an eye otherwise not. BTW, india is going to have Apaches, they are not under any restrictions. India operates p8i's without any restrictions.

which idiot thought USA has a condition on F16s carrying out missions alongside jf17?

thats got to be the stupidest thing ive ever read on this forum

i dont think so. if they have their critical tech attached, they will keep an eye otherwise not. BTW, india is going to have Apaches, they are not under any restrictions. India operates p8i's without any restrictions.

It is not about critical technology. Every purchaser has to sign an end-user agreement. If you think India is exempted, you are mistaken. The difference is only in how America chooses to apply it.

@Windjammer I don't know if this photo is real but this shows the whole of PAF's fleet together. Only difference is that the F-16 is not Block 52.
70dc72f0e5c77ab458e55c673af72a3a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom