What's new

PSL is safe Tehreek-i-Taliban will only attack state institutions : PCB chief

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A day after the terrorist group Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan attacked the Karachi police chief’s office, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Najam Sethi has courted controversy while insisting that Pakistan Super League (PSL) is safe from such terrorist attacks. The 8th edition of PSL started on February 13 and will continue till March 19.

While giving assurances about the security for PSL amidst the terrorist attacks in the country, Sethi said that the TTP have said that they will only target State Security Establishments because various “deals” have broken down. He further added that there is no threat to PSL and it will go on.

FpOuwhuaMAAf3bs.jpeg

Immediately after Najam Sethi posted this tweet, it received a lot of criticism from Pakistanis. A Twitter user Waqas Butt said that Najam Sethi is validating terrorist attacks by TTP with his tweet that said TTP will only attack state institutions over these broken ‘deals’

PCB is Indian state institutio ? Gandu ka bacha. Apni bebay itni na yawai hoti generals se to aj koi aala nasal ka khanzeer na hoti gashti mAa ka bacha.

Correction :

PSL is safe Tehreek-i-Taliban will only attack on Election commission : PCB chief Najam sethi​

:lol:

The birdman got a memo from TTP.

PSL is a waste of money for Pakistan. Immediately halt this shameful event.

When PSL can be provided security by the Army, they can provide the same to Punjab and KPK elections.

Which they are declining, ECP Munshi need to be removed by the courts.

The attackers are hired guns to disrupt elections and not PSL, najam sethi.

Back
Top Bottom