What's new

Jayalalitha: India court clears ex-Tamil Nadu leader of corruption

Ah yes, Brahmins in TN make good soft targets. That was DK trying to make it to the news and get popular support.

Similar to MNS beating up Bihari's and people from UP.
It was all started by a TELEGU speaking Naidu 'Periyar'(Who was on British payroll and a stooge).His only hatred was against TAMIL speaking Brahmins,but at the same time was very friendly towards his own TELEGU speaking Brahmins(one of his close friend was a telegu Brahmin).Even the current generation Brahmin haters of Tamilnadu like Karunanidi,Vaiko(self proclaimed messiah of Tamil) are of Telegu orgin..

When people like Karuna is out, why can't she? She might be corrupt, but TN dont have a better choice then her.

I was saying . 'acquitting' thing. In general cases drag on for 30 years etc. which is why these guys remain in power. But an outright acquittal? That is like not even pretending to be doing justice.

So with this in mind anyone can go and kill.....!!! sorry man.. system doesn't work that way....

I don't know why you are saying she's good... point me out what exactly she's done to TN so far????

All am saying is she is less evil than other parties in Tamil nadu .when Sonia and her family out of the jail when one person be targeted or political milage ? That's my point . or else development process will be stalled due to overwhelmed corruption byore evil .

U still don't answer my question . Is all politicians in your state deserves to be out of the jail ?

I was saying . 'acquitting' thing. In general cases drag on for 30 years etc. which is why these guys remain in power. But an outright acquittal? That is like not even pretending to be doing justice.
Wonder no one raise the issue of 1000s of politicians from old parties to new parties who deserves to be inside Jail are free and no one has a problem with that ? Name one good politicians who is not corrupted

The Indian constitution is just a book and the Indian judiciary is a joke :hitwall: . Gen. VK Singh its time to coin a new word !! again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! justitutes? juristitutes? judicitutes? courtitutes? really confused!!:crazy:

Come one accept it .. You must be one of the AAPtards aren't you ?

Wonder why you are so confused or you not from India . Are people who filled your state were saints ? And you don't have problem with that ?

A shamefull chapter in Indian Judiciary. #again.
By this logic 99.9% politicians are to be jailed

Wonder why you are so confused or you not from India . Are people who filled your state were saints ? And you don't have problem with that ?

No I am not I actually voted for her during the state elections by the "the lesser evil" logic but that doesn't man that I should support deny that corruption happened. I hate all tamil nadu politicians but just hate her less.

There no Tamil or Urdu here . She was a top most actress of Tamil film industries . TShe earned lots of money like other film starts did . Even today's small actress earns CR's and CR's . There are lots of politicians who do nothing but loot who are outside jail .

I agree the fact that there are lots of loop holes in our laws . we need change . But how its reasonable to jail less evil person than More evil one ? Tamil Mary need JJ AMMA . Or else DMK will come to power and start looting again . Its like JJ fills the coffers then MK DMK comes to power and finish them off and put state in deep dept . And JJ comes to power and rectify the problems . So if law ment for welfare of people them AMMA should the CM for another 3 terms .

Yeah as if other btichs bastds sell their kidney to feed people ? Dude r you even aware of Indian politics ?
so basically u are using the same logic every other politician use .. why me when others are not in soup !

Tamil dont have any politician better than her... So what's wrong in supporting her, though she is corrupt? What we are going to get by doing the justice? Only karuna will comeback.

But don't you think Why she must go to jail when 1000s of others are happily enjoying their life with corrupted money ? This case for 65Cr is nothing when compared t o congress . And she was an actress she earned lots of Money . Why not take that into account ? Karunanidhi families are Asia's richest . Sonia Gandhi families are world's richest . At least Amma doing great job as a CM than SONiA and Manmohan did as PM

Happy Mother's day ....

Puratchi Thalaivi Amma Vazhga Vazhga !!!:-)

I will have to agree with that she maybe a little bit corrupt but she delivers

so basically u are using the same logic every other politician use .. why me when others are not in soup !

Yes absolutely .What's wrong with that ? Arrest others too . How rest can be outside and enjoy ? Why to target her alone ? You call this justice ? If you ask Tamil people they will say the same Amma did many development projects like One drop one crop schemes ,Solar power generation, Save rain water schemes , Converting sea water into drinking water, Metro and mono rail. Mono rail actually stopped by DMK government sighting less budget or else by now TN could had got our own Metro rails Mono rails running . Power problems solved completely from 1 day power cut , few hours power cut . And her will to push back NGO protest against Kudankulam nuclear plants are really applauded which media don't show n India English media are dominated by North. Long story short TN will grow economically and regionally under there rule. She is decent , Nationalist , proud Hindu and pure secular. Won't politicize Tamil issues. She far better than many CM in India . She is charismatic , educated intelligent and BRAVE WOMEN . It will shame if we stop her and let other corrupted to the corr parties to rule TN .

No I am not I actually voted for her during the state elections by the "the lesser evil" logic but that doesn't man that I should support deny that corruption happened. I hate all tamil nadu politicians but just hate her less.

Same here brother . She is far better than gondasim politics parties. And those who use Tamil for politics .Look at me am more Modi maniac I see same in AMMA. She stopped all nonsense rowdies gangs and gave high priority to the police .TN is lot safer than ever today due to more power to Police Now you can see one Scorpio Patrol in very streets and comers of TN . She need to do more . And she will .Just to prove that she will deliver .

Here is where we should be cleaver while voting .AMMA had no one as a family to saving corrupted money unlike other politicians .

ITS OUR SIN TO HAVE ONLY TWO CHOICE. CHOOSE BETWEEN LESSER EVIL AND MORE EVIL.

I expect AMMA to scarify all her property to TN people that could be a big boost for her election campaign. Hope she will

Tamil dont have any politician better than her... So what's wrong in supporting her, though she is corrupt? What we are going to get by doing the justice? Only karuna will comeback.

True, i suppose this verdict is last nail in DMK's coffin ?

But don't you think Why she must go to jail when 1000s of others are happily enjoying their life with corrupted money ? This case for 65Cr is nothing when compared t o congress . And she was an actress she earned lots of Money . Why not take that into account ? Karunanidhi families are Asia's richest . Sonia Gandhi families are world's richest . At least Amma doing great job as a CM than SONiA and Manmohan did as PM

Happy Mother's day ....

Puratchi Thalaivi Amma Vazhga Vazhga !!!:-)

True , i think except for high morale idealist supporters of a certain political establishment *cough* AAPians *cough* i don't think anybody anywhere else thinks that Indian polity can ever be corruption free .

Better to be a pragmatist than idealist :D

It was all started by a TELEGU speaking Naidu 'Periyar'(Who was on British payroll and a stooge).His only hatred was against TAMIL speaking Brahmins,but at the same time was very friendly towards his own TELEGU speaking Brahmins(one of his close friend was a telegu Brahmin).Even the current generation Brahmin haters of Tamilnadu like Karunanidi,Vaiko(self proclaimed messiah of Tamil) are of Telegu orgin..

After the 1857 war, the British took it out on Muslim Noblemen and Hindu Brahmins.

The genesis laid in AIT. It was Bishop Robert Caldwell, an evangelist and a linguist who aggressively popularized the idea of an Aryan invasion of India.

In Caldwell’s analysis, the Aryans sent their agents, the sly Brahmins who through their faith now known as Hinduism enslaved the Dravidian people who were given the title of ‘Shudra.’ The main aim of Caldwell in projecting the Aryan-Dravidian divide was to make way for mass conversions because many in South India were led to believe that Hinduism is a racist cult dominated by the Aryan Brahmins.

This resulted in the Punjab's believing they are Superior and became loyal to the British, the bulk of India feeling inferior and the South was labelled as Dravidians thus creating a artificial divide that served British Agenda.

This belief was turned into a combative political ideology by Periyar. He saw all of South India as a separate nation from rest of what he called the ‘Aryanstan.’ To the bulk of his Tamil and other South Indian admirers, he presented Hinduism as a racist, Aryan-Brahminical cult as per Caldwell’s diktat.

Periyar then demanded a separate nation, comprising Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada-speaking regions—roughly corresponding to the then Madras Presidency but failed to get British approval.Fortunately, his mangled views were only accepted in present-day Tamil Nadu, while other South Indian regions—Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Karnataka rejected them.

Even to this day, a LOT of Tamilians believe in the foolish Periyar ideology. British propaganda was a powerful tool.

Ironically the Brahmins were just 2.5 % of the total population of Tamil Nadu. A true minority.

caldwell.jpg

robertcaldwell227.jpg

Bishop Robert Caldwell.

Last edited:

Jail the 99.9%. I don care. We need clean leaders. Mass leaders will not happen overnight.

Jail the 99.9%. I don care. We need clean leaders. Mass leaders will not happen overnight.

Yes that's what am saying .Why to target one person for political milage?

And this is what HC said : Out of 67 cr 63 cr found to be her own property .So as per DA case law anything less than 10% can be accuted. So the case closed . How do you think other parties DA are ?

Back
Top Bottom