What's new

Jayalalitha: India court clears ex-Tamil Nadu leader of corruption

She was a middling actress when I was a kid (and I'm getting old). There's no way she made that kind of money acting. I guess my question to you would be, are we supposed to let everyone go because we couldn't convict one person? I always claim, rightly or wrongly, that the Tamil are the smartest of all the people in India. I stand corrected.

There no Tamil or Urdu here . She was a top most actress of Tamil film industries . TShe earned lots of money like other film starts did . Even today's small actress earns CR's and CR's . There are lots of politicians who do nothing but loot who are outside jail .

I agree the fact that there are lots of loop holes in our laws . we need change . But how its reasonable to jail less evil person than More evil one ? Tamil Mary need JJ AMMA . Or else DMK will come to power and start looting again . Its like JJ fills the coffers then MK DMK comes to power and finish them off and put state in deep dept . And JJ comes to power and rectify the problems . So if law ment for welfare of people them AMMA should the CM for another 3 terms .

f#ck Puratchi Thalaivi......

Bitch steals all the cash and walks out free....
Yeah as if other btichs bastds sell their kidney to feed people ? Dude r you even aware of Indian politics ?

There no Tamil or Urdu here . She was a top most actress of Tamil film industries . TShe earned lots of money like other film starts did . Even today's small actress earns CR's and CR's . There are lots of politicians who do nothing but loot who are outside jail .

I agree the fact that there are lots of loop holes in our laws . we need change . But how its reasonable to jail less evil person than More evil one ? Tamil Mary need JJ AMMA . Or else DMK will come to power and start looting again . Its like JJ fills the coffers then MK DMK comes to power and finish them off and put state in deep dept . And JJ comes to power and rectify the problems . So if law ment for welfare of people them AMMA should the CM for another 3 terms .

Yeah as if other btichs bastds sell their kidney to feed people ? Dude r you even aware of Indian politics ?

LOL. Let us not kid ourselves. Jaya is VERY corrupt and has looted Billions.

But of late she did have a change of heart is now very Pro India and Pro Development.

She used money and power to get a "get out of Jail" card, but that is not necessarily a bad thing for India. Only Judiciary just died a slow death here, AGAIN.

Another Nail in Judiciary's coffin.

So what you saying is.. since other Basterds walked ou of jail for their wrong doing why not her too????? What kind of Shit is that???

Indian Judiciary should be renamed to richdiciary or powerdiciary

65 crore corruption on a CM should be a joke by today's standard.....when MP's can make few crores in hours.

But of late she did have a change of heart is now very Pro India and Pro Development.

She used money and power to get a "get out of Jail" card, but that is not necessarily a bad thing for India. Only Judiciary just died a slow death here, AGAIN.

Weren't there news about how some people are beating Brahmins in TN?

Weren't there news about how some people are beating Brahmins in TN?

Brahmins has been abused in TN for the last 65 years Most Brahmins are even afraid to mention their Surnames for fear of being attacked. Most just go by their fist names. A whole lot of them has migrated out of TN

BTW what news are you talking about ? can you post a link here ?

The only politicians now in jail is Chautalas of Haryana. Inke paas kya fake currency hai? thode bahut paise le kar inko bhi bari kar do.
:pissed:

i too agree justice is gone, not now for very long time,,,,,,

but one thing we all should notice, if she is in jail, the most corrupted dmk party and other folks vijayakanth, vaiko , ramadas all will reunite to come to power and tamilnadu right now atleast in india its among best 5 states will go to worst state again,

in admk party if any mla or minister found of guilty or doing anything wrong they will thrown out immediately out of the party though herself looted, that party ruled by one women thats all no one dares to do anything wrong...

but in other party everyone is king among themselves and everyone will loot,,,,,,, by considering all this this result is what tamilnadu needed......rightnow..... though its killing of justice......

If law is for the welfare of the people then it had done its duty... Without jaya, karuna will come back and loot more... So its better to allow jaya to walk out...

This news
'They beat him up and threw away his sacred thread': Six held for attacks on Brahmins in Chennai | The News Minute

Ah yes, Brahmins in TN make good soft targets. That was DK trying to make it to the news and get popular support.

Similar to MNS beating up Bihari's and people from UP.

OK where are u from . And can you tell me if politicians from counselors to CMin your states are not corrupted ? If that what are you saying ? Dude

So what you saying is.. since other Basterds walked ou of jail for their wrong doing why not her too????? What kind of Shit is that???

Of course am saying that for the sake of Development in Tamil nadu . We Indians are in miserable position where we are left with two options only .

1) Vote for more evil

2) Vote for less evil .

Well I choose less evil . Other party don't do anything but loot . She does sime thing and loot . and given the situation she will work more and do good for at least another 5 years . You must be kidding me if you think politicians in your states are not corrupted and don't deserve to get in Jail . get real dude than giving flimy dialogue

OK where are u from . And can you tell me if politicians from counselors to CMin your states are not corrupted ? If that what are you saying ? Dude

Of course am saying that for the sake of Development in Tamil nadu . We Indians are in miserable position where we are left with two options only .

1) Vote for more evil

2) Vote for less evil .

Well I choose less evil . Other party don't do anything but loot . She does sime thing and loot . and given the situation she will work more and do good for at least another 5 years . You must be kidding me if you think politicians in your states are not corrupted and don't deserve to get in Jail . get real dude than giving flimy dialogue

So with this in mind anyone can go and kill.....!!! sorry man.. system doesn't work that way....

I don't know why you are saying she's good... point me out what exactly she's done to TN so far????

Back
Top Bottom