What's new

Israeli occupation and the astounding silence

Maybe if they didn't try to "drive the Jews into the sea" we might have had an answer to your questions.As it stands,they've transformed Israel in a war machine on stereoids with their terror.They reap what they've sawn.

OK Then. Don't Cry when we will cutoff what we have sown (not sawn) .

Tell me if I come and kick you out of your house and occupy it and say to the police that I did it under law of conquest ?:yay:

its poster is not deserving of getting mobbed.
:rofl:

A woman is shot and all you care about is the poster being questioned for what he wrote? Well for crying out loud he wrote it so he can explain it, right?

Or else why write it?

:rofl:

A woman is shot and all you care about is the poster being questioned for what he wrote? Well for crying out loud he wrote it so he can explain it, right?

Or else why write it?
You start a thread. There are 8 other posts, essentially in your corner, number 9 deviates, it gets slammed instantly. Conclusion: dissent no tolerated. Purpose of thread (i.e. having a discussion): none, except selfconfirmation. CU

muslim only good 4 sitting on keybord and making :blah::blah::blah: or going 2 muslim land and becoming human bomb but muslim will not stand together 2 say 2 world look what zionist doing 2 muslim and world must make army 2 fight zionist. muslim country trade with zionist israel and come here 2 complain such country like iran and turkeyie and saudia and uae. now cry on internet cry on media is all muslim good 4

Werent you the same guy who was telling me that those whose parents and grandparents faced the racist comments in the early 60s in Europe should forget about it and move on as its been decades?

When will Jews and Christians move on from Byzantine? Hasnt it been centuries?

As for driving into the sea...That is what Jews are doing to Palestinians by importing non Israeli born jews (Yup none of these Jews, whom you are supporting to let out your blind anger of Muslims - can claim that their father was born in Israel...coz he was not...meaning none of them are even 2nd generation and claiming a land that has been of another people for GENERATIONS!) to push those born on Palestinian soil off their land!

1stly, nothing in your paragraph was worth a debate...All of it was a showcase of a pre-made mindset! Such mindsets are not worth debating!

So all Muslims are to be viewed through your narrow view? Then why not paint all Non Muslims by the same thing SOME non Muslims are doing?

Kindly do show me where Israeli Arabs have said they will rather remain in Israel? Just coz 2-3 people said it...doesnt make it ISRAELI ARABS

From your post you sound like a brainwashed bigot! Sad to know that such things exist in "enlightened" (as per your logic) nations like UK :tsk:

Who cares .lol fact is if you Arabs/Palestinians/Persians/Muslims were stronger than Israel you would have actually already driven them into the sea as you promised. You don't simply because you tried and failed. Israel all kicked your asses.:lol: So had it been the other way, you will have long eradicated Israel from the map like some delusional leaders in the region often claim they will. lol

These so called 'peaceful holy' Palestinians should have known by now after Israel thought a good lesson to most Arab countries combined during the 6 days war that you shouldn't mess with Israel. Israel is not like our liberal western leaders who always try to be politically correct and thus will allow radical Muslims chanting hatred slogans against the very countries that welcomed them and practice hate preach/demonize the west in our own country.Our leaders/authorities will still tolerate that in the name of democracy/freedom of expression. But Israel is another matter altogether. Anybody who doesn't abide by laws will be dealt with severely.

Its no wonder Israel despite living in a neighborhood surrounded by enemies and engulfed in civil religious wars has been a land of peace and stability and the most democratic/free country in the region, compared to the dictatorial radical religious regimes in the middle east.Outside Israel, Not ONE SINGLE middle eastern country is a Real democracy(apart from Turkey who at least is trying but not there yet) all are ruled by dictators. :rofl:

Israel actions are fully justified, you have to deal harshly when terrorists and any threats. Since just yesterday we saw just how another 'peaceful holy' Palestinian set off a bomb on her car when stopped by an Israeli officer, luckily for Israel the peaceful female suicide bomber just injured the police officer and the suicide bomber lady herself. No wonder they will be more careful when faced with such peaceful Burqa wearing protester resisting arrest.

Moreover, why none of you ever complain/whine and post threads on here about the keeper of Islam KSA bombings/crimes in Yemen?? Ok apart from some Iranian Mullahs on here who do it not because they care about their poor Muslim Yemenis 'brothers' but because they support the Houthis for strategic reasons and they have a religious rivalry with the Saudis in the region, so its more like a enemy of my enemy is my friend. lol
As i said:PURE HYPOCRISY. reason i couldn't care less, Israel will keep doing its thing as long as it means securing their country, crying and whining wont change a thing, anybody in the region who really wants to change the status quo should go dare Israel, hopefully they wont end up like Syria with their Golan heights:lol:.:whistle:

I'm not entering this discussion. Read the wording of the post above. That is not a 'taking sides' post and its poster is not deserving of getting mobbed.

Put differently: if you would prefer a thread to be posted on only by people who take/have the same perspective, please indicate this at the start of the thread, so everybody else knows not to waste their precious time on a circle jerk.

@moderators.

Obviously they are always innocent poor holy victims bro. So why are you surprised? She didn't mean any harm with the knife. lol

As i said, Israel is not like our liberal leaders here in the west. If they dare play that victim card with Israel they will be dealt with accordingly. Israel isn't there to play silly games of victim hood. Thought they should have known that by now. :D

Obviously they are always innocent poor holy victims bro. So why are you surprised? She didn't mean any harm with the knife. lol

As i said, Israel is not like our liberal leaders here in the west. If they dare play that victim card with Israel they will be dealt with accordingly. Israel isn't there to play silly games of victim hood. Thought they should have known that by now. :D
1) Who says I'm surprised?
2) why bark up my tree?

P/s: video had no knife but it was placed in evidence and snaps of it found ONLY in israeli media + even a story to legitimize shooting a woman!

Since vast majority swallowed that excuse, same is being said for this woman...THOUGH video clearly shows nothing shiny enough to be called a knife on her! But still sheep of the world bow to israel :tsk:
There's certainly something in her hand. I doubt the police would be confronting her if she was wielding a chew toy.

There's certainly something in her hand. I doubt the police would be confronting her if she was wielding a chew toy.

Mango news? Yea they can even paint her mobile as a dagger (not seen in other videos- I wonder why) ! Which is soo small it might kill whole of israeli army :rofl:

Mango news? Yea they can even paint her mobile as a dagger (not seen in other videos- I wonder why) ! Which is soo small it might kill whole of israeli army :rofl:
First source that popped up on youtube search.

At what point in the evidence are you no longer entitled to your own interpretation of the facts, Akhelios?

First source that popped up on youtube search.

At what point in the evidence are you no longer entitled to your own interpretation of the facts, Akhelios?
If it is a fact I am sure more than israel is screaming it out and not just Zionist propaganda, right? After all that is what FACT is!

How many of you saw the video of this lady being shot even after she raised her hands? And the police (the new job of the army is not to protect but given paranoid freedom after illegally occupying an area) shot her?

Isra Abed Shoot by Israeli police after refusing to take off her hijab
Isra Abed Shooted by Israeli police after refusing to take off her hijab. The 28 years old Isra Abed is the mother of two children. She was asked to take off her hijab on a train station of Nasrah city. On refusal the police shoot her at the spot.

How does the video not look like a trigger happy police?

While I agree, that the police/army should not have shot her, I don't agree that she was shot just because she refused to remove her hijab. Wearing hijab is not a crime in Israel (occupied territories). Women venture out wearing hijab all the time there. She doesn't look like random, police clearly targeted her. Why was she a target? I don't know. However, even if she was a police target, it doesn't discount from the fact that she was fired upon when she could have been easily overpowered and taken for further interrogation.

Wearing hijab is not a crime in Israel (occupied territories).
says who? This is the 2nd woman shot in what a week? THAT CAMERA HAVE CAUGHT...how many went unfilmed?

police clearly targeted her
Yea while she was on her mobile....lovely isnt it?

. Why was she a target?
Soo many policeman against 1 woman...BTW, how many shots does it take to unarm a woman?

it doesn't discount from the fact that she was fired upon when she could have been easily overpowered and taken for further interrogation.
true!

By whom? israel blocked of agencies like red cross/ Humanitarian people and what not and even the Norwegian doctor who provided free treatment to Palestinian...

So what makes you think a neutral person will investigate this?

Back
Top Bottom