What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

well we all know najam sethi has a DNA of pig in him ... and he is qadiani laanati too ...

Apparently - Sarkari Muslims have history of being laanti & having DNA of pig, why you are cursing Qadianis for this - just because you don't agree with their belief?

He is a moron and an utter shame for a Pakistani. Jemima is a fine individual and gifted journalist. If you are being targeted with cheap shots, know that you are doing something RIGHT!

So, for you, the Jewish B*tch is better than a Pakistani?
Just because he said all Indian/Pakistan wars were started by Pakistan?
Man, you are anti Indian more than anything to begin with.
Who made you the Admin here is a riddle.
But once again...its Pakistani forum.
Is not it?
You are a black spot on PDF.
No wonder Indians are migrating to FB and Twitter.
Shame on your Islamic thinking.

I love that girl... she's one of the most decent human beings.... this son of a bitch Najam Sethi needs to be castrated.... arsewipe..... ganday khandan ka ganda anda..... :mad:

Yes please check her decent meter below and she claim that she is Muslim. please do what ever you want but don't call your self a Muslim

Kate Moss & Jemima Khan (A charity in a decent way)
lesbian lip locks - MyKalimag.com

Jemima Khan
Jemima Khan Boyfriend, Husband & Dating History - Zimbio

Now currently she is free and waiting to become first lady of Pakistan

Chall bey salay....... who gave you the right to be moral police? Judging people is the sole domain of the Almighty...... now go spank your daughter at home! :mad:

Yes please check her decent meter below and she claim that she is Muslim. please do what ever you want but don't call your self a Muslim

Kate Moss & Jemima Khan (A charity in a decent way)
lesbian lip locks - MyKalimag.com

Jemima Khan
Jemima Khan Boyfriend, Husband & Dating History - Zimbio

Now currently she is free and waiting to become first lady of Pakistan

The marriage between IK and Jemima Goldsmith was a marriage of convenience; he married her because her father's money could be useful in his political endeavours and she married because her father's business could get a foothold in Pakistan. Remember, it was an arranged marriage, just the way marriages are conducted in Pakistan and British nobility. The only thing that stood out about Jemima at that time was her father's enormous wealth, otherwise, there were tens of thousands better women available for IK.

Jemima left IK because he could not progress that was expected. Jemima came back as a journalist because she saw a chance again with IK. Again, if it goes any further, it will be a relationship of convenience and opportunism - mainly on Jemima Khan's part - nothing more!

I have read somewhere that there is a news censor on any news about Jemima Khan. Such news censorships are issued mainly for important personalities, whose private lives could be scandalous and need protection.

Having two children was just icing on this conspiracy theory. It just made it so much more .. Believable!

What a jerk! He has no respect for jemima or her religion.

That's why I said hello.... I can spot the witty ones! :P

:rofl: :rofl:

:p:

shes very decent n from lhr:enjoy: n very educated also:tongue:

Pig + Qadiani = Aaj kia kha karr niklay thay maulana sahab? Eik baat patta hai, pig, maulvion say behtar hotay hain'! :D

well we all know najam sethi has a DNA of pig in him ... and he is qadiani laanati too ...

Chall bey salay....... who gave you the right to be moral police? Judging people is the sole domain of the Almighty...... now go spank your daughter at home! :mad:

It is Allah almighy who say's in Quran that if something is wrong then say it is wrong and if something is right then say it is right. Our Prophet (P.B.U.H) say that " The judgement day will not come untill people stop saying right thing a right and wrong thing a wrong" now go a teach your self Islam first and then come and comments further.

Chall bey.... I know Quran very well, Alhamdulilah..... furthermore, I know Deobandi/Salafist terrorists like you as well.... now go sully other people in your local mosque.

It is Allah almighy who say's in Quran that if something is wrong then say it is wrong and if something is right then say it is right. Our Prophet (P.B.U.H) say that " The judgement day will not come untill people stop saying right thing a right and wrong thing a wrong" now go a teach your self Islam first and then come and comments further.

Apnee bachi pay baat ayee to foran "BEHAVE YOURSELF"??? Next time before opening your mouth regarding others daughters be very careful!

So you give full permission to your daughter to act like one?

Chall bey.... I know Quran very well, Alhamdulilah..... furthermore, I know Deobandi/Salafist terrorists like you as well.... now go sully other people in your local mosque.
Kid grown up

Bechara, tumhain to baat deflect karni bhee nahin aati....

Now tell me something how many people like myself have you straightened? And I can tell you as a matter of fact that I have sent several fake-mullahs like you to hell, with my own hands...... khushbo lagga kay! :D

So you give full permission to your daughter to act like one?

Back
Top Bottom