What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Bechara, tumhain to baat deflect karni bhee nahin aati....

Now tell me something how many people like myself have you straightened? And I can tell you as a matter of fact that I have sent several fake-mullahs like you to hell, with my own hands...... khushbo lagga kay! :D

First tell me you are using same language to your mother also. Second i m a network engineer not a mullah. Third u remind me same history what was happening to Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) and when he say something right he alway receive a words like that. Any way these words are not new to us because i belong to Syed family and people like you alway come like that and they always use slang instant of logic and creativewords and thoughts.

Don't put words into my mouth.... and don't reference Prophet Muhammad PBUH..... you are, nothing but a uneducated mortal, who doesn't even know what's right and what's wrong....... when you see things that you don't understand, it's best not to speak.

First tell me you are using same language to your mother also. Second i m a network engineer not a mullah. Third u remind me same history what was happening to Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) and when he say something right he alway receive a words like that. Any way these words are not new to us because i belong to Syed family and people like you alway come like that and they always use slang instant of logic and creativewords and thoughts.

Do you also know that IK refused to take a penny from the divorce case, a sum of about 600 million pounds?

Jemima Khan is from a Jewish family; and Jews, everybody knows, are very shrewd money managers. It is unlikely that the marriage would not have involved a Pre-nuptial agreement in this joint venture. When such high profile relationships undergo a change, some things are kept floated for the benefit of both parties in the future.

You are dissecting a marriage to score a point??? Where is the proof of all that you have written??

It was in the news at the time of their marriage that British nobility was involved. You should know that most marriages in very rich families are conducted as an arrangement in the Europe and European diaspora. At the time of marriage, Jemima Khan was 19, neither was she any pretty nor was a member of Mensa. No qualification except her dad was filthy rich. The obvious was why? you speculate and tell me what could have brought the two together with a large age difference also?

I also want you to have a look at post divorce Jemima, who kept her husband's surname because that brought her an immediate recognition in socialite circles. All the partners that she chose were also celebrity attention seekers, e.g. Russell Brand, Hugh Grant, Jeremy Clarkson etc. Immediately after divorce, she was photographed in questionable clothing (by Pakistani standards) then, I read that she had got some sort of immunity from news. Unfortunately, I do not remember what it is called. Late Princess Margaret had also that immunity.

I do not want anybody to believe that but I am certain that Jemima Khan is terribly interested in having her sons reaching the halls of powers in Pakistan. This is a natural thing.

You might be a gradute but your intellect level is low...very low...!That does not mean you are an idiot, Its just that you dont get certain things and your posts reflects that.

Don't put words into my mouth.... and don't reference Prophet Muhammad PBUH..... you are, nothing but a uneducated mortal, who doesn't even know what's right and what's wrong....... when you see things that you don't understand, it's best not to speak.
Tell me how i am MBA in IT and currently doning MBA in Bussiness Management and did learn Quran with translation and also learn Sahih Bukari and Sahih Muslim, can you enlight me how?

You might be a gradute but your intellect level is low...very low...!That does not mean you are an idiot/stupid, Its just that you dont get certain things and your posts reflects that.
Proof it

Last edited:
I have four engineering degrees (in total) and have an MBA from something even beyond ivy league.. all my life I have studied Quran and Sunnah...... have spent better part of my life understanding every religion out there..... in all probability have an IQ double of yours....... want to play more comparisons?

Tell me how i am MBA in IT and did Quran with translation and also learn Sahih Bukari and Sahih Muslim, can you enlight me how?

Proof it

Ganda demagh...... aur uss say bee gandi soch........ aur koi kahani gharni hai? Woh bhee gharr lo!
Btw, who do you admire? Nawazooo & Co, Talibitches (actually they are one of the same) or maybe MQM?

No, I inherited love for Muslim League from our family. With time, I changed - my order of preference among the living leaders is 1. Pervez Musharraf 2. Tahir-ul-Qadri 3. Imran Khan (minus his support for Taliban).

Najam Sethi is a traitor.
To Nawaz Sharif - whom I liked in the early 90s - now I call Ganja Soor.
MQM - I am from a Punjabi family - I think has a great potential if it gets rid of Altaf and his entourage and build upon the educated, civilised people among it's cadres.

I have not fabricated anything, but only analysed what was actually available. I want to quote something from history. During 1971, both Bhutto and Mujib said that they were only working for the betterment of their people. The country was divided. Both men came on top in their respective countries.

Although, the question of who - Bhutto or Mujib - wanted to help his people and who was a power hungry bigot could not be determined at the height of 1971 crisis; but, the later actions of both men proved that both were power hungry megalomaniac and all they wanted was perpetual hold on power. Similarly, when I see the Imran-Jemima case - first thing that comes to my mind is why her?

Dude, you have a sound mind on your shoulders..... and a decent analytical mind...... what I would say to your closing statement is, why not her? Don't you believe in the fact that marriages and life partners are preordained by the will of Allah the Almighty? If yes, then who are we to say that it wasn't Allah's will that they both got married...... sometimes, best course of action is to give people "benefit of the doubt".......

No, I inherited love for Muslim League from our family. With time, I changed - my order of preference among the living leaders is 1. Pervez Musharraf 2. Tahir-ul-Qadri 3. Imran Khan (minus his support for Taliban).

To Nawaz Sharif - whom I liked in the early 90s - now I call Ganja Soor.
MQM - I am from a Punjabi family - I think has a great potential if it gets rid of Altaf and his entourage and build upon the educated, civilised people among it's cadres.

I have not fabricated anything, but only analysed what was actually available. I want to quote something from history. During 1971, both Bhutto and Mujib said that they were only working for the betterment of their people. The country was divided. Both men came on top in their respective countries.

Although, the question of who - Bhutto or Mujib - wanted to help his people and who was a power hungry bigot could not be determined at the height of 1971 crisis; but, the later actions of both men proved that both were power hungry megalomaniac and all they wanted was perpetual hold on power. Similarly, when I see the Imran-Jemima case - first thing that comes to my mind is why her?

1972398_10152028809837663_2105646902_n.jpg

This marxist son of a bitch says all the time that religion doesn't matter except only when it matters to him!

In what context he was tweeting all this ??

I have four engineering degrees (in total) and have an MBA from something even beyond ivy league.. all my life I have studied Quran and Sunnah...... have spent better part of my life understanding every religion out there..... in all probability have an IQ double of yours....... want to play more comparisons?

Something beyond Ivy league ??

Dude, you have a sound mind on your shoulders..... and a decent analytical mind...... what I would say to your closing statement is, why not her? Don't you believe in the fact that marriages and life partners are preordained by the will of Allah the Almighty? If yes, then who are we to say that it wasn't Allah's will that they both got married...... sometimes, best course of action is to give people "benefit of the doubt".......

My only problem is that she is claiming her self a muslim. that all and in my first comments i said that. any way no heart feelings

Back
Top Bottom