What's new

Ex-ISI chief being investigated for corruption: Sanaullah

Never a dull moment.

The Corp Commanders are on ONE page.

Bajwa and Faiz were on the same page. Nawaz cursing Bajwa was a facade, a diversionary tactic. The uninformed youth were che to fall for it.

Asim Munir was and is on the same page. The establishment is knee deep in politics. The public should continue exposing these duffers.

Ab maza ayega na bheddoooo. Hope Faiz release her video with Doctor from Abbottbad. 🍆 💦 💦 💦

PTI fanboys saying this is something good :lol:

Nothing that comes from this filth called as noon league is good. Nothing

Yeh aab e zam zam sai naha k bhi aa jaye nothing good is going to come out of them
Bro I am too old to be a fan boy. I sincerely hope you didn't mean me.
Anyways we need the destruction of enemies of Pakistan and the worst are Pakistanis themselves sadly. Whatever party they need to die

Elahi being elected PTI President will come back to haunt IK big time. Who the f advised him on that move?
possibly pressurized on the promise of elections. But yeah it is the worse decision. Frankly pti has no need of Q league now!

Because of this

Pmln is like if IK can get his way even after all his bajwa bashing.. we can earn some repute back same way.

Last edited:
When N was at the height of power they couldn't do jack against Musharraf, and now when they have got nothing going for them and are at the mercy of the establishment they will do something against Faiz? Yeah right.

Secondly, as anyone who is aware of the internal workings of the army, nothing is done in isolation. You think a DG ISI works on his own PTI project without the involvement of the COAS? Or a Maj Gen heading a Dte at ISI does it on his own will?

It's a long drawn out direction which is formulated by various offices within the military that pursue this project, and if you want anyone to blame it's the COAS, no one else.

If Faiz does get court martialed for anything, snow balls chance in hell of this happening, you can bet he'll lay everything bare and then N would go down too, he wouldn't shy away from putting the deal N did out in the open either.

And finally, you think that if you go after one officer like this because it's politically expedient to do so, to phir anay walay officers bhi har order aisay hi maan lain gay? They'll see this precedent and would always have this in their mind keh kal ko naya COAS aye ga and I'd get screwed. So no way this is going to happen.

What the heck has Bajwa converted this institution into. It's more like an Indian soap opera now than anything else.

Is haramzaday Rana say bas batain karwa lo. Acha hafta yeh Maryam ka guard bana rehta hai, Baki adha he is tweeting and holding press conferences against PTI, while the security situation gets worse and law enforcement is getting killed left right and center. Kuttay day puttra apna kaam kar tu AUR do something for the law and order situation, especially in Islamabad.

Not a single policy decision has come out from this government. Har waqt bas PTI and IK, that's it.

Is haramzaday Rana say bas batain karwa lo.

This is just his illiterate version of boasting that "now I am on the same page", and nothing more. Nothing will happen to the General, as you say.

A true raja/haider fan should be shouting...is Kai peechay bhi establishment hai...

Iftikhars 6 sixes on 6 balls also due to establishment behind him..lol

Last edited:
نا فوج ہماری ہے نا پی ڈی ایم بے شک دونوں ایک دوسرے کو ایٹم بم مار لیں ہمارا کیا ہمیں نیوٹرل رہنا چاہیے

نا فوج ہماری ہے نا پی ڈی ایم بے شک دونوں ایک دوسرے کو ایٹم بم مار لیں ہمارا کیا ہمیں نیوٹرل رہنا چاہیے
I think PTI should stay neutral. New rift among establishment, judiciary, and PDM.

Because of this

Pmln is like if IK can get his way even after all the bashing.. we can earn some repute back same way.
PPP , Qamar Zaman Qaira want to shake hand with PTI, cuz Nawaz refused to give 30 to 37 seat to PPP in Punjab for Gen election. Now, knocking on PTI door.

Smoke and mirrors. Theyre corrupt to the core, and lazy. Laziness is in our society. Cutting corners, thinking short vs long term, and you’d expect Pakistan to succeed?

We all have someone like that in our family. Tbh my mom family is exactly this way, but luckily my dads side is the opposite and my siblings took after them.
I have so many stories, but don’t want to share here because they’re so personal and I feel uncomfortable.

Faiz is being targeted because he is thought to be close to imran

Rana and Maryam crime gang are attempting to project themselves as victims of the "cruel" Faiz ISI network to gain SOME public sympathy . I don't trust a SINGLE word coming out of these two people as they both have a history of shamelessly lying and manipulating ANYONE they see as an easy target....

Faiz is ex ISI, no joke, with probably a huge stache of their private videos/audios lol,

do you really think they can get him court marshalled?

Back
Top Bottom