What's new

Jayalalitha: India court clears ex-Tamil Nadu leader of corruption

Maravan

Reaction score
Country
India
An appeals court in India has cleared former chief minister of the southern state of Tamil Nadu Jayaram Jayalalitha of involvement in a corruption scandal.

Ms Jayalalitha was convicted and sentenced for four years by a trial court in September.

She was found guilty of amassing unaccounted-for wealth of more than $10m (£6.4m) and had to quit as the chief minister.

Monday's ruling means she can return as the head of Tamil Nadu government.

Jayalalitha: India court clears ex-Tamil Nadu leader of corruption - BBC News

Again... with the money and holes in the law anyone can come out....

Just shows the Banana courts are failing to protect the rights of the citizens.

It is proved that law is still impotent. It can prosecute only weak and not powerful.

It is proved that law is still impotent. It can prosecute only weak and not powerful.
But don't you think Why she must go to jail when 1000s of others are happily enjoying their life with corrupted money ? This case for 65Cr is nothing when compared t o congress . And she was an actress she earned lots of Money . Why not take that into account ? Karunanidhi families are Asia's richest . Sonia Gandhi families are world's richest . At least Amma doing great job as a CM than SONiA and Manmohan did as PM

Happy Mother's day ....

Puratchi Thalaivi Amma Vazhga Vazhga !!!:-)

But don't you think Why she must go to jail when 1000s of others are happily enjoying their life with corrupted money ? This case for 65Cr is nothing when compared t o congress . And she was an actress she earned lots of Money . Why not take that into account ? Karunanidhi families are Asia's richest . Sonia Gandhi families are world's richest . At least Amma doing great job as a CM than SONiA and Manmohan did as PM

Happy Mother's day ....

She was a middling actress when I was a kid (and I'm getting old). There's no way she made that kind of money acting. I guess my question to you would be, are we supposed to let everyone go because we couldn't convict one person? I always claim, rightly or wrongly, that the Tamil are the smartest of all the people in India. I stand corrected.

The Indian constitution is just a book and the Indian judiciary is a joke :hitwall: . Gen. VK Singh its time to coin a new word !! again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! justitutes? juristitutes? judicitutes? courtitutes? really confused!!:crazy:

Great banana fooking republic.

Super power china killer new world leader INdia will go far.

What a foocking pathetic place. The country is corrupt from top to bottom. It will be in the ditch very soon.

Salman Bhai. Jaya amma. Why should they be inside jail?

Happy Mother's day ....

f#ck Puratchi Thalaivi......

Bitch steals all the cash and walks out free....

LOL. Judiciary is just another whore for the Rich and powerful. :P

Sine mein dil hai... dil mein hai dhadkan ... dhadkan mein hai tu hi tu
CEs2SGUUsAATw5C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom