What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be horrible mistake
I hope this is wrong, we should not back from commitments, otherwise nobody will trust us in future . It will hurt us in long term but source is not credible. I really hope this is false news. Can’t wait to see jf17 in Myanmar colours.

Now Myanmar can bomb children from ground and the air thanks to JF17, shame on JF17 programme

Where is your rage when we send our troops to train the Saudis who in turn have been killing Yemeni Muslims for last 3 years. The numbers of deaths of children as a direct result of bombing and then from indirect results such as starvation and disease alone is staggering compared to Myanmar.
But maybe you forgot that us Pakistanis are shameless people, including you.

Where is your rage when we send our troops to train the Saudis who in turn have been killing Yemeni Muslims for last 3 years. The numbers of deaths of children as a direct result of bombing and then from indirect results such as starvation and disease alone is staggering compared to Myanmar.

You cannot normalise international crimes

That’s makes you more shameless than anyone

Oh please let's not bring in Yemenis here. I mean, if they really are so poor, why should it take the combined might of Saudi and UAE army to overcome them?

Oh please let's not bring in Yemenis here. I mean, if they really are so poor, why should it take the combined might of Saudi and UAE army to overcome them?

Not debating finances here but what has being poor got to do with anything?

The point I was making, in case you didn't understand was, stop for Pakistanis to being hypocritical. If the argument is made on basis of morality and religion, then the standard should be applied universally. Otherwise Pakistani should stop shedding fake tears for Muslims in Burma on one hand while conveniently looking the other way when it suits our purposes in Yemen, and many other instances.

Not debating finances here but what has being poor got to do with anything?

The point I was making, in case you didn't understand was, stop for Pakistanis to being hypocritical. If the argument is made on basis of morality and religion, then the standard should be applied universally. Otherwise Pakistani should stop shedding fake tears for Muslims in Burma on one hand while conveniently looking the other way when it suits our purposes in Yemen, and many other instances.

They aren't poor, and neither are the innocent. If they could, they would bloody their hands with the blood of innocents by launching those ballistic missiles. They have also systematically backstabbed their own allies in Yemen. Journalists who have been embedded come back with interviews of civilians who talk about their own hypocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom