What's new

JF-17 in combat with F-16

@Windjammer I don't know if this photo is real but this shows the whole of PAF's fleet together. Only difference is that the F-16 is not Block 52.
70dc72f0e5c77ab458e55c673af72a3a.jpg

That was just a flypast for HM 2010.

I thought they are just not based together with JF-17 where there might be Chinese professionals on the ground as well. I never heard of not being able to fly or train together with other PAF assets or persons.

I thought they are just not based together with JF-17 where there might be Chinese professionals on the ground as well. I never heard of not being able to fly or train together with other PAF assets or persons.

Hi,

F16's cannot be stationed to a base where there are chinese---. The JF17 will train with the F16's anytime anywhere over pakistan that it wants to---.

There is no restrictions.

Everyone who purchases equipment from America has to follow its rules. This is not limited to Pakistan.
Other countries using F-16's routinely do air exercises with India though they operate Russian aircrafts.

Other countries using F-16's routinely do air exercises with India though they operate Russian aircrafts.

India is acceptable to Americans right now. China is not so restrictions are applied.

They're more concerned about China copying the technology. That's why none of the exercises involving chinese aircraft were conducted on the two airbases operating f-16s. Mushaf airbase is used for every exercise PAF except the ones with China.

They're more concerned about China copying the technology. That's why none of the exercises involving chinese aircraft were conducted on the two airbases operating f-16s. Mushaf airbase is used for every exercise PAF except the ones with China.
Proves my point that we are operating strings attached wares.

f 16 has been closely brought under the observation of certain parties many times and the yanks can do nothing about it.

if thats the case then i dont know what the CCS guys were doing the whole time!
Flying at 50 AGL..

Recently the Turkish govt had requested that Pakistani pilots be sent to Turkey to train Turkish pilots but the plan was vetoed by the Americans. So the point is that Americans strictly control how their equipment is used, no matter who the end-user is. Even the Americans equipment in service with the IAF would be monitored by American restrictions.

Everyone who purchases equipment from America has to follow its rules. This is not limited to Pakistan.

Proves my point that we are operating strings attached wares.

If you sell your nuclear tech to any country...say Bangladesh,you would put restrictions on them so that your tech doesnt ends up in the hands of Indians..US has the same rights.

Last edited:
Your idiocy is complete as you can't comprehend the psyche of the whole episode.
The allegedly restrictions on PAF are said to keep away Chinese from getting hands on American technology and all that, how would that imply on Singapore. !!
Bro he is Indian....he has to talk even though it may be shit

Pakistani F-16 are not going to perform fullest in any war scenario.

Hi,

F16's cannot be stationed to a base where there are chinese---. The JF17 will train with the F16's anytime anywhere over pakistan that it wants to---.

There is no restrictions.
Correct only restrictions are that area it will be places will be separated from other platforms mostly in Shahbaz Air base here i remind every one just during the revolution the Americans instructors and support staff nearly disable many F14 stationed

Back
Top Bottom